AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

JOIN THE HIGHEST PAYING INTERNET MODELING AGENCY!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what your grandfather would have thought about you using a cam in front of strange men, for the record. The point is, this is the modern age with modern technology and ideas. I doubt your grandfather would approve of many things done today by you and others.
I wonder if your grandfather would consider shitposting on Craigslist work.

It's just too creepy to me that you truly believe you are deserving of money for all the "help" you give. It is not at all difficult to find out how to join a cam site the proper way and to find information about what cam sites will work for you. Your attitude is disgusting. People like you are leeches. Regardless of that, this isn't the forum for you. Women who come here have access to correct information and can find out anything that they need about how and where to cam. Might want to post somewhere where naive people are going to see it. This isn't the place.

I wonder what your grandfather would have thought about you using a cam in front of strange men, for the record. The point is, this is the modern age with modern technology and ideas. I doubt your grandfather would approve of many things done today by you and others.

I think you need to take a step back before you lose (if not already) any credibility that you have.

... I was like "WTF" when i opened the thread reading the original post ... Considering whether it is worth to answer, unsure whether it is better to ban or openly discuss this bullsh.. I do not see any reason to have an "agent" or studio ... Need advice -> become a model, get confirmed and ask in models only. Every additional person between you and the camming site is just drawing from your earnings. Ahhh, should stop it here makes me angry ...

Reactions: Booty_4U

Wait...you're on here trying to convince models to sign up with some cam modeling agency...but then make the above remark to supermila to imply that she should feel shame for camming "in front of strange men?" LOL. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense...../sarcasm

Last edited:
Your a piece of work aren't you.

Ohhh I hit a nerve!

It IS the way to go for those diligent enough to do their research. For others, agents have to WORK to find them and that is why we get a %.

You sunk his battleship, or in his case, dingy. For my money this was the most insulting quote though. An agent for an actor or athlete does a lot of work. They market, they network, they blow a lot of smoke and they negotiate a deal such that their client ends up with more in then end after they take their %. They certainly don't try to have their doomed clients play for 1000 teams at once.

In nearly the same breath he assumes models are incapable of Googling on their own. Then he intends to put them up against models who are running their own business/video production/lighting magic/marketing. Cattle being lead to slaughter are granted more dignity.

Impressed with the scorn and insult worked in to so few lines. He should give up trying to pimp and write instead.

You're assuming girls are incapable of basic Google searches. And, frankly, if you can't figure out how to search "paid cam sites" or "how to be a cam girl", you'll probably fail in this industry. Models need to be able to be self-sufficient, to think for themselves, and if they already can't do that, they're not going to be anywhere to find your sign-up links in the first place, so you're wasting your time. Want to make money off the industry? Sign up as a model and actually work, instead of trying to skim off of other's work. We don't need pimps.

It IS the way to go for those diligent enough to do their research. For others, agents have to WORK to find them and that is why we get a %.

Okay, I'm going to help you out here.

ICAMZ is a Streamate Studio

Streamate pays models 35% of revenue

As a studio (Or "agency") ICAMZ takes a percentage of model earnings

So whatever percentage ICAMZ "pays", it's that percentage OF the 35%

In all due respect, you're really the only one here that needs to do their due-dilligence on the whole damn thing.

I'm going to help you out here even further. Chaturbate, ManyVids, SkyPrivate, ModelCentro BongaCams and AmateurCommunity are my best performing programs - In that order. All of them offer direct-signup with the camming site, meaning they aren't studios that take extra percentages from what the models would normally be earning.

Also, notice that I don't even bother with ref-links on this forum? They're not the most receptive to that kind of thing here, as you can probably tell, and I've got a profound respect for that. You'll make a lot less enemies here if you follow suite.

If you're going to be part of the forum, do so to learn about the industry (which you will learn a lot) and not for scheming over registrations.

Okay, I'm going to help you out here.

ICAMZ is a Streamate Studio

Streamate pays models 35% of revenue

As a studio (Or "agency") ICAMZ takes a percentage of model earnings

So whatever percentage ICAMZ "pays", it's that percentage OF the 35%

In all due respect, you're really the only one here that needs to do their due-dilligence on the whole damn thing.

I'm going to help you out here even further. Chaturbate, ManyVids, SkyPrivate, BongaCams and AmateurCommunity are my best performing programs - In that order. All of them offer direct-signup with the camming site, meaning they aren't studios that take extra percentages from what the models would normally be earning.

Also, notice that I don't even bother with ref-links on this forum? They're not the most receptive to that kind of thing here, as you can probably tell, and I've got a profound respect for that. You'll make a lot less enemies here if you follow suite.

If you're going to be part of the forum, do so to learn about the industry (which you will learn a lot) and not for scheming over registrations.
tumblr_m3rtyerfHZ1qir45xo1_500.gif

All I can say is if I was blessed with a granddaughter, and she chose to work in the sex industry, I would pray to god it was as an independent camgirl. No direct contact, control over the situations in most cases, learn valuable business skills...

OOOO0O)OOOoooOooooo my god

RIP dude:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Want to make money off the industry? Sign up as a model and actually work, instead of trying to skim off of other's work. We don't need pimps.

That's right! And he'll be in for a rude awakening when he starts camming, and a man tips him $1 to "Shove broom up ass, bb."

You're assuming girls are incapable of basic Google searches. And, frankly, if you can't figure out how to search "paid cam sites" or "how to be a cam girl", you'll probably fail in this industry. Models need to be able to be self-sufficient, to think for themselves, and if they already can't do that, they're not going to be anywhere to find your sign-up links in the first place, so you're wasting your time. Want to make money off the industry? Sign up as a model and actually work, instead of trying to skim off of other's work. We don't need pimps.

I think there's a perception (a horribly wrong one) from a lot of guys that cam models are idiots and don't know what they're doing. I'm pretty sure @elash99 has this mindset.

IF you are right and they aren't what they are advertising, someone should prevent them from stating that. They have that listed so I assumed it is accurate.

You claim girls aren't doing their own research into the industry and that is why they need you, but clearly, you don't do any research either if you just go by advertising claims. You need to learn to think critically and realize advertisements are by nature biased unfortunately sometimes they lie. Next time, seek out multiple independent (not sponsored by the company you are looking into) sources for information before deciding to spread possible misinformation.

Here are some things I would potentially look for in an agent if for whatever reason I wanted one:
1. Extremely informed on the industry - knows all the major players (MFC, Chaturbate, Streammate etc) inside and out and up to date on all new sites
2. Has additional computer skills, like profile builders, etc
3. Runs a promo twitter/tumblr for me/generally super enthusiastic about promoting me
4. Maintains and runs my clip sites
5. Introduces me to other models and business opportunities (general networking)
6. Is super professional and kind at all times

Here are some things I would not look for in an agent:
1. Does the bare minimum of research/none at all
2. Acts entitled and above the models they want to represent
3. Does not have a professional looking e-mail
4. Insults my fellow models
5. Someone who assumes I cannot use google

At this time, if I was looking for an agent, I would not choose you.

Maintains and runs my clip sites

That's something I might actually use an agent/studio for - if you sent them your clips (maybe they'd edit/gif/whatever them, depending how much you'd pay) and then post them on several sites for you. That'd save a lot of time for models, meaning we could shoot more, meaning there'd be more money for everyone. I don't think I've seen anyone offer this (though of course it'd require heaps of trust).

You claim girls aren't doing their own research into the industry and that is why they need you, but clearly, you don't do any research either if you just go by advertising claims. You need to learn to think critically and realize advertisements are by nature biased unfortunately sometimes they lie. Next time, seek out multiple independent (not sponsored by the company you are looking into) sources for information before deciding to spread possible misinformation.

Here are some things I would potentially look for in an agent if for whatever reason I wanted one:
1. Extremely informed on the industry - knows all the major players (MFC, Chaturbate, Streammate etc) inside and out and up to date on all new sites
2. Has additional computer skills, like profile builders, etc
3. Runs a promo twitter/tumblr for me/generally super enthusiastic about promoting me
4. Maintains and runs my clip sites
5. Introduces me to other models and business opportunities (general networking)
6. Is super professional and kind at all times

Here are some things I would not look for in an agent:
1. Does the bare minimum of research/none at all
2. Acts entitled and above the models they want to represent
3. Does not have a professional looking e-mail
4. Insults my fellow models
5. Someone who assumes I cannot use google

At this time, if I was looking for an agent, I would not choose you.

Should add consolidated payments to that list. That's something I've seen mentioned often. No more payment schedules, min payments and sites not supporting your preferred cashout method.

My grandpa thinks what I do is awesome. A lot of members are grandpas too.

You're adorable, assuming and generalizing an older generation's moral beliefs. So cute, you're just precious. I want to squeeze your ignorant, immature, entitled cheeks. ^_^

You're adorable, assuming and generalizing an older generation's moral beliefs.
For real.

My grandpa told me stories of his visits to whorehouses. If they had camsites in his day, he'd a been all up in it.

I don't agree with your assessment but I do agree this wasn't the correct place to post about the job. Someone suggested it and I won't make that mistake again.

It's just too creepy to me that you truly believe you are deserving of money for all the "help" you give. It is not at all difficult to find out how to join a cam site the proper way and to find information about what cam sites will work for you. Your attitude is disgusting. People like you are leeches. Regardless of that, this isn't the forum for you. Women who come here have access to correct information and can find out anything that they need about how and where to cam. Might want to post somewhere where naive people are going to see it. This isn't the place.

• Hugs
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
I think you should warn actresses and other jobs involving agents..

... I was like "WTF" when i opened the thread reading the original post ... Considering whether it is worth to answer, unsure whether it is better to ban or openly discuss this bullsh.. I do not see any reason to have an "agent" or studio ... Need advice -> become a model, get confirmed and ask in models only. Every additional person between you and the camming site is just drawing from your earnings. Ahhh, should stop it here makes me angry ...

SHE is the one that brought up MY grandfather. I found that disgusting. I was not saying it's wrong to cam. I was pointing out that one's grandfather's approval would be hard to get with many jobs available today, even mine as a PSO.

Wait...you're on here trying to convince models to sign up with some cam modeling agency...but then make the above remark to supermila to imply that she should feel shame for camming "in front of strange men?" LOL. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense...../sarcasm

Status
Not open for further replies.