AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for Username HELP!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

boomar007

Banhammered
Feb 8, 2023
Hi!
Searching username from Chaturbate streamerin that’s not streaming anymore..

She was blonde and did huge squirts all the time. Sometimes she was wearing glasses. Looked kinda polish or Russian and had a lot of viewers. She always covered her room with black plastic tarp cause of her massive squirts. Anyone knows her name..?

Comment ideas below please :)

If she wanted you to know where she was she would have found a way to tell you. I'm guessing since you're trying to hunt her down here, there's a reason why she did not tell you.

Dude what the fuck it’s about me and friend remembering her streams, I neither had contact to her nor do I search contact. It’s just about knowing what her username on chaturbate was

Reactions: anabeauty37
Dude what the fuck it’s about me and friend remembering her streams, I neither had contact to her nor do I search contact. It’s just about knowing what her username on chaturbate was
If you were friends, then surely you tipped her on CB, dive through your tip history and figure out what her name was. *eye roll*

You said she’s not streaming anymore. If that’s the case, why can’t you “remember her streams” without knowing the username?

If she’s definitely not streaming anymore, I can only think of one reason you’d need to know her username after the fact, and I’m afraid nobody here is going to want to help you with that.

Hi!
Searching username from Chaturbate streamerin that’s not streaming anymore..

She was blonde and did huge squirts all the time. Sometimes she was wearing glasses. Looked kinda polish or Russian and had a lot of viewers. She always covered her room with black plastic tarp cause of her massive squirts. Anyone knows her name..?

Comment ideas below please :)
we got married and I took her away from there

• Helpful!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Then explain it better. What are we missing that would make you seem less sketchy?
I don't think there's any need to push this conversation any further. Nobody can or will help him. Amber usually deletes or locks these threads when they pop up since I'm pretty sure they're against forum rules.

I don't think there's any need to push this conversation any further. Nobody can or will help him. Amber usually deletes or locks these threads when they pop up since I'm pretty sure they're against forum rules.

I don’t think so either, but I was genuinely curious what he thought we were missing, and this is a discussion forum, so…

Status
Not open for further replies.