AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Justice league

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 8, 2010
I really like this trailer. I really hope this movie is good.

Reactions: Gen
I am SO FUCKING EXCITED. :party: Can't even pinpoint my favourite part (yes I can it's Aquaman and MERA!!!!). I am gonna avoid the rest of the trailers just because I wanna be as surprised as possible but this took my hype levels through the roof.

Also JK Simmons looks amazing!!!

Reactions: Sdog1982
I liked the first one because I like Henry Cavill as Superman and I like the movie as a whole even though they dragged the story out I knew they were doing it because they were setting up the franchise, and the ending while sad was pretty good. However, that being said, I can't stand Ben Affleck as Batman, personal preference and I do not like the new guy they have playing Aquaman either, again personal preferences, however, with those things out of the way I am a Huge fan of the Flash, and I think the casting for that role was spot on for this picture.

I will wait for the Blu-Ray on my end to even see it but still just having the Flash in it and what I think was a great casting choice will keep me seeing the newer movies along with this newest one that is coming out soon, I wasn't a big fan of the Wonder Woman deal at first either but seeing as how well they have developed her origin story and some minor tweaks since Batman Vs Superman, this is definitely one on my list to watch, definitely not in the top 10 but definitely worth the rent.

Y'all shoulda seen me sobbing at the 0.2 seconds Mera was in the trailer. I can't believe this is real.

I still don't get why they continue to let Zak Snyder make these films. I love superhero movies but I'm not keen on his films, they have the image of being "epic" but besides that are just not very good films. I liked Henry Cavill as superman but thought the film was a wasted opportunity. I also dislike Gal Gadot as wonder woman for a number of reasons, partially as it was an opportunity for a genuinely strong kick ass female superhero and she comes across as just another female sidekick there for decorative/sexual reasons. I mean would she really have that much lip gloss on during a fight? And how come she's been working out nearly solidly for hundreds of years yet has next to no muscle? Not expecting complete realism as it's a superhero movie, but I like a bit of realism mixed in or it removes the depth.

Reactions: Gen and EspiKvlt
Status
Not open for further replies.