AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

JOIN THE HIGHEST PAYING INTERNET MODELING AGENCY!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elash99

Deactivated Account
Jun 18, 2016
Interested in joining the highest paying internet modeling agency? Webcam models are being recruited to the highest traffic adult webcam network. You will be seen live on over 1000+ different adult webcam sites simultaneously.

Seeking men, women, couples, and groups of all types and orientations to become webcam models. There are no look requirements, everyone is accepted. Straight, gay, lesbian, transgender, shemale, young and mature are all welcome to apply. You can be your own boss and set your own hours. There is no required amount of time to work. Clients from all over the world are waiting to see you 24/7. Sound good? Write me at shuel_2000@yahoo.ca (not .com) to get the link to join for free.

@elash99 I personally know of one studio that offers 94% payout plus free rent at the house/studio. Please show in your contract you are higher than that since you make the claim to be the highest paying agency.

Webcam models are being recruited to the highest traffic adult webcam network. You will be seen live on over 1000+ different adult webcam sites simultaneously.

Straight quote from I CAMZ

to get the link to join for free.

So you just want models to sign up under your referral/"agent" link and you get paid 10% of their earnings for doing absolutely nothing

These new sites are always claiming to be the "highest paying" or having the "highest traffic" or something. Lol.

giphy.gif

IF you are right and they aren't what they are advertising, someone should prevent them from stating that. They have that listed so I assumed it is accurate.

These new sites are always claiming to be the "highest paying" or having the "highest traffic" or something. Lol.

giphy.gif

Models get the SAME whether they join through http://www.i-camz.com/index.php?agent=9478 or directly at I-Camz. Check that out for yourself to verify that it's the truth. Doing absolutely nothing? Do you have any idea how much work it takes to find models?

So you just want models to sign up under your referral/"agent" link and you get paid 10% of their earnings for doing absolutely nothing

The claim is from the company. I copied and pasted from their site. As far as knowing a studio that pays what you just said, please tell me which one. I am interested in checking them out. Thanks.

@elash99 I personally know of one studio that offers 94% payout plus free rent at the house/studio. Please show in your contract you are higher than that since you make the claim to be the highest paying agency.

Doing absolutely nothing? Do you have any idea how much work it takes to find models?
I believe they're referring to the "absolutely nothing" you provide for the models once they sign up and start making money for you...

Always best for a girl to sign up directly to a cam site vs. under an affiliate or studio or agency, UNLESS that agency provides them a really worthwhile service for the % they take.

That's why ACF exists... to help girls be more self sufficient so they don't give up a % of their paychecks to studios/agencies/etc thinking it'll benefit them.

Models get the SAME whether they join through http://www.i-camz.com/index.php?agent=9478 or directly at I-Camz. Check that out for yourself to verify that it's the truth. Doing absolutely nothing? Do you have any idea how much work it takes to find models?

Yes, I do. Hundreds of daily registrations. It takes more work then dropping a referral link on a forum full of models that are already registered with camming sites; whether it's Streamate directly or others.

Last edited:
Always best for a girl to sign up directly to a cam site vs. under an affiliate or studio or agency, UNLESS that agency provides them a really worthwhile service for the % they take.

Actually, I don't know of a single affiliate network that takes the affiliate commission / revshare out of the models earnings. You're totally right about the studio bit though.

Actually, I don't know of a single affiliate network that takes the affiliate commission / revshare out of the models earnings. You're totally right about the studio bit though.
I realize what you're saying, of course, but aside from that detail, the simplicity of signing up DIRECTLY to a site is the way to go.

I have a feeling that you know a lot more than this guy does :p

Learn more everyday. It's going to be great once I've got some writers on salary. They're already vetted, just waiting til the studio the income is subsidizing is 100% solvent and I can pull the trigger. The studio itself will also provide a wealth of insight that can be benchmarked across multiple models.

I don't pretend to be an expert. I'm just the kid smart enough to slap the damn thing together. Ironically enough, none of the models I initially reached out to felt that there was any money in such a venture. That was back in the proof-of-concept phase.

IF you are right and they aren't what they are advertising, someone should prevent them from stating that. They have that listed so I assumed it is accurate.

They? I thought you were the one stating that.

It's like anything else, there are advantages to doing the work. Those who are looking for cam jobs and have no idea where to find them, are happy to be making good money. It takes work to look for those people and that is why agents get paid.

I believe they're referring to the "absolutely nothing" you provide for the models once they sign up and start making money for you...

That's why ACF exists... to help girls be more self sufficient so they don't give up a % of their paychecks to studios/agencies/etc thinking it'll benefit them.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Booty_4U
He would because it is work and he had the intelligence to know that if you are spending many hours each day and it is legal, it is fine. People who are looking for webcam jobs and have no idea where to find them are quite happy to be making a ton of money, as I would be if I wanted to be a webcam model.

I wonder if your grandfather would consider shitposting on Craigslist work.

Status
Not open for further replies.