AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Legal representation (My images are being used to train AI by a former photog without consent)

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Chezza

Cam Model
Nov 20, 2015
62
41
103
Inyourcomputer
www.chezzaluna.com
Twitter Username
@Chezzaluna
MFC Username
ChezzaLuna
Streamate Username
Chezzaluna
Chaturbate Username
Chezza
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/177172/Chezza-Luna/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/70077/miss-chezza
Hi there, I am wondering how to go about this. I shot with someone around 2011, and abandoned my several model profiles after the company got mad I was raising a stink about consent in the forum there (go figure). So... Fast forward to a few days ago, I remembered the stage name of one of my photographers, looked him up, realized he was using my images to train (my mole was a dead giveaway) and posting them on Instagram. I did a little investigation and he is not posting them on FB. I will have to make a new model profile and take a sneaky peek and see if he is using altered images of me to promote his business. This is so horrid. I am pretty tech savvy and I wasn't even able to make images and videos like this, for my own use so I can only imagine what he is up to, and the hardware required. I rarely shot nude with this guy(I can tell which photos are real because I bought my outfits and know where the matching bra and panties came from), and had maybe six shoots total. This was a very long time ago but he is using my likeness(not me, nails are too fake and too long, my giant freckle on my butt isn't visible, location is completely fabricated) as one of his most recent images on insta. He had the balls to sub to my of, so no telling if he will trawl those images to use them, too. I'm accidentally operating like a damn honey trap. I haven't opened his messages and merely said a few sentences like wow it's been so long. I am surprised he subscribed, because I am cryptic in my link there due to being removed so many times from IG.


Please advise, I would love to talk to several lawyers if there is anyone you can recommend. I have taken a video of the infringements just in case he removes them.