AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

JUPITER!!!!!!!!!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AmberCutie said:
Jupiter551 said:
I should do this once a week I've never been so popular, like 50 pms now...haha :lol:

Amber might hate me for her full inbox tho..
I've disabled this feature as my gmail inbox is fucking OVER FLOWING with returned email notifications.
PS: Thanks for sending out yet another one to apologize for the first one. I created this thread for you to make your apology, numbskull.

I also can't tell you how many PMs I got telling me they got multiple messages from a SPAMMER named Jupiter. This week needs to be over.

Reactions: AngelicTease
AmberCutie said:
PS: Thanks for sending out yet another one to apologize for the first one. I created this thread for you to make your apology, numbskull.

I also can't tell you how many PMs I got telling me they got multiple messages from a SPAMMER named Jupiter. This week needs to be over.

I couldn't believe he sent a second one either, lulz. :woops:

I sent the second one after the first 30 or so messages from models telling me they'd been on the site for ages etc etc assuming it was for them!

AmberCutie said:
I also can't tell you how many PMs I got telling me they got multiple messages from a SPAMMER named Jupiter.

LOL multiple messages from a spammer is a BIT of an overreaction - TWO short pms, I have been dealing with 10+ every time I log in!! :p

Mirra said:
*rushes off to send Jupiter a PM about having something special just to find he's been galavanting around with the entire forum*

Take me pvt bb

BTW, since I can't reply to all 90 something messages I got back, and Amber will hunt me down like a dog if I send another one to all registered users, let me just say I'm impressed by what a cool, understanding bunch of people are on this forum - not a single even vaguely nasty response - gives me a lot of respect for all you gals and guys :eek:rcs-cheers:

Reactions: AngelicTease
This is the biggest reason I've disabled the feature to send mail to all registered users with the click of a button.

cR0Id.png

Our setup can only send so many emails each day... so since it was sent (TWICE... I HATE YOU) to 2000+ people, I'm still getting this crap.

Kgnbw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.