AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

JOIN THE HIGHEST PAYING INTERNET MODELING AGENCY!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Doomed clients'? Are you kidding me? They are making on average $1000+ a week.

You sunk his battleship, or in his case, dingy. For my money this was the most insulting quote though. An agent for an actor or athlete does a lot of work. They market, they network, they blow a lot of smoke and they negotiate a deal such that their client ends up with more in then end after they take their %. They certainly don't try to have their doomed clients play for 1000 teams at once.

In nearly the same breath he assumes models are incapable of Googling on their own. Then he intends to put them up against models who are running their own business/video production/lighting magic/marketing. Cattle being lead to slaughter are granted more dignity.

Impressed with the scorn and insult worked in to so few lines. He should give up trying to pimp and write instead.

• Hugs
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
You may be right about cam girls needing to be self-sufficient.You are wrong about this not being work. I have spent a ton of time on this and it has definitely been work.

You're assuming girls are incapable of basic Google searches. And, frankly, if you can't figure out how to search "paid cam sites" or "how to be a cam girl", you'll probably fail in this industry. Models need to be able to be self-sufficient, to think for themselves, and if they already can't do that, they're not going to be anywhere to find your sign-up links in the first place, so you're wasting your time. Want to make money off the industry? Sign up as a model and actually work, instead of trying to skim off of other's work. We don't need pimps.

No, bringing up one's grandfather is someone who is a piece of work.
Absolutely, making this personal instead of professional, was offensive.
You may be right about cam girls needing to be self-sufficient.You are wrong about this not being work. I have spent a ton of time on this and it has definitely been work.
Calm down, don't let the stress of this business get the better of you. Feel free to visit my profile here to see if you qualify for help. (hugs)

I know everything you just said already. The reality is that many women who want to be webcam models don't know where to look. I have to work to find them and for that I get 10% which DOESN'T come from the models. If they join I-Camz directly they end up with the same 25% as through me. IF all webcam models did their research, why is I-Camz in business?

Okay, I'm going to help you out here.

ICAMZ is a Streamate Studio

Streamate pays models 35% of revenue

As a studio (Or "agency") ICAMZ takes a percentage of model earnings

So whatever percentage ICAMZ "pays", it's that percentage OF the 35%

In all due respect, you're really the only one here that needs to do their due-dilligence on the whole damn thing.

I'm going to help you out here even further. Chaturbate, ManyVids, SkyPrivate, ModelCentro BongaCams and AmateurCommunity are my best performing programs - In that order. All of them offer direct-signup with the camming site, meaning they aren't studios that take extra percentages from what the models would normally be earning.

Also, notice that I don't even bother with ref-links on this forum? They're not the most receptive to that kind of thing here, as you can probably tell, and I've got a profound respect for that. You'll make a lot less enemies here if you follow suite.

If you're going to be part of the forum, do so to learn about the industry (which you will learn a lot) and not for scheming over registrations.

Glad to hear it since the agent requirements you wish, are not consistent with the duties I have at I-Camz. Due to your expectations, I would not want you as a cam model.

You claim girls aren't doing their own research into the industry and that is why they need you, but clearly, you don't do any research either if you just go by advertising claims. You need to learn to think critically and realize advertisements are by nature biased unfortunately sometimes they lie. Next time, seek out multiple independent (not sponsored by the company you are looking into) sources for information before deciding to spread possible misinformation.

Here are some things I would potentially look for in an agent if for whatever reason I wanted one:
1. Extremely informed on the industry - knows all the major players (MFC, Chaturbate, Streammate etc) inside and out and up to date on all new sites
2. Has additional computer skills, like profile builders, etc
3. Runs a promo twitter/tumblr for me/generally super enthusiastic about promoting me
4. Maintains and runs my clip sites
5. Introduces me to other models and business opportunities (general networking)
6. Is super professional and kind at all times

Here are some things I would not look for in an agent:
1. Does the bare minimum of research/none at all
2. Acts entitled and above the models they want to represent
3. Does not have a professional looking e-mail
4. Insults my fellow models
5. Someone who assumes I cannot use google

At this time, if I was looking for an agent, I would not choose you.

but I do agree this wasn't the correct place to post about the job. Someone suggested it and I won't make that mistake again.

It seems like someone suggested this site to pull a practical joke on you ("Tell him to go to AmberCutie's Forum! It'll be hilarious! What's the over/under for how long he lasts?"). I would be sorta pissed, but people pull jokes on me all the time, so I get it.

No need for name calling or I may come up with some of my own. You are the one assuming things. I don't presume to know what anyone thinks. I merely stated that there is new technology available and new ideas. Some may frown on some of the jobs out there today and some will be fine with it.

My grandpa thinks what I do is awesome. A lot of members are grandpas too.

You're adorable, assuming and generalizing an older generation's moral beliefs. So cute, you're just precious. I want to squeeze your ignorant, immature, entitled cheeks. ^_^

• Hugs
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Honestly you are just wasting your time here. We already know you're just trying to get people to sign up to an affiliate link, ect.

Yes, if I knew then what I knew now, a forum is not the way to go. I regret it, believe me.

It seems like someone suggested this site to pull a practical joke on you ("Tell him to go to AmberCutie's Forum! It'll be hilarious! What's the over/under for how long he lasts?"). I would be sorta pissed, but people pull jokes on me all the time, so I get it.

I know everything you just said already. The reality is that many women who want to be webcam models don't know where to look. I have to work to find them and for that I get 10% which DOESN'T come from the models. If they join I-Camz directly they end up with the same 25% as through me. IF all webcam models did their research, why is I-Camz in business?

Dude... chill out already!

While I completely agree with your sentence (I bolded it), you are doing nothing here to make yourself or the studio you are representing credible in any way shape or form. On the contrary....

You compared yourself indirectly to an agent for actresses... Yet in Hollywood, agents do far more than what you are doing. Agents often have the connections to land awesome roles - or at least, they have the networking to land an audition. They know of potential roles before the average actor. They have knowledge about the industry that new actors do not. They defend and support their client, and work hard to promote them.

I am curious to know what sort of network connections you have, that you are using for the benefit of your studio models. I am curious about how hard you work to promote them after they have signed up through you. Do you teach girls how to cam? What skills do you offer that they cannot learn through Google? Do you offer a studio space for cam models to work from? Cam rooms? Cameras? Computers? Internet? Do you offer daily pay or work references?

I genuinely am interested to know exactly what outside work you offer, besides giving them a link to sign up through.

Agents do work. You don't seem to be doing any extra work, outside of posting links for girls to sign up through, where you will then take a percentage of their earnings. You don't strike me as an agent at all. You strike me as a pimp. Someone who tells women to do all of the work while he does nothing, and then takes the money she earned at the end. You have not conducted yourself in a professional manner. You have not done research. You have simply strolled into this thread, looking for money, and then getting defensive when we camgirls tell you exactly why we aren't a fan of your approach.

The truth is, no one here will defend your "work". We are all camgirls and/or members who have been involved enough in cam world to know what you are. We will never encourage any girl to sign up through a studio who provides no benefit, when they can sign up through the site itself. We have seen many parasitic men come through here, trying to earn a quick buck off of OUR labors, without giving anything to us in return.

There are a few studios who DO offer benefit to their models, and are professional and amazing - but they are very, very rare. And I haven't gotten the impression that you are one of them.

If you want to make money off of sex workers, why don't you become a cam model yourself? Sign up through another studio to give your own earnings to someone else? You wouldn't. Because you know better. Because you want every dollar you have earned. So why should we encourage any other girl to do the same? It's silly and pointless.

I am always shocked when a recruiter comes to a forum comprised of veteran camgirls, and try to get us to sign up through a studio. We are established here. We have been around the block. We know what we are doing, we know how to hustle and how to make the most bang for our buck, and we will always strive to educate the newer girls who come here. Your spiel is targeted towards the girls who are too naive and new to know better.

You're not going to have any luck here, man.

If people would stop attacking me, I would not have to defend myself.

Dude... chill out already!

While I completely agree with your sentence (I bolded it), you are doing nothing here to make yourself or the studio you are representing credible in any way shape or form. On the contrary....

• Wat?!
Reactions: Booty_4U
You're already proven yourself unreliable/not credible.There's no coming back from that, honestly. You came here trying to lure ignorant girls into making money for you with no effort on your part with promises of 'highest paying agency!!!!' The whining about being 'attacked' and having to 'defend yourself' is just pathetic at this point. Boohoo you fucked up and everyone outed you.

TL;DR YOU FUCKED UP, NO ONE IS FALLING FOR IT, STOP TRYING TO PROVE A POINT/DEFEND YOURSELF, YOU'RE DONE

There are many jobs out there like selling investments, that the seller makes profit from the investment as long as the investment isn't cashed in. They have nothing to do past that initial sale. I was offered such a job years ago but was too busy working elsewhere to accept it. NOT all agents have to do work continually to get commissions and if you don't know that , you need to do research.

At I-Camz they don't require agents to do anything past recruiting. If you don't like that, I suggest you take it up with them. I merely accepted doing this job and follow their rules.

As I have said repeatedly, I KNOW I won't be getting recruits from here and it was a mistake to post here. I invite the admin to remove this post in its entirety since I haven't found how to do so. In fact, I would be thrilled if they did so.

You compared yourself indirectly to an agent for actresses... Yet in Hollywood, agents do far more than what you are doing. Agents often have the connections to land awesome roles - or at least, they have the networking to land an audition. They know of potential roles before the average actor. They have knowledge about the industry that new actors do not. They defend and support their client, and work hard to promote them.

I am curious to know what sort of network connections you have, that you are using for the benefit of your studio models. I am curious about how hard you work to promote them after they have signed up through you. Do you teach girls how to cam? What skills do you offer that they cannot learn through Google? Do you offer a studio space for cam models to work from? Cam rooms? Cameras? Computers? Internet? Do you offer daily pay or work references?

I genuinely am interested to know exactly what outside work you offer, besides giving them a link to sign up through.

Agents do work. You don't seem to be doing any extra work, outside of posting links for girls to sign up through, where you will then take a percentage of their earnings. You don't strike me as an agent at all. You strike me as a pimp. Someone who tells women to do all of the work while he does nothing, and then takes the money she earned at the end. You have not conducted yourself in a professional manner. You have not done research. You have simply strolled into this thread, looking for money, and then getting defensive when we camgirls tell you exactly why we aren't a fan of your approach.

The truth is, no one here will defend your "work". We are all camgirls and/or members who have been involved enough in cam world to know what you are. We will never encourage any girl to sign up through a studio who provides no benefit, when they can sign up through the site itself. We have seen many parasitic men come through here, trying to earn a quick buck off of OUR labors, without giving anything to us in return.

There are a few studios who DO offer benefit to their models, and are professional and amazing - but they are very, very rare. And I haven't gotten the impression that you are one of them.

If you want to make money off of sex workers, why don't you become a cam model yourself? Sign up through another studio to give your own earnings to someone else? You wouldn't. Because you know better. Because you want every dollar you have earned. So why should we encourage any other girl to do the same? It's silly and pointless.

I am always shocked when a recruiter comes to a forum comprised of veteran camgirls, and try to get us to sign up through a studio. We are established here. We have been around the block. We know what we are doing, we know how to hustle and how to make the most bang for our buck, and we will always strive to educate the newer girls who come here. Your spiel is targeted towards the girls who are too naive and new to know better.

You're not going to have any luck here, man.

If people would stop attacking me, I would not have to defend myself.
If you go into somebody's house and poop in the floor, don't cry when you get whacked with a broom.

You got rebuffed, not attacked.

There are many jobs out there like selling investments, that the seller makes profit from the investment as long as the investment isn't cashed in. They have nothing to do past that initial sale. I was offered such a job years ago but was too busy working elsewhere to accept it. NOT all agents have to do work continually to get commissions and if you don't know that , you need to do research.

At I-Camz they don't require agents to do anything past recruiting. If you don't like that, I suggest you take it up with them. I merely accepted doing this job and follow their rules.

As I have said repeatedly, I KNOW I won't be getting recruits from here and it was a mistake to post here. I invite the admin to remove this post in its entirety since I haven't found how to do so. In fact, I would be thrilled if they did so.

Yet that investment seller you speak of would have to hold several licenses and credentials in order to broker such an investment. I would except them to have training, knowledge, connections - and not just be a random salesperson with no knowledge of the job. Again, much more like an agent. They would not just take my money without doing anything for it.

Using this analogy, going through you as a studio would be the same thing as listening to a strange man on the street come up to me and try to sell me "investments". That is exactly how you are coming across. And i am not trying to be cruel. I am being honest. If I want to buy investments, I would want to go through someone who has credentials and portfolios to show me, who can tell me about their training, experience, history, who seems professional and legit. Not a random stranger wearing a trench coat on the street.

You are doing nothing to say WHY anyone should go through you, or say what else you offer that would justify you earning a portion of a model's wages.

I actually have a ton of experience in the sex industry but given the reaction I have had thus far, there is no way I will say anything more that could be used to twist the knife.

Yet that investment seller you speak of would have to hold several licenses and credentials in order to broker such an investment. I would except them to have training, knowledge, connections - and not just be a random salesperson with no knowledge of the job. Again, much more like an agent. They would not just take my money without doing anything for it.

Using this analogy, going through you as a studio would be the same thing as listening to a strange man on the street come up to me and try to sell me "investments". That is exactly how you are coming across. And i am not trying to be cruel. I am being honest. If I want to buy investments, I would want to go through someone who has credentials and portfolios to show me, who can tell me about their training, experience, history, who seems professional and legit. Not a random stranger wearing a trench coat on the street.

You are doing nothing to say WHY anyone should go through you, or say what else you offer that would justify you earning a portion of a model's wages.

Whatever you say.
You're already proven yourself unreliable/not credible.There's no coming back from that, honestly. You came here trying to lure ignorant girls into making money for you with no effort on your part with promises of 'highest paying agency!!!!' The whining about being 'attacked' and having to 'defend yourself' is just pathetic at this point. Boohoo you fucked up and everyone outed you.

TL;DR YOU FUCKED UP, NO ONE IS FALLING FOR IT, STOP TRYING TO PROVE A POINT/DEFEND YOURSELF, YOU'RE DONE

Oh just for the record, despite I-Camz not requiring me to help, I do offer them to contact me and I will hep them in whatever way I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.