AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ladies-Input On Cash Cam Daily

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2019
Hello to all you wonderful women! So glad to be here on ACF. I haven't cammed yet I got very overwhelmed and had to take a step back to regroup. As I was regrouping my household bills were stacking up so I thought I would sign up at Cam cash daily to help alleviate the bill issues quicker. I never cammed there but I sent a request into streamate for a name change, I then was informed that I would need to get a release from Cam Cash daily. That confused me because once approved at Cam cash daily I was told to log into Streamate to stream. SOOOOOOooooo...... If i stream at Cash cam daily I can only use Streamate platform but cannot cam from my profile at streamate. ladies im turning to you for your input and advice on what todo now, is Cam cash daily worth it or should I just get a release from them or will they even give me one in a timely manner. Please let me hear your thoughts and all the advice you can lend. Let me hear it all the good, the bad and the ugly!!!! PLEASE. The stack is just getting higher and im almost to total freak out mode. Thank you very much!!

damn... you've signed up for a studio that will take your money instead of giving you the whole amount you made.

So, you haven't streamed yet? Do not stream!! Once you do they won't release you right away. Maybe you can still escape the studio. They are such thieves, I hate them so much. I wouldn't have as much of an issue if they didn't deliberately deceive models into signing up with them and offering nothing in return.
Get a release from them if you possibly can so you can keep all your money.

When they release you then you'll then have to re-register with Streamate directly here:
http://www.streamaterecruiting.com/

(that's the direct signup, not a studio)

damn... you've signed up for a studio that will take your money instead of giving you the whole amount you made.

So, you haven't streamed yet? Do not stream!! Once you do they won't release you right away. Maybe you can still escape the studio. They are such thieves, I hate them so much. I wouldn't have as much of an issue if they didn't deliberately deceive models into signing up with them and offering nothing in return.
Get a release from them if you possibly can so you can keep all your money.

When they release you then you'll then have to re-register with Streamate directly here:
http://www.streamaterecruiting.com/

(that's the direct signup, not a studio)
Hello. Thank you for responding. They will release me want they? Shirley, they will? One more question It wont interfere with me being able to stream from the LiveJasmin or Streamray will it? I am going to scream into my pillow now. Very loudly I might add!!!

It looks like signup page only ask you to agree to their Terms and Conditions and Performer Agreement.
Did they you agree to anything else?
Have you looked at those documents to see if they have an exclusive and or non compete clause?

Don't stream!! Email streamate support tell them you changed your mind and you want to close your account. If support won't listen to you, let us know and I'll give you Liz's email.

Once you stream, you maybe stuck, you can't get released without waiting 6 months before you can stream on an independent account.

Streamate takes 65%. You do not want to be in a studio unless they are offering a service, which they are not. This is a scummy trap studio that isn't transparent about being a studio.

If you need a daily pay service, check out boylan models. They are a studio that actually offers services and helps their models. Cammodel owned.

One more question It wont interfere with me being able to stream from the LiveJasmin or Streamray will it? I am going to scream into my pillow now. Very loudly I might add!!!

No it shouldn't. If you signed up with those sites directly, should be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.