AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Kiiroo FeelConnect Issues

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LolaLuv

Cam Model
Sep 28, 2021
USA
Twitter Username
@AlessandraHartX
Streamate Username
AlessandraHart
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/152551/alessandra-hart
Hey everyone! Has anyone had any issues with their Kiiroo toys pairing with the FeelConnect iphone app? I just received an esca 2 and a fuse today. The esca 2 paired almost immediately but the fuse just keeps saying it can't connect. I've tried turning off the toy, turning off the app, turning off my phone, and back on, nothing else is connected to my bluetooth, the phone and the toy are fully charged.

I contacted support and they said they'll respond in 3-5 days. Of course I'd like to use it sooner than that. I'm disappointed because the esca is only a backup for my lush, but I was excited about the fuse. If anyone has troubleshooting tips I'd be grateful.

If anyone is interested I don't recommend the fuse. The company decided the first one was defective after asking me a bunch of questions and having me send videos of the toy charging and me connecting to bluetooth and trying to connect to the app. I got the new one today and it has the same problem as the first one. Tries to connect and fails over and over. I think there must be some problem with this design. The esca is great though. Connected easily to the app, and works on Streamate without any issues so far.

I'm not entirely impressed with customer service either, to be honest. The tracking was all messed up and I emailed a few times asking if the package had shipped, because it didn't look like it had ever been picked up and it was several days past the estimated shipping time. They just ignored me and then finally sent a form listing estimated shipping times. So that wasn't helpful at all.

Hopefully I can send both these defective toys back for a refund because I don't believe any replacements will connect. I think this is just a defective model.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Brit
Well if anyone in the future wants to research kiiroo toys I'll post the end of this story. The company asked me to send increasingly complicated videos to prove that the toys weren't working. I ended up sending 5 different videos and finally they just stopped responding to me. I emailed Friday saying that if they refused to communicate with me the only way I could resolve it was to request my bank reverse the charges. Now it's Monday and they didn't responded so I had to file a dispute with my bank over the charge. An unfortunate outcome.

I can't recommend this company at all. Technology malfunctions, that's not surprising, but if a company won't try to make it right that's bad. I feel like they made me jump through hoops and had no intention of sending a replacement or refunding me.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Brit
Status
Not open for further replies.