AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

linkyus.com - have all your links together - question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bikeman

Banhammered
Jun 11, 2017
www.linkyus.com
Hey guys, a while back I launched linkyus.com. I tested it for a while with a few models and it seems to hold its ground.
What it does
1. You put your links in one place
2. You customize your profile (lots of options)
3. You add your twitter feed to your profile
4. You get statistics about visitors daily, weekly, monthly.

It's FREE to use.

My question for you guys, if you have the time:
What would you improve?

I don't trust you. This seems like a scam to get access to cammodels' twitters. The last time you were here you were a total bag of dildos. And made the impression of a total leech to me.

I don't trust you. This seems like a scam to get access to cammodels' twitters. The last time you were here you were a total bag of dildos. And made the impression of a total leech to me.
Wow, sorry about my bad image.

Aren't cam models twitters accessible to the whole world?
I don't like being put in the same bucket with idiotic trolls. Thank you for your honest opinion though. Remember, I am a cam model too.

Remember, I am a cam model too.
Did we not discuss in your earlier advertisements that you are a cam model trainer, not cam model?

So, what would I tell you to improve, OP? Well, your trolling skills, for starters...
Sadly I don't even feel this person is a troll, just someone who wants very very badly to find a business based off of cam models that they can take to the bank. Unfortunately, the community here is not receptive of those kind of folks, for the most part.

access like login credentials. you spelled perfect wrong. also i don't think you can grab a bunch of famous peeps pics and use them to promote your business to sexworkers. like you could get sued. even if it's free, you are using someones image and likeness to promote your services without their consent. it's gross.

screencapture-linkyus-1504556388005.png

access like login credentials. you spelled perfect wrong. also i don't think you can grab a bunch of famous peeps pics and use them to promote your business to sexworkers. like you could get sued. even if it's free, you are using someones image and likeness to promote your services without their consent. it's gross.

Yeaaaaah Pewd's isn't going to be too keen on you using his image without paying him. He might not sue you, but you are probably going to get an email with a legal cease and desist in it, OP, because he is the backbone of Youtube's gaming community and it's largest content creator. He runs a business. They all run a business. We all run a business. You can't just use images without paying people.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
This whole thing feels a lot like http://about.me. As in, it feels like it's attempting to replicate a service / company that's been around since 2009. (I suspect that they don't love sex workers but after skimming their TOS it seems like you can use them so long as you're not posting explicit content ON their domain. Linking seems okay.)

Your product isn't needed.

I clicked on the link to her page, and it froze up the tab for ACF and had to close it. never had that issue with other links from here before....

Wait, we're joining celebrities? Now I'm interested to hear which celebrities you've booked for this site, OP.

Reactions: Gen
Hey @JuliaStorm, why all the poo-flinging? You haven't posted in this thread to weigh in, so I'm totally lost as to what you're getting at. :speechless:
Looks like they know each other. The account named Julia no longer may rate posts though.

Looks like they know each other. The account named Julia no longer may rate posts though.
Wondering how that camarads dot com venture has been working out too.

First of all. I don't know the guy. But since i made this account i saw his first post and saw him trashed for no good reason, looked him up and contacted him.

He is geniune. You just like to digress so you can have something to attack like you will do to my reply.

Camarads was just an offer. He could do with or without you.It is not a camgirl only based project.
He just thought it would be a cool idea to extend the offer to outside people. But you had to piss on people that work to come with some help.

Also if you are curious, i see you like cyberstalking amber, type the damn link in your browser and see what's going on.

If we are to say that this dude wants to profit from you with a lil thing like linkyus, you must be insane, probably had one too many crap days on cam. If i were to judge from that perspective(which i don't) i could say thay amber profits the same way or even more from models.
It's just a service people.

You can take it, or not. Shall we stop trying to use any service for models because people 'profit' and see our data?

The fact that you introduce a link in linkyus page it doesn't grant access to your twitter for the admin of the website.

It's cute that you like to be opinionated. Also its cute that you like to throw shit at people with words amber, but you get pissed when someone thinks that what you write is shit.

I thought that the rating thing was there for a reason.

Alright. Done here. Let the hating replies begin.

I am not involved in it. I was using itmyurls.com before and i think this looks and works better.
I believe it's because she's somehow invested/involved in the site? Maybe she can give us some insight on how the site has been working for her?

I don't know the guy. But since i made this account i saw his first post and saw him trashed for no good reason, looked him up and contacted him.
I don't like when people lie and pretend like this. If this user really doesn't know the OP, then she let him sign in on her account, which is also a no go.

By the way, I didn't cyberstalk, as an admin I can see when people from the same location post on multiple accounts, it's built right into the software. It's really fishy behavior to be involved with not one but two new, non-model accounts at ACF that are trying to push a new cam girl business. Also telling that this account never verified as a cam girl.

So we're over and done here! I've banned all 3 accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.