AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Katsumichann.... whorenickels

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harassment is an illegal crime that has a legal definition, MFC is not a law enforcement agency, nor is MFC our employer. We are independent contractors, and MFC owes jack shit to us other than the money we make, as per the contract that each and every model has signed & has on record. MFC can ban for perceived harassment, or really for whatever they want, but to me that is a slippery slope & leads to "you banned x model for this reason, what about this other model that did the same thing?"

Again, if you read the replies above, I was responding to Jerry's post stating "the real world has bullies and assholes in every line of work". My point being that in other workplaces, there are policies and rules to prevent harassment at work. So his point that this is somehow about PC types and the inference that there is a different "real world" in which we'll have to face bullies without recourse (or whatever he was inferring) is not a strong one.

And again, I do know how MFC works and what an independent contractor is :)

Soooo, who's gonna start Cam Model Drama Alert?

(*tries to make light of the situation and make jokes*)

Regardless of any drama, which mostly falls into a grey area of harassment and site rules...
  • She camps in dozens of other girl's rooms.
  • She actively poaches other model's members.
  • She bots her room with fake viewers.
Even if she was banned from MFC she would move to another site and do the same. Leo has tipped her during one of her "offensive" shows, so I doubt MFC will do anything anyways. Her entire persona is to be scummy, slimy, and to shock.

Stop giving her attention. It's the only thing that is feeding her shows. Don't mention her on twitter, don't mention her shows, don't make more threads about her, don't talk about her in your room, etc. if you want this to all go away.

This is going to be my last post about Magpie/WhoreNickels, as she betrayed my trust with her by poaching from my room after I invited her to house with us in Vegas. I wash my hands.

That sucks balls, I had no idea she did those things. Shitty behavior. However I can see this show as something independent from her history of poaching other girls' regs.

On one hand I do understand why people think the show crossed a line, and if I was Pumpkin I would be super pissed.

On the other hand I really dislike the faux outrage some people display in twitter and here.. it is virtue signaling at it's best. How many people have trash talked and mocked pumpkin and other successful models behind their back, but when someone does it to their face suddenly it is "not okay". A little bit of sense of humor goes a long way too. Like many people who have suffered depression and anxiety I also have a sense of humor and can laugh about it. Not everything is "triggering".

And on the subject of bullying and MFC/Youtube we are all adults. Children need to be defended of other people's words but when you are grown up enough to expose yourself on a camsite you have to be adult enough to simply let "mean words" slide. I don't think it is MFC's or Youtube's job to coddle their models and take them by their hand.

In the case of Youtube many channels are based on bullying, mocking, or otherwise criticizing other youtube channels. Hell one of my favorite channels, h3h3 makes a living out of it. The point is to do it in a way that is funny and creative and I think her show was. I didn't find the "purge" part of the show to my tastes, but that is a far cry from "harassment"

Edit: just remembered this video because celebrities do this too:

Last edited:
Soooo, who's gonna start Cam Model Drama Alert?

(*tries to make light of the situation and make jokes*)
lulz

I'm actually working on a project like this... oopsies.

Like DramaCammingAlert but without the doucher Keem atmosphere.

My main thought on any of these situations that have popped up is that if you encourage and surround yourself with that much negativity (especially to the point where it becomes part of your persona or brand), it's eventually going to impact your life in worse ways than attracting some Twitter drama.

My main thought on any of these situations that have popped up is that if you encourage and surround yourself with that much negativity (especially to the point where it becomes part of your persona or brand), it's eventually going to impact your life in worse ways than attracting some Twitter drama.
Yeah, I was thinking about that. Money doesn't last forever, but the older we get, the more we are the person we're going to stay for the rest of our lives. It sucks that young, successful women are setting themselves up to age into probably not super great people.

All I know is I don't care for trash talking any model. I don't like a model, I prefer to pretend they don't exist. I witnessed nothing of this current drama since she's been blocked ever since she started sending bots out trolling other girl's rooms to poach viewers.

I think EB is okay with it because she is in Emily's room right now under her premium name and tipping her.

haha. Yeah. She was. I think emily's show was more in the category of a celebrity "roast" where the person being roasted is totally in on the joke.

The other does strike me as harassment and those models supporting it would likely all be singing a different tune if they were the ones being mocked.

In regards to people claiming that MFC should do nothing since it's not their place to censor, etc etc:

This isn't just a matter of people wanting MFC to shut WhoreNickels down because they're too overly-sensitive, "PC police," or just jealous in general. A good example of PC policing would be the people wanting a nun crucifix-fucking show shut down. There are no rules specifically stating that a model can not fuck religious paraphernalia.

However, there ARE rules against everything that this WhoreNickels chick was doing.

Rules for Models:

rules1.png

Rules for Members:
rules2.png

Both of these (rules for models and members) claim that A) your account will be banned for life for most offenses, and B) any tokens made whilst breaking the rules will be forfeited. This is not simply a matter of "Oh, if it bothers you, just look away. MFC shouldn't punish her for expressing her creativity." This is a matter of SHE IS LITERALLY BREAKING THE RULES. Making it so obvious that you're pinpointing one specific model/member to go so far as to literally change your username to her old one should be punished. We can not allow this blatant rule-breaking and harassment to go unquestioned. If a top 10 model was allowed to have her boyfriend on cam with her every day and rake in tokens without getting banned, WE WOULD RIOT. (Regardless of the reasoning behind your anger/frustration/annoyance: jealousy at you/your fave model not being allowed to also have a man on cam, disgust at seeing a male presence, or whatever.) Rules are meant to be upheld and honored by everyone so that we control the environment, and the playing field is even. We must all stand together in this (models and members alike) if we're going to make change.

*I have literally only watched about 10 seconds of WN's show a few months ago (to see her talking pets), and I do not care for PS's cam persona/shows, but my personal opinions have no effect on whether I think something should be allowed or not. This is just about adhering to the rules and guidelines for everyone.

*I have literally only watched about 10 seconds of WN's show a few months ago (to see her talking pets), and I do not care for PS's cam persona/shows, but my personal opinions have no effect on whether I think something should be allowed or not. This is just about adhering to the rules and guidelines for everyone.

This is a huge problem when it comes to MFC drama. People don't really care about who is right or wrong. Someone could be the biggest raging cunt in the whole wide web, but if someone else likes that person, or if they dislike the other person more, they'll still stand with them. Everyone is just acting so emotionally instead of distancing themselves from the issue and looking at it from a logical, unbiased perspective. It's very cliquey and immature. I have my own personal opinions on all of the people involved, of course, and I like some of them more than others, but that shouldn't really be a factor, should it?

That is not an argument. You are still using mental illness, a condition millions of people suffer from to get tips.

As someone that has been clinically depressed in the past I find it offensive when people use their depression (real or not) to generate pitty tips or to excuse them for being a shitty person to the world. She mocked a model that is known to do such things to generate tips.

Using depression for pitty money just strengthens the stigma that depressed people can't really provide for themselves and we have to rely on people to feel sorry for us.

Maggie was poking fun out of this phenomenon and I thought her show was interesting.

As someone that has been clinically depressed in the past I find it offensive when people use their depression (real or not) to generate pitty tips or to excuse them for being a shitty person to the world. She mocked a model that is known to do such things to generate tips.

Using depression for pitty money just strengthens the stigma that depressed people can't really provide for themselves and we have to rely on people to feel sorry for us.

Maggie was poking fun out of this phenomenon and I thought her show was interesting.

Did you find it interesting because of the show or because you dislike Kat? If this was a model you were friends with would you have still thought it was interesting? I am genuinely curious about this!

------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to address a PM I got from someone regarding me "sticking up for Kat". I don't know Kat, I have no feelings of like/dislike towards her, I also don't know Maggie, I simply have shared my opinions as an outside perspective. I do think making a show about someone and profiting off of mocking their flaws is shitty. I also think that Kat retaliating and saying rather shitty things on Twitter is pretty fucked up. Both sides need to grow up and stop being so goddamn mean. It's gross. It makes our industry look like we are full of catty bitches who have nothing better to do than tear each other apart.

If you didn't have a personal history with the person would you feel the show was brilliant?

I've found that oftentimes it's easier to justify/excuse something like this because it is done to someone who you feel wronged you in a way...so you feel they are deserving. I just think it's a bad cycle...because this particular model deals with an insane amount of harassment herself which is something she uses to justify a lot of her behavior. Which is bullshit. Complete bullshit because a lot was happening BEFORE. However people don't see that. They see the harassment and excuse her behavior because of it.

Where does it end? Will it? Would you be in support of her changing her name to yours? And doing a "scamming" pardoy? Making topless show countdowns and then poking fun at it not actually being a topless show? Or doing a shower show countdown and getting in the shower fully clothed in sweatpants? I mean...personally if I saw that in the past I would have be outraged because you are one of the sweetest and hardest working cam girls. But I have seen things like this said about you on multiple occasions...and I thought it was awful and bullshit.

I just think sometimes our perspective can take a negative hit when we have a bunch of frustration built up and have felt attacked and I'm just wondering if maybe that's the case here....

Last edited:
I think Kat is a shitty terrible human being with a dark evil heart (because of things I watched her do, long before JuJu or any "bullying" was thrown her way when she was brand spankin new and I'll stand by that firmly) and I still think the WN show was tacky as fucking hell, cheap and in no way should be allowed to happen.

Not to mention everyone being unable to take the high road in response to Kat's bullshit is what has made her the most famous camgirl on MFC by pure infamy. Maybe if everyone had ignored her in the beginning, she wouldn't still be here? She systematically targeted the most popular camgirls, attacking them one by one to draw attention and the only ones she stopped harassing were the ones who ignored her. Her plan worked so disgustingly perfect, all thanks to the model communities inability to not feed the troll.

How an entire camsite community was completely changed forever by one tiny little 18 year old girl.... would probably make an interesting book. LOL

If another model was acting exactly like Kat but she had never mentioned me before I would feel the same way about her.
Maybe we are different but I think it's still classless behaviour to call other random models "cunts" because you feel like it. Or tipping models to gain popularity in their room and then lying about the tip amount and talking trash about the model for no reason because they didn't tip her the same or acted like they were her BFF and didn't suck ass to her.

Or faking having cancer. Yes I have personally seen Kat act all miserable and say she's got cancer to generate tips. If anyone else had used that excuse I would have disliked them the same.

Also just because I disagree with you and I have a different opinion than most people that are posting here it doesn't make any of us right or wrong or make me their enemy because I don't agree with them. We just view the world differently and that's perfectly normal.

Did you find it interesting because of the show or because you dislike Kat? If this was a model you were friends with would you have still thought it was interesting? I am genuinely curious about this!

------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to address a PM I got from someone regarding me "sticking up for Kat". I don't know Kat, I have no feelings of like/dislike towards her, I also don't know Maggie, I simply have shared my opinions as an outside perspective. I do think making a show about someone and profiting off of mocking their flaws is shitty. I also think that Kat retaliating and saying rather shitty things on Twitter is pretty fucked up. Both sides need to grow up and stop being so goddamn mean. It's gross. It makes our industry look like we are full of catty bitches who have nothing better to do than tear each other apart.

I never said you were wrong or tried to act like you're the enemy? I simply asked if this was a friend rather than someone you very clearly have strong negative feelings towards would you still think the show was acceptable.

And I am SO tired of this, "well this person did this and this wrong" as if it's a good excuse to mercilessly pick on someone. It reminds me of being 12 again.

A good example of PC policing would be the people wanting a nun crucifix-fucking show shut down. There are no rules specifically stating that a model can not fuck religious paraphernalia.

I agree with you that MFC should either enforce their laws or eliminate them, but I still want to clarify something:

Political Correctness has nothing to do with "niceness" and everything to do with charging normal day to day things with political meaning, attaching stigma to any opinion that goes against the political agenda of the left.

So your example is poor because mocking the Church and religion in general *is* politically correct because it aligns with the left. Calling yourself an atheist, an agnostic, a non-believer, a skeptic, is virtuous. Pissing in a church, rioting in a cathedral, desecrating holy places is seen as radical chic. The perfect example is the Pussy Riot imprisonment. Everyone and their mothers defended them *because* they were touting the party line.

If you are looking for an anti-PC show then you would have to go in the opposite direction. Someone defending the Church, or defending evangelicals, someone calling themselves religious and pissing on science and universities. Those would create an uproar. Nobody on this forum would bat an eyelash at a model fucking a crucifix.

Political Correctness has nothing to do with "niceness" and everything to do with charging normal day to day things with political meaning, attaching stigma to any opinion that goes against the political agenda of the left.
I thought the whole point of being politically correct was to not offend anyone at all.

I thought the whole point of being politically correct was to not offend anyone at all.

Not at all. Think about it. Who is outraged when someone makes a documentary humiliating evangelicals? People like Michael Moore make a career out of offending the right people and all the left applauds him for it. Now imagine one of Michael Moore's offensive documentaries but replace the subject, instead of say... evangelicals make it about muslims. Would he get an applause or would he get thousands of angry protesters trying to get him fired? You start to get the idea..

Same thing happens with men. Same thing happens with white people in general. Or feminine women. Offending them is safe because there are no social consequences, it is convenient to the left. Political Correctness is about politics. Only some people get to be victims, the ones the left anoints (right now it would be blacks, muslims, obese people, disabled people, and the LGBTQKPFZ crowd). Only some causes deserve your outrage and they will point their finger at it so you don't make any mistakes.

I am looking for a good article to link for people who want to know more about it.

Last edited:
If -- if -- this was a request show, will the tipper(s) be admonished as well?

This woman is trying to make it in a tough business. If she was beguiled into doing this show by her clientele, well then I don't think it's fair at all that the members have their dinner while poor WhoreNickels gets stuck with the dishes. Smacks of a double standard if you ask me.

• Wat?!
Reactions: SNATCH
Not at all. Think about it. Who is outraged when someone makes a documentary humiliating evangelicals? People like Michael Moore make a career out of offending the right people and all the left applauds him for it. Now imagine one of Michael Moore's offensive documentaries but replace the subject, instead of say... evangelicals make it about muslims. Would he get an applause or would he get thousands of angry protesters trying to get him fired? You start to get the idea..

Same thing happens with men. Same thing happens with white people in general. Or feminine women. Offending them is safe because there are no social consequences, it is convenient to the left. Political Correctness is about politics. Only some people get to be victims, the ones the left anoints (right now it would be blacks, muslims, obese people, disabled people, and the LGBTQKPFZ crowd). Only some causes deserve your outrage and they will point their finger at it so you don't make any mistakes.

I am looking for a good article to link for people who want to know more about it.
I do look forward to reading what you post, I will certainly read it. I was thinking of it in the definition sense of unbiased and causing no offense, not what you are describing, but I know what you are talking about.

I never said you were wrong or tried to act like you're the enemy? I simply asked if this was a friend rather than someone you very clearly have strong negative feelings towards would you still think the show was acceptable.

And I am SO tired of this, "well this person did this and this wrong" as if it's a good excuse to mercilessly pick on someone. It reminds me of being 12 again.
I cannot put myself in the shoes of being her friend because I have to have respect for my friends and it's hard to respect her behaviour. Also I firmly agree with Jolene. Talking about her is just giving her more infamous publicity so I'm going to focus my attention elsewhere and think about stuff that makes my life happy.
Hope everyone does the same.
Cheers! :)

The concept of any MFC model doing a show where the main theme of that show is to tear down another model, regardless of who they are... is contemptible in my book.
This 100%. I don't care who started what, it's crass and childish. Fair criticism is fair criticism, but to turn it into a public spectacle just turns it into something bad.

The concept of any MFC model doing a show where the main theme of that show is to tear down another model, regardless of who they are... is contemptible in my book.
giphy.gif

This.

I'll just be over here clicking the agree button on your post over and over again.

I cannot put myself in the shoes of being her friend because I have to have respect for my friends and it's hard to respect her behaviour
We should not have to put ourselves in someone's shoes or like them to understand that they don't deserve to be the butt of jokes they didn't agree to because it lines another girl's pockets. There are tons of girls on MFC. Some of them are jerks. None of them deserve that.

Does anyone miss when Agent 99 was the biggest bitch on MFC or is it just me? At least she had balls.

We should not have to put ourselves in someone's shoes or like them to understand that they don't deserve to be the butt of jokes they didn't agree to because it lines another girl's pockets. There are tons of girls on MFC. Some of them are jerks. None of them deserve that.

Does anyone miss when Agent 99 was the biggest bitch on MFC or is it just me? At least she had balls.
I miss Agent99 EVERY DAMN DAY! :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.