AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Know better, still fell in love

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: I have been teaching myself for nearly 3 years now, and I can kind of understand basic concepts in written Spanish, but I am far from being able to write a dissertation on the pros and cons of falling in love with a cam model ;)

(And there certainly isn't gonna be a Spanish language TED talk anytime soon... nor me listening to one!!)
Cool! I have been teaching myself, Russian, for about a year now. I highly recommend Babbel as a learning program. Really good for visual learners like me, who focus on reading and writing. Pimsleur is also good, but more just for conversational. Much more listening/speaking based.

• Funny!
Reactions: Lilly_____
Are you saying it's weird that she asked what city I live in?

You mean, almost like she... asked about you... to tailor the conversation.... because you are paying her... to talk to you?

The fact that she had to go out of her way once to tell you she wasn't interested in a relationship means you already came across as a red flag. Every single thing beyond that to try and ignore her rejection just adds to the mayday parade.

This really feels like an April 1 thread.
View attachment 96367
It has certainly been a rollercoaster. I feel fortunate that I have the introspective acumen, IRL support, and financial capacity to weather this phase of unexpected (and unreciprocated) emotional entanglement. My challenge appears to be feeding a fantasy without allowing it to dominate the foreground -- some people are just better at compartmentalization.

Cheers to the perspective of both models and members here keeping it real.

Reactions: inertvolcano
It has certainly been a rollercoaster. I feel fortunate that I have the introspective acumen, IRL support, and financial capacity to weather this phase of unexpected (and unreciprocated) emotional entanglement. My challenge appears to be feeding a fantasy without allowing it to dominate the foreground -- some people are just better at compartmentalization.

Cheers to the perspective of both models and members here keeping it real.
I think I'm kind of in the same story, my camgirl is a lot more aggressive, she tries to make me think she really wants me.
She goes far, very far in that, I could call her right now, I could even drive to her house, And no, I'm not a stalker or anything.
She herself has shared her contact information with me.

I'm afraid that I might lose reality and then wake up later and think fuck what have I done.
On the other hand, it gives a lot of thrill that she is trying to do that.

This isn't love. You can't truly love someone who you know solely through paid transactions on a camsite. Infatuated? Sure. Obsessed? Definitely.

Keep going to the gym, talk to a therapist, stay away from camsites (or at the very least this model), and when you feel ready, try dating apps when you want a real connection/relationship.

This isn't love. You can't truly love someone who you know solely through paid transactions on a camsite. Infatuated? Sure. Obsessed? Definitely.

So true. What I've learned is that flirting for compensation is asking for heartbreak, and by flirting I mean sincere calculated banter not generic dirty talk. Buyer beware!

Chemically speaking, it's all infatuation. Per the original post, the love in question is for the dream -- of the idea of what a person might be like, what the relationship might be like, and for yourself in your ability to attract, win, and retain genuine affection.

So true. What I've learned is that flirting for compensation is asking for heartbreak, and by flirting I mean sincere calculated banter not generic dirty talk. Buyer beware!

Chemically speaking, it's all infatuation. Per the original post, the love in question is for the dream -- of the idea of what a person might be like, what the relationship might be like, and for yourself in your ability to attract, win, and retain genuine affection.
I mean, you met her on a cam site so saying "Buyer beware" is a bit harsh. If you get what you pay for, be that sexy time or talkie time in private then you should have no complaints. Nobody has ripped you off. Where you've gone wrong from the beginning of this thread is the idea that you have that you can somehow secure her romantic interest with tokens. It's a shame, because it's possible to be a customer and a friend in my experience. The two aren't mutually exclusive. But when you start dreaming about a romantic relationship then that's when it gets a bit mental and you need to not do that, for your own sake.

You are very needy and lonely. Maybe you need some therapy or spend your time with friends and family. But I will give you a few words.

For sure you guys can be virtual friends, that's totally possible, but it's very unlikely she will be down to meet you or date you. She doesn't know you in person, and it's very risky for women to do that. You don't need to rescue her or save her from this life because camgirls make great money and are not suffering in any way.

If you take her private for naughty shows your chances are 0.0001% to ever see this girl, because she knows what you're craving
If you take her private to chat only, and is extremely polite and wealthy, your chances are a little higher, as I know 3 camgirls who actually met a member. One of them married and had a kid with him, she was very popular on MFC back in 2011. But thats VERY rare.

If spending money on her makes you happy then go for it but I wouldn't expect any dates or meet ups or nothing like this.

Reactions: o-ooo-o
Also slight tangent but is anyone else fascinated by all this anthropomorphism of the Greek alphabet that seems to have been adopted recently?

It’s like astrology for men or something. I wonder how the delta and epsilon in you feel about this model…

My first thought was to wonder if Brave New World had a rebirth cult following.

I've learned that incels with delusions of intellectual prowess are just as icky as the low brow women-haters.

I've learned that incels with delusions of intellectual prowess are just as icky as the low brow women-haters.

I've no doubt -- fortunately for me neither of those pejoratives apply. Fair to say that 'high brow' conversation is a huge turn off to some people, to each their own.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
I've no doubt -- fortunately for me neither of those pejoratives apply. Fair to say that 'high brow' conversation is a huge turn off to some people, to each their own.
There was nothing high brow about your conversation though. It was just low brow shit tarted up with fancy words.

It doesn't matter how well you write, still comes off as misogynistic OP.

Yeah that is a shame, was not my intent at all but I can see how some of the words I chose and strongly expressed feelings gave some people here that impression. Sorry.

Anywho be sure to get arial 11pt font for your back tattoo.

If only I liked tattoos this thread could really be a winner ...

I appreciate your analysis, perspective, and humor elsewhere in the thread misterical.
I've not got any experience to back up my analysis because I've never been in your situation but we've all read a lot of the "in love with a cam model" threads, and the stories all start a bit like yours. I doubt she's scamming you in any way but I also doubt she wants a relationship. Go read those threads and see what happens when you pursue an actual romantic relationship. It rarely ends well. Although if the worst comes to the worst, you'll have 2500 poems and songs you can release to the world.

The amount of guys who have felt this way (and still do) is absolutely nuts to me. I don't get it. It's not a dating site. I straight up tell people who want to meet that I don't use my cam sites for dating and it's super fucking dangerous for me and my little family if I'm meeting random guys for sex (I'm a single mom and I'm not leaving my child anywhere to go fuck someone, no amount of money will change my mind). Also, I'm not a prostitute. I understand what I do for work isn't the norm - but it doesn't mean I want to meet up and fuck people. It's super off putting and it makes me dread logging in sometimes. I haven't ran into this so much on MFC - thank goodness!!!

The one's I love are the ones who assume a meetup is OK, or that you're interested in making things for them free of charge, and then who flip out and get abusive as soon as you point out to them how assuming and rude they are being, given the context.

"But Boo 3 minutes ago you wanted me to meet up with you, and God couldn't create a work of art as beautiful as me in 3000 years, but now I'm a bitch and a whore?"

Unstable, delusional Fucks.
Therapy needed.
News Flash Casanova, you're head's more than just a hat stand, use it as such!

The amount of guys who have felt this way (and still do) is absolutely nuts to me. I don't get it. It's not a dating site. I straight up tell people who want to meet that I don't use my cam sites for dating and it's super fucking dangerous for me and my little family if I'm meeting random guys for sex (I'm a single mom and I'm not leaving my child anywhere to go fuck someone, no amount of money will change my mind). Also, I'm not a prostitute. I understand what I do for work isn't the norm - but it doesn't mean I want to meet up and fuck people. It's super off putting and it makes me dread logging in sometimes. I haven't ran into this so much on MFC - thank goodness!!!

Absolutely. If you're a bartender having a friendly conversation with someone that hardly means that you want to hook up with them after closing. WTF?

The one's I love are the ones who assume a meetup is OK, or that you're interested in making things for them free of charge, and then who flip out and get abusive as soon as you point out to them how assuming and rude they are being, given the context.

"But Boo 3 minutes ago you wanted me to meet up with you, and God couldn't create a work of art as beautiful as me in 3000 years, but now I'm a bitch and a whore?"

Unstable, delusional Fucks.
Therapy needed.
News Flash Casanova, you're head's more than just a hat stand, use it as such!

That just reminded me of "nice guys".

• Funny!
She’s earning $480/hr and you can’t even afford 1hr of her time but sure, let’s entertain the idea that someday you might “rescue” her from the hellish life of sex work so that she may finally get to live a better life.

Wait, $480/hr streaming?? Where??

I Want To Be A Fallen Woman!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.