AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Just curious, why is so many people getting banned?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2021
Hi guys I've been with chaturbate since 2014 0r 2015, I'm wondering what's getting so many people banned? Is it that they don't follow some guidelines (like they didn't really go through the rules) or is it a bug, a glitch, or some viewer reports them because they don't like them or something?

Hi guys I've been with chaturbate since 2014 0r 2015, I'm wondering what's getting so many people banned? Is it that they don't follow some guidelines (like they didn't really go through the rules) or is it a bug, a glitch, or some viewer reports them because they don't like them or something?
hello. I was banned without explanation. when I tried to take a selfie, the site wrote all the time that my face was not visible, although I placed my face in a circle. Is it my problem that they don't see my face? I don't have a phone. and I do not understand how you can confirm the identity of the webcam?? webcam is designed to transmit video. even a photo should not be taken through a webcam - the quality will be low because the webcam has low pixels. my passport color scan was made on a special device and is valid until July 24, 2032 and was approved 3 years ago. but I was banned because the webcam is not able to take high-quality photos and selfies.

Upvote 0
And you can't do anything about it, this system is already implemented on almost every page. Via camera or mobile phone.
yes I understand this. now so checking a person is everywhere - both in the Paxum payment system and in binas. but at least there is not a ban, but they are just waiting for it to turn out and approve. there is never a ban forever otherwise it would be nonsense

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.