AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account Still banned Pls help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 19, 2023
Hi guys Newbie on the forum hope i can get some help from @punker barbie

So my Name on chaturbate it's boniesmith_ , almost a week ago chatur banned me because a third person appears on my stream, we upload the document of the third person and chatur do not accept because this person is "inegible to stream". So I want to know what is going on with my account because you don't give many alternatives, I already sent the ID process that was asked and the account still banned ti'l today, additionally I send already 5 emails before with the email account imboniesmith1@gmail.com and I never had any reply from chatur.

Waiting for your answer
Best regards.

I wouldn't share your e-mail publicly unless it's something you are fine with EVERYONE knowing ofc..
Second, sending more mails to chaturbate support simply makes the process take longer.
Third, having someone appear on stream before their documents are approved is a major violation afaik, so I would say the chance of getting unbanned is slim, I would start looking for other platforms to stream on..

oh and fourth, it's weekend, this might take a while to get a reply to from Punker Barbie also =)

Upvote 0
hi wuggie was my manager who will take so pics she was not streaming with me she jsut apear for 5 seconds , but the page dont recongize their decouemnt , second this happend since 1 week ago

Upvote 0
I wouldn't share your e-mail publicly unless it's something you are fine with EVERYONE knowing ofc..
Second, sending more mails to chaturbate support simply makes the process take longer.
Third, having someone appear on stream before their documents are approved is a major violation afaik, so I would say the chance of getting unbanned is slim, I would start looking for other platforms to stream on..

oh and fourth, it's weekend, this might take a while to get a reply to from Punker Barbie also =)
Not entirely correct. 😉 Accidental sightings can get reinstated if the person's documents are approved, which it sounds like the person sighted has at some point been banned by CB so in that case probably will not be reinstated.

Support does answer on the weekend. I've received responses at 3 AM from support on a Saturday.

• Helpful!
Reactions: LFstu and Wuggie
Upvote 0
Not entirely correct. 😉 Accidental sightings can get reinstated if the person's documents are approved, which it sounds like the person sighted has at some point been banned by CB so in that case probably will not be reinstated.

Support does answer on the weekend. I've received responses at 3 AM from support on a Saturday.
Ah yea then I misunderstand a bit of the post :p read it as full on streaming with them and then trying to get them verified ;)

ah yea :p I more meant punker barbie, not sure I seen replies on the weekend from them, but yes normal support I have

Upvote 0
Ah yea then I misunderstand a bit of the post :p read it as full on streaming with them and then trying to get them verified ;)

ah yea :p I more meant punker barbie, not sure I seen replies on the weekend from them, but yes normal support I have
Ah okay. :) No harm, no foul.

Reactions: LFstu
Upvote 0

thank you for your help i will wait paciently ♥

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.