AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Last online

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 10, 2021
Chaturbate Username
iva_handfull
I'm looking for some clarification about the "last seen online" function in StripChat.

I can see when some users were last online, but not others. Why is that?

Also, what do users see about me? Do they see when I was last online? And if so, can I turn that feature off so folks do not see when I was?

I'm looking for some clarification about the "last seen online" function in StripChat.

I can see when some users were last online, but not others. Why is that?

Also, what do users see about me? Do they see when I was last online? And if so, can I turn that feature off so folks do not see when I was?
As a user we can see when you were "last online" which on SC means when you were last broadcasting.

1678154518009.png

Interesting that models can see when we were last online, I was unaware of that. I would be curious to know under what circumstances a model can see if I was online on the site or not.

Also, can I ask why you, as a model, might want to hide the last time you were streaming from users?

Upvote 0
Also, can I ask why you, as a model, might want to hide the last time you were streaming from users?
Let's just say I'm trying to be diplomatic and avoid confrontations with "eager" fans.

I've had someone call me out because they saw when I was online and did not tell them. And I had another complain I did not respond even thought they say the green online dot that told them I was online.

I would love to just login to take care of admin etc without disappointing anyone.

Upvote 0
Let's just say I'm trying to be diplomatic and avoid confrontations with "eager" fans.

I've had someone call me out because they saw when I was online and did not tell them.
They should make use of the notification system within SC! ;)

And I had another complain I did not respond even thought they say the green online dot that told them I was online.

I would love to just login to take care of admin etc without disappointing anyone.
I understand. These users sound like jerks.

Of course the green dot is different to the "last online" thing I screen grabbed.

Upvote 0
I've had someone call me out because they saw when I was online and did not tell them. And I had another complain I did not respond even thought they say the green online dot that told them I was online.

Don't let anyone make you feel bad about either of these things as it's not your job as a model to contact all your fans to alert them.

The suggestion from @Ozzie_ is spot on!

They should make use of the notification system and you can remind them of this.
This is why we designed this feature so your fans get alerted automatically when you Go Live :blush:

Screenshot 2023-03-08 at 1.22.26 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-03-08 at 1.21.14 PM.png

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.