AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Logitech C920 on sale on amazon!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
when I use that link all the related items are tottaly cam tools.

Mini Tripod
Fantom Powered USB Microphones
Portable computer stand
computer desk with 4" feet
Liquid Chalk Markers

XD

• Funny!
Reactions: Gen
when I use that link all the related items are tottaly cam tools.

Mini Tripod
Fantom Powered USB Microphones
Portable computer stand
computer desk with 4" feet
Liquid Chalk Markers

XD

Those are items that could be used by anyone doing teleconferencing.

Amazon is great. :) I just checked, and I see that right now the C920 is on sale on Best Buy's website for $61.99 with free standard shipping. And with Best Buy's Price Match Guarantee, you could go into your local Best Buy (where the webcam is probably priced higher than this) and mention the online price, and they will match it so you pay that price instead of their in-store price.

After I bought my new laptop, I got a Best Buy coupon in my e-mail for $20 off. So when I got a new Logitech C920 recently, I used that coupon + did the price match thing. The only reason I bought a second Logitech webcam is that I was planning on using two laptops and two webcams (one laptop and cam for ImLive, and the other laptop and cam for Cams), but now that my older laptop seems to have just failed on me, it looks like I can't do that now. So I could either return this other cam and get my money back, or just keep it for when my other cam fails on me.

Reactions: shylurkerdude
Status
Not open for further replies.