AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Locked out of Streamate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2016
Hello! I'm having HUGE issues with Streamate right now.
In July, i registered as a couple. It went bad after just a few sessions and I didn't wanna work with said jerko anymore.
I tried signing up for Streamate as a solo peformer, but they said I needed to be released from the studio i was working for. THE STUDIO ??

I emailed them back and they just keep insisting I'm signed up as a studio.
I also can't log back onto my old account now for no reason.

Can someone please help me figure out what to do?
Or atleast a similiar site to Streamate?
I wanted to wait to start on MFC until I was more used to camming.
Any advice is appreciated ! thank you xoxo

Are you 100% sure you were not signed up with a studio? Sometimes girls sign up with them without knowing they did. If you're sure and they keep telling you that you are in a studio, maybe ask them what studio? If not then find a different site to work on, maybe Chaturbate.

It's possible when you signed up with Streamate, you did it unknowingly through a studio website that forwarded you to streamatemodels.com . The page, found through a search engine search for Streamate or other online means, may have even looked like it WAS streamatemodels.com but it actually could have just re-directed you there. Meaning the studio has been quietly taking 5% of your earnings and you're also totally tied to them. Hopefully this is not the case!

As for being locked out, would the guy have locked you out of your account?

There is no phone support for models on streamate. If she calls the members account line they'll just tell her to email support. Email Liz, liz@streamate.com, tell her what happened and that you don't believe you signed into a studio account. SM support is notoriously unhelpful to models. No matter what you would have to create a new account since it's no longer a couples account, but she should get you pointed in the right direction.

Reactions: NoelleBright
Hi there, a little late seeing this one, but I can help if you still need it. You can message me on here or at modeling@streamate.com when you get a chance, and I can pull up your profile and let you know what your options are at this point.

Just a head's up that if you are, in fact, signed through a studio, you will be required to fulfill a 6-month period of no-streaming from your existing account in order to be considered eligible to open a new account outside of the studio. :/

Hey Streamate Recruiting, can I ask the obvious question? Why is the period between closing a studio account and reopening a new one so long? Though I generally find studios deplorable I do understand why there would be a period of time between closing a studio and opening a new account, to discourage models from attempting it. But 6 months??????? Even cams.com is only 60 days, that's a really good way to just loose models altogether.

Hi there, a little late seeing this one, but I can help if you still need it. You can message me on here or at modeling@streamate.com when you get a chance, and I can pull up your profile and let you know what your options are at this point.

Just a head's up that if you are, in fact, signed through a studio, you will be required to fulfill a 6-month period of no-streaming from your existing account in order to be considered eligible to open a new account outside of the studio. :/

Hey Streamate Recruiting, can I ask the obvious question? Why is the period between closing a studio account and reopening a new one so long? Though I generally find studios deplorable I do understand why there would be a period of time between closing a studio and opening a new account, to discourage models from attempting it. But 6 months??????? Even cams.com is only 60 days, that's a really good way to just loose models altogether.

Yes, why... Cause it just seems like a pimp tactic to get girls stuck in studios. Most of the studios are shady and don't disclose this 6 month waiting period which really fucks over models who wants to work or disclose they are a studio at all. Most girls don't even KNOW they signed up for a studio until a model lets them know they are making 25% instead of the full 35%. Is there a way to make your studios more transparent and not shady fucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.