AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

KEEP GETTING HACKED!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2019
Chaturbate Username
Ashley_210
Hello! So I started camming about a month and a half ago and I am experiencing hacking like know other! I have never responded to any email that is not chaturbate and know this for sure because I have a different email in my bio then the verified email I actually use. I also am super cautious about making sure it always is the support email just in case. I have my two step verification set up and have my email and everything verified. Also I make sure to never save my passwords to any browser. There has been times where I am online and I will get booted saying my account has been hacked again and that I need to verify my account by sending my picture with my if upside down, the date, and the “word they choose” to verify it’s me. I’m really just tired of this happening! Does anyone know if using a vpn helps or what I can possibly do because I feel like I have tried everything and I am just trying to start camming on a consistent basis but this is really messing with my schedule! Please help.

Hi,

I'm really sorry to hear this is happening. Honestly I have no idea how something like this continues to happen but do you share a PC/laptop with anyone else?

Upvote 0
Hi,

I'm really sorry to hear this is happening. Honestly I have no idea how something like this continues to happen but do you share a PC/laptop with anyone else?

No i do not! i have my own personal laptop and never login to CB when im on a public server only when at home on my wifi

Upvote 0
Hmmm very strange, I have no idea about this one but I hope it stops happening. Make sure the password you use for CB is like 100% different to any of your other passwords and make sure it has minimum 2 uppercase letters, min 3 numbers and min 1 special charachter like !@#$

Upvote 0
Did you send this strange verification documents ?
You could really not log again using your passwd and 2nd verification step ?
It looks like more a bad joke than a security procedure of CB :-/

Have you sent a screenshot of this message to support ?

They can help you to decide and make this huge difference : is your account really Hacked OR has your PC got a virus.

for information, and certainly not the same issue :
I got some bad comportments on 1 PC I used. It was fastly installed and I didn't protect it as usual. I'm sure that it catched just a weird virus/ad from a visited profile around chaturbate. The only protection I use is to block all popups and install an Ad blocker on all browsers. The effect was mainly that my browser restarted (closed, disconnect from CB and reopened displaying unwilled pages) I tried to scan it with help of a french community on the net but that didn't help much.
A faster solution was to reinstall the PC, and use adblock-plus as usually :)

Reactions: Miawallacexxx
Upvote 0
Did you send this strange verification documents ?
You could really not log again using your passwd and 2nd verification step ?
It looks like more a bad joke than a security procedure of CB :-/

Have you sent a screenshot of this message to support ?

They can help you to decide and make this huge difference : is your account really Hacked OR has your PC got a virus.

for information, and certainly not the same issue :
I got some bad comportments on 1 PC I used. It was fastly installed and I didn't protect it as usual. I'm sure that it catched just a weird virus/ad from a visited profile around chaturbate. The only protection I use is to block all popups and install an Ad blocker on all browsers. The effect was mainly that my browser restarted (closed, disconnect from CB and reopened displaying unwilled pages) I tried to scan it with help of a french community on the net but that didn't help much.
A faster solution was to reinstall the PC, and use adblock-plus as usually :)
I think i need to try this! I dont know if it is my computer or not! I am about to move and also upgrading my cam equipment so i can have a better set up so hopefully i stop having such a bad time with the hacking :(

Upvote 0
When you are logged in, go to your Security Centre and look at your recent activty and what devices are connected or have been used to login with:
chaturbate.com/security/

Scroll down slightly, you will see detailed info, see if anything is recognizable - as in maybe a friend or someone doing it etc. It could be a good place to start

Upvote 0
Want to throw out phishing isn't the same as hacking. They are trying to phish you, not hack you.

Change your email for chaturbate and path the official chaturbate email to its own folder so you can help decipher which ones are real and fake.

Upvote 0
When you are logged in, go to your Security Centre and look at your recent activty and what devices are connected or have been used to login with:
chaturbate.com/security/

Scroll down slightly, you will see detailed info, see if anything is recognizable - as in maybe a friend or someone doing it etc. It could be a good place to start
I have done this, multiple times actually cause i didnt know if chaturbate was playing a sick joke on me or if i was actually getting hacked. Which i am actually getting hacked from different areas of the US and from over seas. I really dont know if it is the browser i am using or what just super tired of it. I just started broadcasting again yesterday and it hasnt happened since so hopefully we are good. Thank you

Upvote 0
Want to throw out phishing isn't the same as hacking. They are trying to phish you, not hack you.

Change your email for chaturbate and path the official chaturbate email to its own folder so you can help decipher which ones are real and fake.
I have also done this, i have not recieved any phishing emails from anyone on my actual email but only on the one that is on my profile for amazon giftcards. (which i dont respond to). I am very cautios to all emails that i respond to because i do not want this to keep happening. Thank you for your response and help

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
I have also done this, i have not recieved any phishing emails from anyone on my actual email but only on the one that is on my profile for amazon giftcards. (which i dont respond to). I am very cautios to all emails that i respond to because i do not want this to keep happening. Thank you for your response and help

if you get anymore, report them as spam to your email host. (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, w/e)

Reactions: Ashley_210
Upvote 0
Have you ran any kind of anti-spyware/malware/virus software?
Have you installed anything on purpose: either to PC/Laptop, or to your browser (addon/extensions) ??
Have you tried to disable any extensions or add-ons you have recently installed?

Upvote 0
Have you ran any kind of anti-spyware/malware/virus software?
Have you installed anything on purpose: either to PC/Laptop, or to your browser (addon/extensions) ??
Have you tried to disable any extensions or add-ons you have recently installed?
I need to try running an anti-spyware software and the only extension i have installed is the one for my lovense! I am moving and about to get a whole new computer/ setup so i am hoping that this will help!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.