AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Just something I found.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is saying she doesn't want tokens there, she wants you to follow her twitter and go to some site that has HD (guessing streamate)

Sevrin said:
Did she get banned already?
Then the model list will go down with 100% lol :) Currently she is the only model on that site, however its setup as a general cam site, the site looks good, I don't think it is build in the short time after she left MFC, it must be a existing project.

She online there now, 15 members (I'm one of them) and 5 guests, but she did want to ban the 5 guests, or member or nothing :) She talks about the site a lot, a cool thing, video in a full screen, is not working on a Mac, someone said it was working, she did get a MacBook Air to check.

OMG, she is now discussing a email to the camsite, she has problems, Firefox uses to much CPU and memory, about how much gigs, 2 gigs, 4 gigs. Haha, someone (Scot?) is now taking over her computer with TeamViewer, to check wats going on. And now she talks about bandwith, 3 megabit or 3 megabyte is the question, lol, ooh so sexy, haha.

She says she is not a partner, 'just a cam girl', she says she only helps to give advise and feedback about the site. It looks like a wannabe cam site owner did get a high-profile beta tester :)

She will not do a show, she is now (strip) dancing and teasing, and to make a 'forbidden' reference to her age, yes she is fucking hot for a model older then me :)

About the advertising on Chaturbate, apparently you are not allowed to name other cam sites, but you are allowed to give your twitter. (is that correct MercyRain?) Then she did not break rules there. The name of that new website is only given on twitter, not on Chaturbate.

Ok, enough fun with crazy US models, back to normal, sweet Romanian studio models, lol

I am a stupid meany head!!!! I should have never opened up this can of worms.
The only issue I really ever had with her was her true public shows. I was against her doing things out in public. She seems to be doing things right now. I wish the best for her and hope she does well wherever she goes. I secretly admire her bravery and attitude. I only hope that when I am older, that I will still feel sexy and be as confident as she is. Ok. I am done with this. I broke Amber's code of conduct. I hope I don't get banned. (bitchslaps self) REALLY HARD. Knocks self out. I am dummy.
Edit: my admiration is not a secret any longer.

Reactions: AngelicTease
Sites like that are stupid. You aren't going to make hardly anything on that, 4, fuze or any other site like it. I remember going to fuze once having the most viewers with over 250 people one night. Got banned because a couple of angry butt hurt fags who were begging me to show on cam fell for my loops of different girls with shoes on their head. They felt stupid and reported me. Blue balls is a bitch I guess. 250+ isn't even a lot but for some reason I was most watched with people knowing I was playing troll loops yet they stayed for the entertainment?

CONTEST RULES: You must be 18 years or older and have an account on Chaturbate. Payments are available to claim once your account reaches a minimum of $50. To receive prize money, simply click 'Claim Your Winnings' and complete a claim form. Cash winners are responsible for all taxes and must supply legal name, photo identification, mailing address, birth date, telephone number and social security number.
Shit. They want a dick size too?

analbleaching said:
Sites like that are stupid. You aren't going to make hardly anything on that, 4, fuze or any other site like it. I remember going to fuze once having the most viewers with over 250 people one night. Got banned because a couple of angry butt hurt fags who were begging me to show on cam fell for my loops of different girls with shoes on their head. They felt stupid and reported me. Blue balls is a bitch I guess. 250+ isn't even a lot but for some reason I was most watched with people knowing I was playing troll loops yet they stayed for the entertainment?

CONTEST RULES: You must be 18 years or older and have an account on Chaturbate. Payments are available to claim once your account reaches a minimum of $50. To receive prize money, simply click 'Claim Your Winnings' and complete a claim form. Cash winners are responsible for all taxes and must supply legal name, photo identification, mailing address, birth date, telephone number and social security number.
You only have to fill out the information if you want to get a check sent to you from your tips. If you just want to tip what you earn, they do not require you to fill that part out.
I have never had to upload photo ID. They don't need the ID really, but they have to have the SSN for tax purposes. MFC uses the same protocol, but you actually have to upload a valid photo ID on there. I actually do fairly well over there. I have made over half of what I made on MFC in a year, in a month and a half. The support actually listens when you have a complaint, and they actually admit to their mistakes, which MFC does not. If you don't believe me, go try it out for yourself. The top token earner makes over $1,000 dollars a week, and she never does cum shows or anything. I am no longer in the top 10, but I don't really care. I am developing a bigger fanbase, and I feel like it can only get better. I can actually be myself and have fun. When people see me having fun, they usually tip. Hell, one guy tips just because he enjoys my company, he even tells me I don't have to do anything for the tips. So Chaturbate is legit, and i have received every dime that they have owed me. I had to deal with an issue involving my referral payouts, and they came through. They have even emailed me and told me how happy they are to have me. MFC has never done that. By the way, my MFC profile is still up, and now my camscore is at 350. I may take another shot at MFC later, but for now, I will stick with Chaturbate.
Thanks for reading.

Jupiter551 said:
RedHerby said:
yes she is fucking hot for a model older then me :)
You must be talking about a different model than the rest of us.
Ok, it was 4AM local time, and also after some booze, but I'm pretty sure it was the famous Agent99 :) I think you refer to the 95% she talks/yels/screams/curse, Im talking about the 5% she did a striptease, starting in a black dress, and that was hot.

lol I dropped in for a second and 99 and MercyRain are gossiping together like a couple of hens! :teasing-blah:

Was this whole topic just for publicity? Tell her to come advertise herself if so lol.

No, it was not for publicity. I was just genuinely surprised to see her on chaturbate. I did not know what to think honestly. i was under the impression that her pictures could not be posted. I should have never opened the thread, but since we are getting into things.

Uhh yeah absolutely.

Feel free to keep us apprised of her latest batshit crazy misdemeanors innovative business tactics.

analbleaching said:

Even though there isnt a direct way to do privates. I do see a lot of girls accepting X amount of tokens then setting up a password to enter their room and only giving the tipper access. This is totally okay with Chaturbate.

-Shirley

MercyRain said:
analbleaching said:

You only have to fill out the information if you want to get a check sent to you from your tips. If you just want to tip what you earn, they do not require you to fill that part out.
I have never had to upload photo ID. They don't need the ID really, but they have to have the SSN for tax purposes. MFC uses the same protocol, but you actually have to upload a valid photo ID on there. I actually do fairly well over there. I have made over half of what I made on MFC in a year, in a month and a half. The support actually listens when you have a complaint, and they actually admit to their mistakes, which MFC does not. If you don't believe me, go try it out for yourself. The top token earner makes over $1,000 dollars a week, and she never does cum shows or anything. I am no longer in the top 10, but I don't really care. I am developing a bigger fanbase, and I feel like it can only get better. I can actually be myself and have fun. When people see me having fun, they usually tip. Hell, one guy tips just because he enjoys my company, he even tells me I don't have to do anything for the tips. So Chaturbate is legit, and i have received every dime that they have owed me. I had to deal with an issue involving my referral payouts, and they came through. They have even emailed me and told me how happy they are to have me. MFC has never done that. By the way, my MFC profile is still up, and now my camscore is at 350. I may take another shot at MFC later, but for now, I will stick with Chaturbate.
Thanks for reading.

Thanks Mercy. We are here for the long haul and if a model made X amount of dollars on Chaturbate we will pay what is rightfully hers. If anyone has questions feel free to ask on twitter.com/chaturbate or shoot me an e-mail at support@chaturbate.com

Status
Not open for further replies.