AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

updated advice on webcams for mac?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ladylilith

Cam Model
Sep 13, 2018
Australia
mfc.im
Twitter Username
@stahletxo
MFC Username
stahlet
Chaturbate Username
stahlet
Hi AmberCuties,
I am not verified as of yet (I started camming in July, however silly me took forever to just make an account on this forum to start the process), but I searched through the forums I could see for some advice on a good webcam that is mac OSX compatible. There was some great advice but I found it all at least a few years old and I was wondering if camming with a mac and Logitech cams (such as the c920 or even c922 I am particularly interested in) has gotten any easier of late.
Also, what are your thoughts on Logitech c920 vs c922 overall? And compared to the recommended logitech cams for mac? Are any newer ones out of other brands I should look at?
Thank you so much! xo

Logitech currently sells C920, C922, C925e.
All of witch can do 1080p on CB.
C925e happens to be a little bit newer.

Considering CB offer support up to 4k. You might want to check out the Logitech 4K Pro Webcam.

Or if you want Pan, Tilt, Zoom, the Really or PRTZ Pro2.

Hi AmberCuties,
I am not verified as of yet (I started camming in July, however silly me took forever to just make an account on this forum to start the process), but I searched through the forums I could see for some advice on a good webcam that is mac OSX compatible. There was some great advice but I found it all at least a few years old and I was wondering if camming with a mac and Logitech cams (such as the c920 or even c922 I am particularly interested in) has gotten any easier of late.
Also, what are your thoughts on Logitech c920 vs c922 overall? And compared to the recommended logitech cams for mac? Are any newer ones out of other brands I should look at?
Thank you so much! xo

I use the c920 with OSX and it works well. I use the camera settings to turn off auto-focus and adjust the white balance and color intensity. I use OBS which sometimes has an issue recognizing the c920 when it first starts. I have to remove the camera and re-add it and it is fine. I use the camera on a laptop (mac book) for specific scenes or as a secondary camera - that also works fine but at a lower resolution. I am thinking about getting a dedicated second webcam and I will probably get a 4K one.
I have only ever used the c920 so I cannot talk about other brands/models on the mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.