AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for a model to pay her

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2016
hey everyone,

I'm looking for a model couple

Pic can be found below

I came across her photo on an other message board and would love to see one of her live shows.

I recently joined chaturbate and was tipping people there fairly generously ($10-20+ at a time for a few mins). I have money and want to pay for the shows :)

Not here to get anything for free, just wondering if she is still active and on which site they cam. They are a couple actually. She has 2 bow tattoos one one each leg.

Thank you.
AC1.JPG ac2.JPG

Thanks Nikola, I had read that post before and it does not say that these threads are forbidden. Just that she is not sure what to do with them. Also some models seem to be ok with them in order for people (like me) who just want to pay the actual model can do so. If this is against the rules please delete my post :)

If it was against the rules I would not have approved it to be published. :) Thanks for reading the other thread first, I just want people to know that they may not get the info they seek, and may get trolled a bit.

Reactions: Cutie_Kisses
I did see that it was moderated so assumed my thread was ok. I am ok with a bit of trolling. If there are doubters out there I am glad to post my Chaturbate account showing I do disburse :) Very new to seeing cam shows so not even fully sure how half that tipping and most of the commands in the chat rooms are.

Status
Not open for further replies.