AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lactation rule?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2014
Hey girls,

First off, I'm sorry I'm not yet verified. I know this would be much more appropriate for the model's only forum. I just want to be sure I don't get in trouble so I figured it was worth asking out here rather than waiting for verification.

When I joined MFC recently I went through the rules with a fine toothed comb and saw lactation isn't allowed on cam. Well right off the bat that worried me. I have a little nursling, and I can't exactly turn off milk production when the cam turns on. Every now and then I'll touch a breast the wrong way and have an oops moment. I always pretend nothing happened and no one has ever mentioned it so I assume it isn't visible on cam. In the event someone does notice do you think I'd get in trouble over it? It's an involuntary bodily function, I can't imagine how they'd rationalize penalizing me for it.

The other side of my question is this. There's a huge population out there that finds all things fertility really beautiful. I see it as similar to the pregnant models, I'm comfortable with someone admiring what my body is capable of as long as there's no sexualizing of the baby involved. If someone wants to hop on over to Skype to talk about what my body can do and maybe get a solo demo that's totally cool with me. If I were to mention on my profile that it's within my comfort zone but must be done offsite would that be breaking any rules? My understanding is that it just can't be shown on cam on mfc. Can it be mentioned on mfc that it is possible elsewhere, or is that a no no too?

Sorry for the tl;dr, guys. Just want to be positive that I won't be getting my account terminated anytime soon.

Reactions: Amelia Liddell
I have a breast feeding friend on MFC who has received at least one warning for accidental milk leakage. However - I think I recall her saying this wasn't an issue in private shows at all. She also sells "milk" videos, but has clarified that actually putting it IN her room's topic is against the rules (apparently she can post it in the chat with no issue, though).

I don't know about accidental leakage, but advertising it on your profile is probably okay AS LONG AS you only take tokens for Skype shows. Advertising or discussing other forms of payment on MFC (giftcards, PayPal, Giftrocket, etc.) can get you into trouble. If you want to take other forms of payment you should only discuss it in off-site emails, not via PM or MFC mail.

There are other rules, like no men on cam, that do not extend to videos-- so lactation clips, like B/G clips, would probably be alright. I would not take the chance of doing lactation privates-- I believe that lactation is against the rule in privates AND public, and if someone who is spying reports you you could get into trouble and pay a fine or be banned outright.

Have you heard of Clips4Sale? It's a site for selling fetish clips and I imagine lactation clips would do really well over there! You should get verified as soon as possible to check out some of the information we have about stuff like that. :)

You girls rock. Thanks so so much! I guess I'll just continue doing what I've done; try to avoid accidental leaks as best I can, turn down milk fetish privates and mention briefly on my profile or verbally that they can meet me offsite for that (for tokens of course)

I'd looked into clips4sale previously (I think I hit a snag in the registration and thought "meh, I'll just keep my vids at MGF"), but it hadn't occurred to go for that niche market over there. After 15 months nursing and 6 months in the industry it's somehow just now occurred to me that maybe my boobs having magical bonus features is something to embrace rather than hide.

I hate that the policy exists at all. I'm sure the intentions were noble but really it seems like it just makes life harder for working moms and discourage breastfeeding. Ugh! But thems the rules, I suppose. I'll just be careful.

I know what you mean, Sophie. Much like the "no period" rule - um, how exactly are we supposed to control that?? What if it just happens unexpectedly?! Kind of unfair, especially for BF moms who have even less control over that thing.

Best of luck with everything!

If accidental leakage happens, just keep moving and don't make a big deal about it. That would probably be the best way to avoid any issues with it on MFC. I don't see why selling videos would be an issue though.

The market for it on Streamate and Clips4sale are HUGE. Seriously, guys on Streamate will go nuts for it. Let's say you only do 1 minute milk shows for 5 people, for a total of $5. Maybe that's not a huge amount of money, but it helps stimulate your supply (good thing!) and eventually adds up pretty quickly. When I was doing lactation shows on Streamate it was fairly easy for me to express enough to keep them interested for a short bit and was easier than stripping, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.