AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

12 killed and 38 injured at Dark Knight Rises midnight show

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 12 killed and 38 injured at Dark Knight Rises midnight s

As sweetiebatman posted earlier in this thread, there was a good discussion going on in the Trayvon thread before that morphed into something ugly. I don't see what's so wrong about having discussions about anything, who knows if someone new will come along with something fresh to say. There are a lot of people on Amber's site so there is always that possibility. It's much better than never having a discussion about anything though, because I could make the argument no one has anything new to say about every topic but we still discuss them.

I don't have any qualms provided it's in a new thread and doesn't take this one over. You could start one now as far as I'm concerned and people can contribute when and if they feel like it.

I'm the only one who posts in the Trayvon thread anymore, even since Zimmerman has been accused of molestation :(

Jupiter551 said:
I'm the only one who posts in the Trayvon thread anymore, even since Zimmerman has been accused of molestation :(

I'm waiting for the trial before commenting on any more accusations.

Back to the topic...

I really wish the media would stop plastering his pictures everywhere! I also think the media should refer to him as "The Coward" instead of using his name.

EXCLUSIVE: Remorseless mass-murder suspect James Holmes was locked up alone Saturday over fears that the self-proclaimed Joker would become a target for other inmates.
The man accused in the Colorado movie theater massacre was still behaving erratically on the day after his rampage at a midnight screening of “The Dark Night Rises” — the last film in the Batman trilogy.
“Let’s just say he hasn’t shown any remorse,” a jail employee told the Daily News. “He thinks he’s acting in a movie.”

Aurora shooting suspect James Holmes jailed in solitary: ‘All the inmates were talking about killing him’
'He was spitting at the door and spitting at the guards,' a just-released inmate told the Daily News. 'He's spitting at everything. Dude was acting crazy.'

A released inmate said Holmes’ behavior behind bars was increasingly irrational.

Holmes, 24, was also placed on suicide watch in solitary confinement before eating a jailhouse breakfast of grits and sausage, according to a cafeteria worker.

Two other just-released inmates said the concerns of Arapahoe Detention Center officials over Holmes’ life were well-founded.

“All the inmates were talking about killing him,” Wayne Medley, 24, said as he left the facility. “Everyone was looking for an opportunity. It’s all they could talk about.”

Freed inmate Dima Danilov, 22, said the suspect’s face was covered with a red towel when he arrived at the jail about two hours after 12 people were killed and 58 wounded inside an Aurora, Colo., multiplex.

Holmes — who had dyed his hair red — was also wearing red clothing beneath the black body armor that terrified moviegoers saw when he opened fire early Friday morning, Danilov said.

Jail guards “blacked out his windows with duct tape so no one could see him,” said Danilov. “He was cuffed in the back and had leg shackles. Six officers were walking him.”

The deranged suspected killer, a former honors student and Ph.D. candidate, said nothing and walked slowly to his cell.

Danilov said that if Holmes was released into the general jail population, “he won’t live to see Monday’s court appearance.”

Holmes is due for his first court appearance on Monday morning. He could face the death penalty, if found mentally competent and convicted in the murder spree.

According to NYPD Commissioner Raymond Kelly, the mass killer declared that “he was the Joker, enemy of Batman” after the massacre ended.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... z21JDzta5u

"Danilov said that if Holmes was released into the general jail population, "he won’t live to see Monday’s court appearance.”

That would be awesome... some folks aren't worth the effort to attempt to understand "why" and not worth the cost nor attempt at rehabilitation at somewhere around $100+ per day for the rest of their natural life.

Holmes, 24, was also placed on suicide watch in solitary confinement before eating a jailhouse breakfast of grits and sausage, according to a cafeteria worker.

Why can't we let crazy mass murders kill themselves? Why would we WANT to keep him alive? It's one thing to have the death penalty with no trial and just kill off suspected murderers, but I think it takes the problem off our hands if the idiot just kills himself.

Am I really off-base and evil by thinking we'd be better off if they let the crazies kill themselves once they were caught?

Edit to add: Also, Jawbs asked me if I wanted to see a movie tonight. I feel like a pussy, but I said I'm not ready to go to a theater this weekend after yesterday's events. I'm a little embarrassed at how scared this massacre has effected me.

Reactions: Rose

You're not off base at all Amber... I've never understood the reasoning behind "suicide watch" for crazies like this other than the "system" wants to put on its show.

Reactions: AmberCutie

You're not alone in feeling scared Amber, it's natural after such a horrific event. I believe this was a totally isolated incident by one deranged whackjob who's mind went haywire for some reason. I'm sure the Feds have all ready scoured the interwebz for any similar combat gear purchases, etc.

I, for one, don't want the coward dead yet, not until we get some answers regarding why he did it. He seems to think he can outsmart everyone and considers this some sort of game. Anything we can learn from the coward may help the victims and their families put this tragedy behind them with time instead of forever wondering why.

Reactions: AmberCutie

Bocefish said:
You're not alone in feeling scared Amber, it's natural after such a horrific event. I believe this was a totally isolated incident by one deranged whackjob who's mind went haywire for some reason. I'm sure the Feds have all ready scoured the interwebz for any similar combat gear purchases, etc.

I, for one, don't want him dead yet, not until we get some answers about why he did it. He seems to think he can outsmart everyone and considers this some sort of game. Anything we can learn from the coward may help the victims and their families to put this tragedy behind them with time instead of forever asking why.
Thank you. :)

From what I've read and heard, he's acting like "the joker" which explains why he keeps laughing and acting like it's a game. He thinks he's in a movie, acting out the part of some crazed killer... I'm not sure what we can learn from him directly. He can be dead and we can still investigate his last projects, whereabouts, etc.

I'm really sad about what this could do for our current movement away from "video games and movies make people violent". I still say it takes an already-crazy nutjob to translate something they've seen in a movie or video game into real life violence, but you know this is a step backwards overall for how America sees it. And that sucks.

AmberCutie said:
Speaking of people who I wish would kill themselves...

Westboro Baptis Church planning to Picket the memorial
They picketed over at the base near me a few years back at the funeral of one of my father's teammates. It was heartbreaking and disgusting. The man never did anything wrong in his life and was simply caught in the line of fire. My dad still talks about feeling guilty for living and not being able to stop those asshole from picketing. Thank goodness the funeral itself was on base so they weren't able to get in. Jackasses.....

Also, I say let this joker turd kill himself or let one of the inmates kill him. Good riddance. If he's that mentally screwed up then I don't see why taxes should keep him alive.

lol @ "suspected killer"

I know it's not a popular stance, but personally I think guys like this should be kept alive so they can have a long, drawn out, miserable life to reflect on what they've done, rather than the mercy of swift oblivion.

Reactions: LindseyDoll

There was an intriguing documentary done by Louis Theroux here in the UK on the Westoboro Baptist Church and they have also been on a popular daytime TV programme, The Jeremy Kyle show. IT seems the older ones are full of hate and the younger ones aint so sure, a few have left the "family" and it sickened me to see young kids holding the brightly coloured signs (probably part of the appeal for those too young to understand)

Utter scum, a cult if ever I saw one

It was heartening to see the "human shield" reaction to it in Joplin

Reactions: LadyLuna

I think the reason why murderers are ever put on suicide watch is because it takes the ability out of those involved to get vengeance or justice whatever way you want to look at it. The murderer involved gets to keep control and go out on his own terms and people can't have that, we want them dying on our terms. We're not going to get any answers on this situation and he's going to remain in the spotlight toying and teasing and playing his part while the media and experts try to decipher what he meant by his words and body language and actions.

Reactions: camstory

AmberCutie said:
Speaking of people who I wish would kill themselves...

Westboro Baptis Church planning to Picket the memorial

I'm all for peaceful protests of things, even things that I don't agree with, but this...this I just don't understand. These people were ambushed by a psychopath and did nothing wrong to deserve what happened. Picketing at the memorial is a publicity stunt for these 'religious' folk. Publicity and memorial services do not belong in the same sentence. Disgusting.

Reactions: Rose and LadyLuna

SoTxBob said:
"Danilov said that if Holmes was released into the general jail population, "he won’t live to see Monday’s court appearance.”

That would be awesome... some folks aren't worth the effort to attempt to understand "why" and not worth the cost nor attempt at rehabilitation at somewhere around $100+ per day for the rest of their natural life.
Since the age I first grew a basic understanding of corporal punishment, I knew my Mother's strong disagreement with the death penalty. This question, for some reason became a bit of an obsession for me. (Or as much of an obsession as a young child might adopt.) I remember more than once going to my Mother with some argument I had over heard adults talking about, or once a point I had paid attention to as i rode along with my father, talk radio his station of choice. I also remember, feeling disappointed every time when she would explain the flaws in my newest argument.

So I was quite shocked shortly after the news broke that Polly Klaas's murderer had been apprehended, when my Mother made the comment, " some times people should never make it to lock up. The arresting officer stops along the way somewhere secluded and spends a few bullets. It would be understood - done. We could all go about our business, and feel fine about it." (or something very close to that.)

There was no anger in her voice, in fact it was said, in a flat, matter of fact way. I learned that even her strongest beliefs had exceptions, in exceptional cases. I am sure my Mother, would find this one of those exceptional cases.

SweepTheLeg said:
My argument against the death penalty is that we can never be 100 percent certain that every one who is executed is guilty, and I'd rather 100 guilty men live than 1 innocent person be executed.
That's exactly how I feel about the death penalty, too. Though I do wish there was a way to stop over-crowding prisons and spending so much damned taxpayer money to keep jails running on overdrive. Oh, maybe something to do with legalizing marijuana and focusing on actual criminals... but I digress... that's probably too in-depth of a discussion for this thread.

By the way, I thanked Camstory's post because I liked the way he wrote it, and it was an interesting, brief, story. :) Not necessarily because I wish the death penalty on this guy, even though I'd be fine with him killing himself.

AmberCutie said:

Why can't we let crazy mass murders kill themselves? Why would we WANT to keep him alive? It's one thing to have the death penalty with no trial and just kill off suspected murderers, but I think it takes the problem off our hands if the idiot just kills himself.

Am I really off-base and evil by thinking we'd be better off if they let the crazies kill themselves once they were caught?

I guess it doesn't make a huge amount of difference in the long run but if I was a family member of one of the murdered victims, I'd want to know that the killer carried out his sentence (in the UK, that would mean a shit load of consecutive life sentences; in the US, I guess it would mean execution?) as opposed to leaving this world on his own terms. I think once you've committed a crime like this guy did, you've lost the right to essentially dictate the course of the remainder of your life.

As a sidenote, I'm definitely in favour of lengthy prison terms over the death penalty.

mynameisbob84 said:
AmberCutie said:

I guess it doesn't make a huge amount of difference in the long run but if I was a family member of one of the murdered victims, I'd want to know that the killer carried out his sentence (in the UK, that would mean a shit load of consecutive life sentences; in the US, I guess it would mean execution?) as opposed to leaving this world on his own terms. I think once you've committed a crime like this guy did, you've lost the right to essentially dictate the course of the remainder of your life.

As a sidenote, I'm definitely in favour of lengthy prison terms over the death penalty.
In the US, it depends on the state. Many have banned the death penalty. Some states flip flop on it every so many years.

As far as keeping him alive, beyond being against the death penalty, I'd suggest it gives us a chance to study him. Usually in cases like this, the killer either suicides himself or suicides by cop. If the psychs can find ONE bit of information from this loon, that may help reduce the number of serial killings and mass killings, it's worth all the grits and sausage.

I agree, he's far more useful alive than dead at this point. Whatever tidbits of info we can glean will likely help victims, their families and law enforcement prevent future atrocities.

I also want to know how an unemployed 24 year old drop out could afford the near $10k in weapons and gear in the first place. A decent AR-15 is around $1,200, tactical vest is around another $1,000, the shotgun and Glocks around another $1,500, not to mention all the other gear, ammo, bomb making materials, etc.

ETA: I'm pro death penalty in certain cases and this is one of them. Either way, the coward will cost tax payers huge amounts of money. Some death penalty cases cost millions. It would be cheaper to leave the coward in general population and let the inmates take care of him.

Reactions: LadyLuna

Bocefish said:
I also want to know how an unemployed 24 year old drop out could afford the near $10k in weapons and gear in the first place. A decent AR-15 is around $1,200, tactical vest is around another $1,000, the shotgun and Glocks around another $1,500, not to mention all the other gear, ammo, bomb making materials, etc.

I did not go to college, but I have always heard they throw credit cards at them.

Shaun__ said:
Bocefish said:

I did not go to college, but I have always heard they throw credit cards at them.

Yeah, if he had good credit, $10k is not that far fetched especially since he never planned on paying it back.

Here come the conspiracy theorists...

There is already conjecture that James Holmes may have been involved in mind-altering neuroscience research and ended up becoming involved at a depth he never anticipated. His actions clearly show a strange detachment from reality, indicating he was not in his right mind. That can only typically be accomplished through drugs, hypnosis or trauma (and sometimes all three).

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036536_James ... z21O5jUAh3

tinfoil+hat+with+tinfoil+cat.jpg

course it was staged...by a nutbag who thinks he's the Joker.

Bocefish said:
Here come the conspiracy theorists...

There is already conjecture that James Holmes may have been involved in mind-altering neuroscience research and ended up becoming involved at a depth he never anticipated. His actions clearly show a strange detachment from reality, indicating he was not in his right mind. That can only typically be accomplished through drugs, hypnosis or trauma (and sometimes all three).

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036536_James ... z21O5jUAh3

Sweet Harry Fuck... so this guy's theory is that those opposed to the idea of people having the right to bear arms - presumably so people don't wind up shooting people - decided to drug and arm a guy with guns so he could shoot people? :?

SweepTheLeg said:
Are cats ever happy? Kittens maybe, but cats?

As for the topic, Gun ownership is not a significant issue. I would expect the murder rate to drop slightly if the US adopted Australian gun control standards, (if only because guns would not be as readily to hand in domestics) but other factors like free public health (including psychiatric care) and the government providing opportunities and training - as well as minimal financial support - to the unemployed would mitigate the hopelessness that drives at least some of these mass shootings in the US.

Attachments

• hes a cat.jpg
    hes a cat.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 67

SweepTheLeg said:
Are cats ever happy? Kittens maybe, but cats?

Yes, as a matter of fact. I've had happy cats most of my life... [with the exception of 2 that were just angry at everything and probably insane as well.]

How do I know they were happy you ask? :think:

I know BC they told me so... :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.