AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Just when you thought it was safe to enter the water.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I only swim in pools. I'd rather not get eaten, bitten, chomped on or otherwise injured by swimming in open water. :)

Bocefish said:
The Candiru could pretty much ruin your day too.

yeah dude some kid had a candiru removed surgically from his bladder, he claimed he was holding the fish and peeing while cleaning it's tank (yeah whatever) when it leaped up the stream of his urine and into his penis lol.

Case History

14 year old boy came to us with complaints of pain, difficulty in voiding with dribbling of urine and subsequently developed acute urinary retention of 24 hours duration. Previously he had no urological symptoms before this episode. After further questioning he gave an interesting history. While he was cleaning the fish tank in his house, he was holding a fish in his hand and went to the toilet for passing urine. When he was passing urine, the fish slipped from his hand and entered his urethra and then he developed all these symptoms.

On clinical examination, his external urethral meatus and external genitalia were normal. He had distended bladder. Mentally he was sound and clinically he was absolutely a normal person with no previous history of any psychiatric illness.
http://www.ispub.com/journal/the-in...gn-body-in-urinary-bladder-a-case-report.html

I like how it says no "previous history of any psychiatric illness", it obviously crossed their minds he might not be playing with a full bladder of fish, as it were.

JoleneJolene said:
:love7: Swoon.

I have not forgotten about you self confessed nibbling tendencies. This may be the perfect pet for you.

Shaun__ said:
JoleneJolene said:

I have not forgotten about you self confessed nibbling tendencies. This may be the perfect pet for you.
Never mind the fish, gimme Jeremy Wade!

Paku seem to be quite popular here in the states for pets.
Several years ago when I was picking up a 225 gal aquarium I had purchased via craigs list, the guy said he would give me the 2 fish he had left. I said sure, not knowing anything about them. Turns out they were Red Bellied Paku. One was about 16" and the other about 12"... :shock: I was a bit shocked to say the least since I was expecting Chchlids or the like. He said "oh, no problem then. You can just dump them in a pond somewhere if you dont want them." :eek:

SoTxBob said:
He said "oh, no problem then. You can just dump them in a pond somewhere if you dont want them." :eek:

:woops: Jesus criminey some people are stupid.

Oh my...can I have one, please? :pray:

CherryJane said:

A Kandiru or a red bellied paco? :p

I knew JJ would pipe in sooner or later about that guy, lol. I've seen pictures of him in his younger days and he had a big black afro, kid you not. He looked really funny to me. I'm totally jealous of his job though. Some of the gear he uses on occasion is less than top of the line, to put it nicely. I'm surprised with his popularity he doesn't have the best companies giving him their best stuff to demo.

Bocefish said:
CherryJane said:

A Kandiru or a red bellied paco? :p

I knew JJ would pipe in sooner or later about that guy, lol. I've seen pictures of him in his younger days and he had a big black afro, kid you not. He looked really funny to me. I'm totally jealous of his job though. Some of the gear he uses on occasion is less than top of the line, to put it nicely. I'm surprised with his popularity he doesn't have the best companies giving him their best stuff to demo.

I know I have a few, not so quality favorite pieces I use. I prefer my $20 kids pole for panfish and bass in the tighter rocky places than my top of the light action rod. It's kind of makes me love him a little bit more because it shows a connection and passion for what he does. He can afford better gear, but he likes what he has. I refuse to look at younger pictures!

I was sure he was gonna lose a finger, and wondered why he kept putting it in the slowly-suffocating fish's mouth

Jupiter551 said:
I was sure he was gonna lose a finger, and wondered why he kept putting it in the slowly-suffocating fish's mouth

A lot of people worry about professional anglers keeping fish out of water too long for camera purposes... but most adult fish are fine if they're back in the water within 5 minutes and if need be, they can be revived. Some species last for hours or days, some even weeks.

JoleneJolene said:
I know I have a few, not so quality favorite pieces I use. I prefer my $20 kids pole for panfish and bass in the tighter rocky places than my top of the light action rod. It's kind of makes me love him a little bit more because it shows a connection and passion for what he does. He can afford better gear, but he likes what he has. I refuse to look at younger pictures!

Didn't mean to insult your dream lover JJ :p It's just that when he's been fighting a fish for close to, or over an hour and then loses it next to the boat due to faulty/improper gear I know he's gotta be pissed. I have sentimental gear that's over 100 years old that has been handed down too, but I wouldn't count on it for use it in professional circumstances.

JoleneJolene said:
Shaun__ said:
JoleneJolene said:

Never mind the fish, gimme Jeremy Wade!

Now that you mention it I can see the two of you together going places and fishing. I think it would be a good match, and dramatically increase the ratings of what is already a great show as well.

Shaun__ said:
The return of the Ball Cutters! The pacu that are living now in Lake Lou Yaeger which is located in Illinois. I will never understand why people want to dump something so dangerous into a local lake.

GdYyp.jpg

Honestly, aside from not being native they don't pose near the threat to local fish populations as some of our own native fish do. They aren't predatory fish and wont be wiping out any native populations. They have those teeth for eating nuts that fall on the water and the changes of one biting a human are even less likely than a Piranha.
NOT saying it's OK by any means to release non native fish but at least they aren't a devastating kind like the Snakehead or the Northern Pike that have been moving into new waters.

Hopefully they don't stray from the Lake.

JoleneJolene said:
Honestly, aside from not being native they don't pose near the threat to local fish populations as some of our own native fish do. They aren't predatory fish and wont be wiping out any native populations. They have those teeth for eating nuts that fall on the water and the changes of one biting a human are even less likely than a Piranha.
NOT saying it's OK by any means to release non native fish but at least they aren't a devastating kind like the Snakehead or the Northern Pike that have been moving into new waters.

I think it depends on how the lake predators deal with them. If they become prolific enough to exhaust the snail and vegetation food supply they will start to eat the other fish in the lake.

Shaun__ said:
JoleneJolene said:

I think it depends on how the lake predators deal with them. If they become prolific enough to exhaust the snail and vegetation food supply they will start to eat the other fish in the lake.
Very true! They need to put a few of my favorite predatory hybrid fish in the lake! These suckers will maintain them AND be awesome sport fishing!

Attachments

• tiger_muskie_erin.jpg
    tiger_muskie_erin.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 38
Status
Not open for further replies.