AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for a website that hosts/streams videos

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 24, 2016
Hello all,

I am a RH that is just looking for a website for a model friend of mine to host videos on. She will need to be able to send links to said videos, but they can only be streamed not downloaded. It would be preferable if it also had password protection. Lastly, a site that doesn't require an account to use for the viewer (although this is ok, just a preference).

I am looking for free sites or paid sites, doesn't matter just something that I works decently and had great value.

Any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated!

Tell her to check out adultmembersites.com and if it's what she's looking for have her pm me here, mfc mail me or send me a message on twitter.

Hello all,

I am a RH that is just looking for a website for a model friend of mine to host videos on. She will need to be able to send links to said videos, but they can only be streamed not downloaded. It would be preferable if it also had password protection. Lastly, a site that doesn't require an account to use for the viewer (although this is ok, just a preference).

I am looking for free sites or paid sites, doesn't matter just something that I works decently and had great value.

Any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated!

Your selection criteria are mostly good (especially not requiring an account to simply view/download). However, restricting users to viewing, not downloading, is counterproductive and unrealistic. Most users, having purchased a video, greatly prefer being able to download it rather than having to view it via a link that may not work tomorrow, or a link that they may lose, on a site that may be gone the next day. Second, as has been noted in this forum many times, if a photo/video is viewable on a computer, then it is downloadable. Software is readily available that can capture streaming video and save a local copy, and if for some reason that doesn't work, the user can always capture the window containing the video using Quicktime, Camtasia, etc. (though the file sizes are much larger than directly capturing a stream since this is essentially a moving screen shot).

Right, fair enough, but the reason behind that is specifically for people to purchase streaming for lower prices than downloading, because there are quite a few people that don't really want to download the videos either.

Status
Not open for further replies.