AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking to commission someone to help with my MFC profile

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Looking to commission someone to help with my MFC profil

There was a guy who used to post around these parts called skiphop but it's been a while since he's been around. I'm pretty certain I saw a few models mention they do profiles for a price too.

That said, there a whole load of how-to guides on the public side of the forum (and doubtless a bunch more in the models only bit), so you could theoretically save yourself some money and make use of the guides.

Reactions: KylieJacobs

Keep in mind that there is NO shame in just using the basic layout. Just jazz it up with your favorite complementary colors and you're good to go!

Mine is just the basic layout using the "edit profile/customize profile" sections with my photo in the background and it gets the job done just fine. You can look up on google pretty easily how to do the very basic HTML to insert links and images. http://profiles.myfreecams.com/AmberCutie

AmberCutie said:
Keep in mind that there is NO shame in just using the basic layout. Just jazz it up with your favorite complementary colors and you're good to go!

Mine is just the basic layout using the "edit profile/customize profile" sections with my photo in the background and it gets the job done just fine. You can look up on google pretty easily how to do the very basic HTML to insert links and images. http://profiles.myfreecams.com/AmberCutie

I like the basic profile a lot, as long as it's tasteful, like yours. All the basic questions are answered, there are lots of fun and sexy photos, and everything is where I expect to find it. I don't enjoy going on a scavenger hunt every time I visit a profile.

Sevrin said:
AmberCutie said:

I like the basic profile a lot, as long as it's tasteful, like yours. All the basic questions are answered, there are lots of fun and sexy photos, and everything is where I expect to find it. I don't enjoy going on a scavenger hunt every time I visit a profile.
There are some really pretty custom profiles out there, but I have to admit to being beyond annoyed usually since nothing is where I expect it to be.

And this is me, who looks at profiles from a friendly cam girl prospective. I can't imagine if a horny gentleman is trying to find a vid description or other information on a girl's profile in the midst of being turned on by her show or such, and the frustration he'd feel not finding it easily.

I have to say, I don't really get the obsession or understand why girls are so willing to fork over cash/time/effort into the heavily customized profiles.

But alas, MFC is a free place that encourages individuality and self-expression, thus there will always be crazy customization.

What do you guys mean when you say things aren't where you expect them to be? :think:

LilyMarie said:
What do you guys mean when you say things aren't where you expect them to be? :think:
There is a basic format that everyone starts with. It has links for their MFC mail, their online status and their last login/update at the very top. (I use this constantly, if it isn't there, I rage a little inside.)

Then there should be "about me" with their name, camscore, and basic stats.

Then their tags.

Then rate/admire and friends/fave models section.

Then pictures.

Then Schedule.

Then more bio stuff.

Then comments wall, if it's enabled.

That's where I expect to find things. In that order.

AmberCutie said:
LilyMarie said:
There is a basic format that everyone starts with. It has links for their MFC mail, their online status and their last login/update at the very top. (I use this constantly, if it isn't there, I rage a little inside.)

Then there should be "about me" with their name, camscore, and basic stats.

Then their tags.

Then rate/admire and friends/fave models section.

Then pictures.

Then Schedule.

Then more bio stuff.

Then comments wall, if it's enabled.

That's where I expect to find things. In that order.

In an attempt to get my profile to be less busy (i have SO much going on on there) I took all my stuff off.. no more pics, schedule, rate and admire, wall, etc. its just the basic stats (camscore etc) then my 'about me' section which is full of my graphics/promotions and videos and such.

I have heard NOTHING but complaints. lol.

I'm switching back soon.

LilyMarie said:

Your's seems to have everything where I'd expect to find it, yo. And it's a really nice profile, only made slightly less nice by the helpful member who has left you a comment and has his erect willy attached to said comment as his avatar :-D

Are you still a new model? If not you might be better off starting over again. I'd be happy to help you, not just with a profile design but with a personalized strategy to help you become a top model in no time. Check out sinicalsecretsstudio.com for more info.

:think:

Attachments

• bsmeter.jpg
    bsmeter.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 171

sinicalsecrets said:
Are you still a new model? If not you might be better off starting over again. I'd be happy to help you, not just with a profile design but with a personalized strategy to help you become a top model in no time. Check out sinicalsecretsstudio.com for more info.

I also offer similar services. And hey, no need to be... sinical (sic)... I know all the camming... secrets... :?

Seriously though, sinicalscrets. How much of a percentage do you take from cam girls who sign up to cam sites through your studio and what do you offer them in return? What services and unique insight do you offer to justify your cut?

K guys i seriously need some help. I was told to look up css codes for my profile if i wanted to add a video store. the css wouldnt work on my profile and the html code keeps messing up to. I even checked the html code and did a preview online and it seemed fine. but MFC wont view it the same way.

Sloanxxx said:
K guys i seriously need some help. I was told to look up css codes for my profile if i wanted to add a video store. the css wouldnt work on my profile and the html code keeps messing up to. I even checked the html code and did a preview online and it seemed fine. but MFC wont view it the same way.
CSS will not add a video store to your profile. CSS only (for the most part) allows you to change how the page looks. You add content by adding text and HTML.

Most folks "cheat" though and just draw a big picture in their favorite editor and drop it on the page. Works fine for most purposes.

My friend whom I commissioned for my MFC profile is interested in taking on projects. He's pretty rad.

I'm not sure if I should post his details here, but feel free to PM me. Or I'll PM you!

Status
Not open for further replies.