AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Join in on the #camblitz social media marketing trend

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnie

Banhammered
Feb 26, 2014
Canada
Twitter Username
@_minnieriley_
Tumblr Username
minnieoncam
MFC Username
MinnieStClair
Streamate Username
minnie
Chaturbate Username
Minniestclaire
So it's a new month and everyone is pumped up for spring/summer. we all have goals we want to achieve from camming whatever they be and we need a little support to stay motivated and move forward so we can achieve our goals and grow as a person.

Well I wanted to start something on twitter #camblitz, Where you would make a commitment of camming everyday for a period of days 7, 21, 30, 60, 90.

If you want to get on this your first #camblitz post should be that your doing #camblitz and how many days you are committing to so that way you have put it out in the universe as what you want.

You would tweet each day you worked and share your progress (I went on cam today and made my goal feeling blessed #camblitz then you might want to add a picture or a video of yourself)

Now when I thought of this I thought it was a new thing so I started to tweet about it then got a response from a camgirl - made me feel motivated I was on the right track then when I checked the hashtag I can see it is our domain to blow up.

This is not for people who aren't into making themselves known in the cam world if you want to stay working cam as a job and have a low profile doing #camblitz is not for you.

This is an on going thing whenever you want to make a commitment to your camming and make your goals achievable and accountable.

https://twitter.com/search?f=realtime&q ... z&src=hash

Reactions: Amberlie_
Status
Not open for further replies.