AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Logitech webcams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey AmberCutie,

I really appreciate your advice and pro insight, can you or anyone else elaborate on why manycam may not be a good choice? Could it be slowing down my feeds? I have a normal house speed internet, so any video quality lost is really crappy.. It would be hard to tell if my internet was being slow, or ManyCam was causing lag...

Thanks!!

Reactions: Rydergoodee
I just installed xsplit. Does it work the same as manycams with inserting text and what not?
UGHHH i wish I was more computer literate! ;(

I just installed xsplit. Does it work the same as manycams with inserting text and what not?
It's just slightly more complicated, yet more customizable. You just have to know bb code.

It's just slightly more complicated, yet more customizable. You just have to know bb code.
OH Boy!! lol Thank you! i'll need to research

Can you plug in other video devices into xsplit and get them to work with MFC? Instead of a webcam, use a DSLR? Reason I ask I was watching a singing couple on Twitch and they mentioned they got a new main cam and are just using webcams for their secondary picture in picture views. They're now using a Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G7KK DSLM Mirrorless 4K Camera.
Not sure what software they are using, but they are also using an Elgato Game Capture HD60 capture card. Overall it had a really nice look. They had it set for a short depth of field, with the background out of focus, so it gave a very nice soft look to the main singer.
View attachment 67310

View attachment 67311
I don't work on MFC nor have I used Xsplit but I have used a few different capture cards with Manycam and Verysoft, Xsplit shouldn't be much different. When you plug the camera into the capture card or turn it on when its already attached to the capture card it should pop up in your split program like the webcam does. You just select the capture card like you would your webcam.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rydergoodee
I don't work on MFC nor have I used Xsplit but I have used a few different capture cards with Manycam and Verysoft, Xsplit shouldn't be much different. When you plug the camera into the capture card or turn it on when its already attached to the capture card it should pop up in your split program like the webcam does. You just select the capture card like you would your webcam.
Thanks I'm still trying to figure out how to add text where i want it and it keeps saying my cpu is running high! ughhhh lol

well for the time being I have no need since the 9000 mic is basically magic, but I did have a blu snowflake and the logitech 9000 was still better so I sold it. I plan to get a Yeti when my 9000 craps out.

FYI the Yeti is a stereo mic with L&R separation. Making it some what Binaural. There like a zillion video on youtube of people just playing with these mics

I have the C920 my first two broadcast were from my cheap labtop webcam what a huge difference in everything. I'm loving it so far nice and clear and no complaints on lagging

I just bought a c922 today and I'm having issues with it. I keep getting a strange notification every time I use it. And its not doing anything in HD at all. and when I use it on streamates SM broadcast I get 10 fps. Has anyone had this notification about drivers? I tried to go to the website to reinstall drivers but I'm still getting it. Been trying to research this for several hours now and I'm getting frustrated and nearly ready to take it back.

this is what I keep getting

logitech.PNG

Reactions: Magnolia
I just bought a c922 today and I'm having issues with it. I keep getting a strange notification every time I use it. And its not doing anything in HD at all. and when I use it on streamates SM broadcast I get 10 fps. Has anyone had this notification about drivers? I tried to go to the website to reinstall drivers but I'm still getting it. Been trying to research this for several hours now and I'm getting frustrated and nearly ready to take it back.

this is what I keep getting

View attachment 68356
Have you downloaded directly from this page?

http://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/c922-pro-stream-webcam#download

logidrivers.png

are there any wireless ones people recommend? or is it better to just get a wired one and a laptop?

Thanks I'm still trying to figure out how to add text where i want it and it keeps saying my cpu is running high! ughhhh lol

XSplit and OBS are fairly CPU intensive programs. Depending on if you are using a desktop or laptop, and what kind of processor you are using in the computer, it can run EXTREMELY high when using them.

Other factors like the GPU and RAM in the system also affect it, though.

However, a decent 4 core mid range i5 with a semi decent GPU (not the onboard Intel graphics), and running 8GB+ of RAM should make them not spike the CPU as hard.

I have a couple questions about the c930e if anyone is able to help?

The only software that seems to be available to use for settings is the Logitech Gaming Software and it provides minimal features. I can mess around with the webcam settings to change up the colour, white balance, saturation, brightness, etc but there are no mic settings and I also cant record videos or take pictures with the software either. Whats the solution to this stuff???

I have just started on MFC and the mic jumps from off/low/off/low constantly (Turning off when i'm not talking). I'm not sure if this is an MFC settings issue or a webcam issue as I didn't have the same problem on CB.

XSplit and OBS are fairly CPU intensive programs. Depending on if you are using a desktop or laptop, and what kind of processor you are using in the computer, it can run EXTREMELY high when using them.
However, a decent 4 core mid range i5

will 4 single cores perform better than 2 with hyperthreading for this purpose?

I have a couple questions about the c930e if anyone is able to help?

there are no mic settings

I'd always argue for an independent mic setup, so you can adjust one or the other, instead of being constrained with a compromise (good close miking, bad extreme close-up stream; good wide shot stream, poor distant miking)

Reactions: Kody
Has anyone used the Logitech Conference cam ( BCC950 ConferenceCam ) I like that it has the movement following, and also the remote that allows zooming in and out. Looks pretty good and while it's pricy, is it worth it?

From what I read, the more physical cores the better, but if those cores also have hyperthreading, even more so.

So a 4 core i5 will be good. But since you need an i7 for hyperthreading, that would be even better.
If anyone wants to get really down and dirty with processors then download the Intel Ark app, it has so much info on every processor they have made. It may turn me on a bit but im weird like that so you guys might find it incredibly dull, but informative

Since the day I heard about Logitech c922 I rush to the mall to get one of it. I read a lot of good review when it comes to this webcam and I really like it than the other webcam I used. I think that's our technology is, every years there's a new upgraded items that always released on all market like this one and I know there's a lot of good stuff that will come to the market in the next few years.

Just how substantially better is a dedicated webcam from built in ones? I've recently started doing open cams and skype shows, and will probably be doing a lot of video conferencing professionally soon too, so thinking of upgrading.

Webcams have a little lens, so everything is sharp. For a blurry background you have to chose a cam with big lens, like APS-C DSLR with Aperture Priority Mode or manual mode.

whats the difference between logitech 922x and 922 ?
I think the one with the x on it comes with an xsplit license, whereas the other comes with a mini tripod. The cameras are the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.