AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ladies how do you deal with...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
naughty_natasha said:
Im still pretty new to camming...but how do you react when a a man tells you that he wears women's lingerie and sticks toys in himself? :shifty: He asked me how i felt about it, and I couldn't even respond. I didn't know what to say lol. Do you think he was just trying to see my reaction? i know there are many different fetishes, many that im sure im still not aware of...but how do i go about dealing with the more extraordinary ones?

There are a wide variety of OMG-related emotes that probably express your reaction to this news quite well.

naughty_natasha said:
Im still pretty new to camming...but how do you react when a a man tells you that he wears women's lingerie and sticks toys in himself? :shifty: He asked me how i felt about it, and I couldn't even respond. I didn't know what to say lol. Do you think he was just trying to see my reaction? i know there are many different fetishes, many that im sure im still not aware of...but how do i go about dealing with the more extraordinary ones?

If your not into it just tell em. I usually just respond "I respect all fetishes but that one just isn't for me, sorry. But thank you for asking I hope you find the best girl for you" Or I'll direct them to a lady I know is into what they like. Such as sub guys. I'm not into being dominant so I'll usually send them to either SpankAmber or MissLolli, depending on who's online.

Jupiter551 said:
I'd forgotten about this thread but I guess it's kind of relevant to me at the moment as I had some pretty bad news (as I related in another thread) but have been very consciously NOT bringing it up to people on MFC - a little in pm but not, I think, to the point of feeling sorry for myself and so forth - and certainly never in public chat.

And frankly...there's no point, even for the depressed person, to bring down a whole group of other people. Yesterday after I got my bad news I went and hung out with Amber and her regs, and specifically not having to think about it for a while really brightened my day.

Obviously it's not going to change the hard facts, but you wonderful ladies and your amusing and friendly regs can make life a little more positive in even the most difficult times so thankyou for that :thumbleft:

thats zactly how i feel about it.. sometimes when i have had really shitty days.. i go hang out with amber.. and i can go to bed with a better feeling...
i'm not comparing shit btw.. just saying i'm glad people are still thinking normally on the interwebs...
i never saw the point of dropping my shit on anyone.. irl or online.. and to talk about it in a chatroom with a sexy woman trying to entertain everyone.. NO WAY

FrecklesXxX said:
AmberCutie said:
If it's someone I'm familiar with then I may say something like "Oh that sucks, but you're here now so let's enjoy the view"

^This. A guy came into my room a few days ago saying how depressed he was because his gf broke up with him, then went on about taking a whole bottle of his medication. That's how he introduced himself. I was like, "well at least you're here, and now we can have some fun together & get your mind off of what's bothering you." That plants the notion that it's time to move on and focus on something more tangible. :violin:

My husband is a *little* less compassionate. His response: "You should've talked him into maxing out his credit cards and clearing out his bank account to send you tokens since he won't be needing his money anyway."

I really like the way your husband thinks.

I wonder if you all are being too kind. Over time, I have seen a variety of sad sacks and inappropriate sickies come into lively rooms and turn them into funerals. This behavior strikes me as so abrupt and bizarre that I often think it's sabotage, done deliberately to kill tips and distress the model. Jealousy, an individual vendetta, or hatred inspired by any of a hundred things could be motivations. Given that, I think the appropriate response to such people is "GTFO!"

A lot of people feel the need to bring up how broke they are and how many bills they have to pay. This kind of talk can really kill a room as people start thinking about their own bills.

jumbohumungo: im jobless homless and moneyless
jumbohumungo: wooooot woooot
BonerHolder: then how the hell r u on here?
jumbohumungo: steeling nighbors cble
popesson: jumbo has a teeny wieny
Shaun__: I am jobbed, homed, and monied and loving it myself

Status
Not open for further replies.