AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Los Angeles Cam Girls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 10, 2015
Girls I'm a guy from Los Angeles looking for a female cam with someone, I'm on chaturbate, username is thismainguy777

Last edited:
x7Mknvx.gif

But hey, at least you're realistic about your dick size, so, points for that.

uh... this might not be the best place to look for a gal to cam with... if you are serious you should try fetlife or something like that though you'd probably make a decent chunk on your own...

Reactions: Always_Tim
Thanks for the sarcasm
I'm serious about the appreciation of your honesty about your dick. So many guys embellish it to something unrealistic.

As for the gif, yeah so many guys think they can just drop in here and pick up chicks to make megabucks with on cam. It doesn't really work that way, ultimately. But pardon my snark.

Reactions: JazminJoy
A little extra effort to post actual links to your cam info would probably go a long way. just google your cam name and you'll see why.

A little extra effort to post actual links to your cam info would probably go a long way. just google your cam name and you'll see why.
I don't imagine a direct link to his room will help me any, either. I'm either the wrong gender or he blocks my state. :D

Screen Shot 2015-12-10 at 12.37.56 PM.png

i might be wrong, but i'm pretty sure i remember that screenname as one of those guys going around to random rooms and saying shit like "ohh come in and watch me cum"... and other stuff like that to promote themself..

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Gahhhhhh! Yo searching for offline models on chaturbate is fricken hard as hell! WHY IS THIS SO HARD!?! This shouldn't be hard...

yeah you can, its mostely usede by men that dont want other men to look at there junk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Let me guess.. These are the same dudes who think they'll have thousands of women wanting to watch them jerk it on their built-in cam with terrible lighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.