AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2021
Hi! I'm planning on getting a webcam but I don't know which one! I've looked into the Logitech StreamCam and the Brio. I like the simplicity of the StreamCam but the Brio is 4k (i don't know how important 4k is on CB though), the Brio is about 100$ more expensive than the StreamCam where I live so It'll be a quite big investment for me but... is it worth it?

What's your experience with these webcams? Or do you have another favorite?

Thanks! 🥰

Reactions: yummybrownfox
After I got my stimulus, I bought a Logitech Brio from Amazon, and when I tried it for the first time I was like O...M...G.! I love it! Prior to that, I'd been using the Logitech C920, and what a difference! Between the Brio and my Inkeltech softbox light, I look so much better on cam and in my videos.

Hi! I'm planning on getting a webcam but I don't know which one! I've looked into the Logitech StreamCam and the Brio. I like the simplicity of the StreamCam but the Brio is 4k (i don't know how important 4k is on CB though), the Brio is about 100$ more expensive than the StreamCam where I live so It'll be a quite big investment for me but... is it worth it?

What's your experience with these webcams? Or do you have another favorite?

Thanks! 🥰
Personally after using webcams I'd try streaming from a phone using EpocCam for iOS, or Droidcam OBS for Android before paying money for a webcam.

4k isn't important for streaming, and I don't believe there is $100 worth of difference in the Brio vs the StreamCam so I'd get that instead. Get the Brio if you want a wider field of view.

Reactions: AudriTwo
I have both I was using the brio and I just recently purchased the stream cam, I personally did not like it at first, but I adjusted my lights and colors and it seemed better to me. My fans noticed the difference right away. As for the 4K on my brio, it would always lag on CB so I had to lower the quality.

Reactions: blinkingbluelight
Im in doubt whether to buy a logitech brio or a pro...pro is less expensive... i wonder whats the difference between them..

c920 specs:
Max Resolution: 1080 p/30 fps - 720p/ 30 fps
Focus type: Autofocus
Lens type: Glass
Built-in mic: Stereo
Diagonal field of view (dFoV): 78°
Tripod-ready universal mounting clip fits laptops, LCD or monitors

brio specs:
Multiple resolutions:
  • 4K/30fps (up to 4096 x 2160 pixels)
  • 1080p/30 or 60 fps (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels)
  • 720p/30, 60, or 90 fps (up to 1280 x 720 pixels)
Focus type: autofocus
Lens type: glass
Built-in mic: stereo, dual omni-directional
Diagonal field of view (dFoV): 90°/78°/65°
Digital zoom: 5x
USB connectivity: USB-A plug-and-play, supports USB-C with third party adapter
Detachable universal mounting clip fits laptops, LCD or monitors
Rightlight™ 3 with HDR for clear image in various lighting environments ranging from low light to direct sunlight.
Image controls with optional Camera Settings application for control of pan, tilt, and zoom
Infrared sensor technology for Windows (SDK available for application integration)
Attachable privacy shutter

Status
Not open for further replies.