AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for Models. (Trance and Female.)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel used to be a trance parties empire back in the 90's, let me know if you need any recommendations for tracks. Don't ask me about house music though.

Welp, looks like I'm gonna be on an Infected Mushroom kick for the rest of the night! Because you are so right, Israel has done some amaaaazing things for the electronic scene, which is why I totally vote that we now turn this into the Trance thread we all hoped it was going to be. (Seriously, though, I am always down for some music recommendations!)

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Welp, looks like I'm gonna be on an Infected Mushroom kick for the rest of the night! Because you are so right, Israel has done some amaaaazing things for the electronic scene, which is why I totally vote that we now turn this into the Trance thread we all hoped it was going to be. (Seriously, though, I am always down for some music recommendations!)
Indeed! Have you heard of Juno Reactor? They always combined live playing with Trance electronics.

I want to post a pic of one of my cats but the one in this room is an excessive groomer and kinda weird looking at the moment. So just imagine a swole black cat that makes hilariously adorable noises whenever he jumps, lands, or is running towards you.

Can we now go back to posting cat pictures and talking about trance music?

Yes.

Frank is far more of a ham than Oracle is, as you can see. Well, and photographing black cats is difficult, especially when you're nocturnal.

This is from a couple days ago, when we were snuggling in the morning. He likes to snuggle up under the covers like a people baby.
IMG_20170728_113631944.jpg

And a snuggle session in the recliner, where he lays in the crook of my arm like a people baby.
IMG_20170726_021809577.jpg

Chilling near me while I queue clips in the office.
IMG_20170724_005524718.jpg

Both babies snuggled up on my bed. They are 100% BFF'S.
IMG_20170214_053021885.jpg

• Hugs
Reactions: Fatquack and Mintx
Status
Not open for further replies.