AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for another cam model to do a show with

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 30, 2012
Hi , I am Felicityxx from MFC . Looking for another model in or around the Saint Louis , Missouri area to do a g/g show with feel free to MFC message me or email me at felicityxxmfc@aol.com Thanks

Attachments

• 340.JPG
    340.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 240
Um... you also may want to change your e-mail address after posting it in a public forum.
Assuming of course you want to keep it private.

FelicityxX said:
Hi , I am Felicityxx from MFC . Looking for another model in or around the Saint Louis , Missouri area to do a g/g show with feel free to MFC message me or email me at felicityxxmfc@aol.com Thanks

You should also add a link to your MFC profile.

But based on your profile picts I can easily see why your camscore is pushing 10,000 :clap:
Got to believe any girl girl show with you would the most popular room on MFC. :mrgreen: :dance:
I don't suppose you need a cameraman :-D?

FelicityxX said:
Ahh yeah I think maybe Amber should delete this post and then she can post it back in the model forum?

Jupiter551 said:
FelicityxX said:
Ahh yeah I think maybe Amber should delete this post and then she can post it back in the model forum?

Between the email address and the location being mentioned, that's probably a good idea :thumbleft:

Nice job reposting her original without editing out her email, now amber needs to delete it three times instead of one...

:thumbleft:

Get verified model status hun, and then we can be sure you're really who you say you are. Until then, we have to assume you're a horny man looking to trick models into meeting up for sex. Sorry, but that's just the way the internet is.

:hello2:

I was going to say something about her being unverified last night, but she says people can MFC mail her too. That would be the sensible thing to do, between strange models to make sure both are probably who they say they are. Also I suspect that is her work email address.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Sheesh Ladies , I had no clue you could even be "verified " on this site . As far as my email , it isn't my private email therefor I'm not particularly worried if anyone gets it . I will send amber a message to get verified , but I am still looking for another model =]

Status
Not open for further replies.