AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lots of viewers, no tippers!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightfishcanada

Cam Model
Aug 8, 2016
New York, USA
Twitter Username
@lightfishcanada
Chaturbate Username
lightfishcanada
So this has been bothering me for quite some time and I really don't know how to approach the issue...

How is it that I can consistently get a ton of viewers per show, but hardly make any tips!? Like, I understand that only a small percentage of a room is going to tip–and even then they're not guaranteed to tip a lot–but it's getting a little ridiculous! I'm talking, like, .05% at best! Does anybody have any advice for converting free viewers into tippers? Are there any other ways to utilize a room full of watchers? Is it worth restricting access to my room or is the top cam spot + publicity more valuable?

It's extra difficult because I'm a guy and can't exactly hop from private show to private show without getting a little exhausted. What can I do!?

I'm fairly new at this still, but I've noticed very little correlation between number of viewers and how many tips we're receiving. In fact, we've probably received far more tips when around 200 viewers than when at 1,000+. .05-1% sounds about right. Although, that doesn't stay constant. When we've had over 1,000 people in our room it seems more like .01% (and that's being generous). Maybe some sort of bystander affect going on? However, the times we have a ton of viewers, our followers increase significantly more. I have noticed the more followers we get, the more our tips have been increasing. So, indirectly, we are receiving more tips from more viewers.

Most likely you're broadcasting at times when most tippers sleep and some other horny freeloaders are awake, anyway followers are great so that's big plus.

So this has been bothering me for quite some time and I really don't know how to approach the issue...

How is it that I can consistently get a ton of viewers per show, but hardly make any tips!? Like, I understand that only a small percentage of a room is going to tip–and even then they're not guaranteed to tip a lot–but it's getting a little ridiculous! I'm talking, like, .05% at best! Does anybody have any advice for converting free viewers into tippers? Are there any other ways to utilize a room full of watchers? Is it worth restricting access to my room or is the top cam spot + publicity more valuable?

It's extra difficult because I'm a guy and can't exactly hop from private show to private show without getting a little exhausted. What can I do!?
When you're dealing with a cam site that promotes free/public chat, you're dealing with a Law of Numbers. You'll get a rush of viewers for doing stuff that grabs their attention, and a small percentage of that number will actually participate/tip toward your goals.

They key, unfortunately, is giving them a lotta "bang for their buck", so to speak. On MFC and CB and any site that promotes free chat and also allows offsite contact/links, giving out content to tippers for their participation is key.

Pic sets, snapchat, videos for people who chip in to token goals will get you where you need to go, so long as you have an entertaining enough public chat. You have to be entertaining in multiple ways: physical enticement, social engagement, eye contact and body language. Have active talking points to chat with people, get up and move around in pretty/sexy ways. Have content to offer for tips over a certain amount if they chip into your countdowns.

I agree, Amber. Do you use any apps and/or bots on chaturbate? On chaturbate try using the tip multi goal app with a hidden cam show at the end. This means when the last token goal was met the cam gets hidden for non tippers. Faced with a black screen curiosity just often wins and viewers tip to see. I think it's a great combination between performing in public and giving people motivation to tip or they cannot see the final show.

https://chaturbate.com/apps/app_details/tip-multi-goal/?version=&slot=0

Pick "start hidden cam" in the settings in "After last goal".

You have a lot of followers, so alternatively even a low priced crazyticket show might be something you could try. Personally I love hidden cam shows where I can set the minimum amount a user has to tip to see me. Seeing a black screen stating "tip this to see" just makes people curious what's going on behind the black screen.

Good luck

Reactions: SugarSkyBaby
Status
Not open for further replies.