AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

JOIN THE HIGHEST PAYING INTERNET MODELING AGENCY!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No point in arguing with any of you. Hope you are having fun.
Look don't take it out on me. I'm the one guy who tried to help you, and you attacked me by saying you weren't interested.

I know everything you just said already. The reality is that many women who want to be webcam models don't know where to look. I have to work to find them and for that I get 10% which DOESN'T come from the models. If they join I-Camz directly they end up with the same 25% as through me. IF all webcam models did their research, why is I-Camz in business?

The point you're missing is that no model would want to register for ICAMZ over Streamate directly. Thus me suggesting to register for the model referral programs offered by the camming sites themselves, rather than the studios.

Reactions: Tristyn
Calm down, don't let the stress of this business get the better of you. Feel free to visit my profile here to see if you qualify for help. (hugs)

Speaking from experience, it's not very stressful work. The most stressful part is dealing with ridiculous email follow-ups. Seriously, there are some prospect models that can't figure out how to register, even if you shoot them a link directly to a signup form. Tedious and annoying, but I wouldn't call it stressful.

.....Okay, I'll take that back. If anyone's ever tried to talk to Chaturbate support, that gets very stressful. Oh yeah, and when ICAMZ threatens to sue your ass for "poaching" models who ask your personal opinion of the studio. That's kind of stressful. Oh, and when you hatch an exclusive deal with a site (won't name names) and they completely ignore all emails and payouts afterwards. Oh and when you shoot an email to a network, they open it 50 times because you track that shit and you don't get a single response.......But anyways.

Outside of that, it's pretty chill. Seems the adult industry in general has a good vibe about it. No real condescending elitists or anything like that.

Hell, you want to talk about stressful? Let's talk about half a million dollars of ink on paper with postage affixed. Oh yeah, add federal requirements making fulfillment of such jobs a legal obligation. That was one of the former lines of work.....

Last edited:
You compared yourself indirectly to an agent for actresses... Yet in Hollywood, agents do far more than what you are doing. Agents often have the connections to land awesome roles - or at least, they have the networking to land an audition. They know of potential roles before the average actor. They have knowledge about the industry that new actors do not. They defend and support their client, and work hard to promote them.

Thank you, I hate how the industry refers to affiliates promoting model referral programs as "agents". Call an apple an apple. It's affiliate marketing. Even the exclusive arrangements that can be worked out are still, for all intents and purposes, affiliate agreements.

Speaking from experience, it's not very stressful work.
How many nights have you come to work thinking "I need a good night tonight" because your kid busted out his front teeth that day, only to sit there untipped for 20 or 30 guys who wouldn't even say so much as "Hello", all while a few rooms over some bimbo did the 10 thousand token ohmi dance for a room of 3000?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
How many nights have you come to work thinking "I need a good night tonight" because your kid busted out his front teeth that day, only to sit there untipped for 20 or 30 guys who wouldn't even say so much as "Hello", all while a few rooms over some bimbo did the 10 thousand token ohmi dance for a room of 3000?

I was referring to the "agent" (god I hate that word) side of things.....

Camming? Whole different story.

I agree with you. If a model did her homework, she would register with Streamate.

The point you're missing is that no model would want to register for ICAMZ over Streamate directly. Thus me suggesting to register for the model referral programs offered by the camming sites themselves, rather than the studios.

You may be right about cam girls needing to be self-sufficient.You are wrong about this not being work. I have spent a ton of time on this and it has definitely been work.

Just because you spend a lot of time on something, doesn't mean it's work. You're trying to mooch. Mooching may take time and energy, but it's not work. Like I said, if you want to make money from the industry, be a model. Don't want to? Create a useful tool based off of ideas given you here.

If you want to cold-email models, Sexy Jobs is the way to go. I tested it just to test it and it's actually quite effective. I know some people that have tried the whole Craigslist thing. Lot of accounts banned, and a lot of male inquiries.
Don't really email any more, not interested in cold-emailing models or getting involved in that business.

I have tried to use Craigslist a little here and there though. I think before I would try to use them for anything like this I would just stick to writing my Skype username on bathroom walls.

That's for sure. I have been spending days and night on this and people aren't exactly lining up joining. It has been a ton of work.

MUST be a lot of work to just copy and paste "Miss Daisy Mass". Spamming your "posts" all over the internet is NOT work at all. It is just plain old spam and nothing more than that :rolleyes:. At least change some of the wording once in a while

• Funny!
Reactions: Booty_4U
I agree with you. If a model did her homework, she would register with Streamate.
7eELY.gif

Oh just for the record, despite I-Camz not requiring me to help, I do offer them to contact me and I will hep them in whatever way I can.
him hep camgilrs

So why are you advising models to do something that isn't the smartest move? If you're going to promote model referral programs, at least go with Chaturbate for camming and ManyVids for clips. Both are solid platforms, not studios and although it isn't lifetime revshare, they're both very generous commissions and easy conversion rules.

No, bringing up one's grandfather is someone who is a piece of work.
Lol seriously dude? You are a piece of work due to your reply. Regardless of what she said to you, you could have ignored it which would be the professional thing to do. Trying to get models to join your "agency" then openly slagging us off by making comments about taking our clothes off for strange men. That's what makes you a piece of work.

But since she didn't do her homework, you should profit?

Even a lady doing her homework can end up stuck in a shitty studio because studios lie and mislead. Have you checked the same Google search results people keep mentioning? The first full page is links to affiliate studios that take a percentage just because you signed up with their studio link before you found the direct link on page 2 of the results. Studios say they have the 'highest pay out in the industry at a full XX%!' when they really mean is 'we pay XX% of the direct sign-up percentage just for getting you to fill out our enrollment form before you got to the proper one!' And--by working for I-Camz as an affiliate--you're endorsing that leech method. Those studios take a percentage of earnings from the model for life, which is what they pay you out of. So, yes, you are part of the problem. And you didn't even know it!

And then you tell us that it's not a studio. Or that you're not taking a percentage out of girls earnings. Or that you didn't know. Or imply that models are too stupid to find work on their own. Or that your man feelings can't handle being called out on a forum of men and women who are already registered models for a sad copy/paste attempt at drumming up new recruits.

Man, why are you still talking? Collect the shards of your dignity and move on.

Aw, fuck it, why am I even encouraging this dude? Oh, right, I'm bored on my break.

I KNOW I won't be getting recruits from here and it was a mistake to post here. I invite the admin to remove this post in its entirety since I haven't found how to do so. In fact, I would be thrilled if they did so.
Just a reminder who anyone who reads through the muck of this thread that posts/accounts are not deleted just because you dig yourself a hole and regret it later.

Even a lady doing her homework can end up stuck in a shitty studio because studios lie and mislead. Have you checked the same Google search results people keep mentioning? The first full page is links to affiliate studios that take a percentage just because you signed up with their studio link before you found the direct link on page 2 of the results.

What Google queries out of curiosity? I've actually been trying to fight this (Sure, for my own selfish gains, but for reasons you mention as well), and been having luck.

icamz.png

Reactions: DrWangFei
^^ Just about any newbie query you can think of:

'how do I become a cam girl?'
'cam girl jobs'
'working as a cam girl'

Any combo of 'cam girl' or 'cam model' + 'work' or 'job' or 'employment' (i.e. the basic 'how do I get X job' query) brings up pages upon pages of studios--specifically, the largest and lowest percentage paying studios of Streamate. I presume (though have not checked) that replacing 'cam girl' with 'cam boy' or 'trans cam girl/boy' would give the same results with different studios.

It's a brilliant marketing tactic by studios, really. I mean, I want to punch them in the face for it, but they also deserve a pat on the back for the sheer simplicity.

New people are dragged in by the best flash page and the most likely keywords. New sign ups with no industry knowledge are going to stick to basic 'how do I get X job' type questions. The studios have that particular search series cornered.

^^ Just about any newbie query you can think of:

'how do I become a cam girl?'
'cam girl jobs'
'working as a cam girl'

Any combo of 'cam girl' or 'cam model' + 'work' or 'job' or 'employment' (i.e. the basic 'how do I get X job' query) brings up pages upon pages of studios--specifically, the largest and lowest percentage paying studios of Streamate. I presume (though have not checked) that replacing 'cam girl' with 'cam boy' or 'trans cam girl/boy' would give the same results with different studios.

It's a brilliant marketing tactic by studios, really. I mean, I want to punch them in the face for it, but they also deserve a pat on the back for the sheer simplicity.

New people are dragged in by the best flash page and the most likely keywords. New sign ups with no industry knowledge are going to stick to basic 'how do I get X job' type questions. The studios have that particular search series cornered.

Yeah, I remember looking at those queries too. I feel deceiving using the words "Job", "Employment", "Career" ect. because there isn't a hiring process and both those words imply that.

Right on, OCamgirl is up there. Cat Taylor is awesome. I'm lagging back page 3 for my directory page. Fucking Paradise Kitty and Internet Modeling. Some strategic internal links and backlinks and could start bumping it up.

Just for fun, switched up the <h1> to make it more keyword rich. See if we can't bump up to page 2.

I geek out on this shit. I'll see if I can't oust at least Internet Modeling for page one and offer some girls direct signups.

Might be able to holler at Naked.com about a joint content strategy trying to get us both up for those particular keywords.

Status
Not open for further replies.