AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovenese...help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 22, 2020
MFC Username
Lyllla
I stream on multi sites but don't use obs, I just log on cam with my logitech cam. How do I connect my lovense? Do I need obs?

I stream on multi sites but don't use obs, I just log on cam with my logitech cam. How do I connect my lovense? Do I need obs?
What browser do you use?
Do you have the lovense USB or do you want to use the app?

If you use chrome you can get the chrome extention here along with the instructions on how to add it to chrome: https://lovense.com/cam-model/guides/Written-Guides/Installation-Guides/Extension-–-Chrome

If you are using the app then you need to download and log into the app, there's a button for scan qr code and when you log into the extention, on the right side of the settings page click the button to connect to mobile device (I think thats what it says, going from memory here), it gives you a qr code to scan to link the browser to the app thats connected to the toy

What browser do you use?
Do you have the lovense USB or do you want to use the app?

If you use chrome you can get the chrome extention here along with the instructions on how to add it to chrome: https://lovense.com/cam-model/guides/Written-Guides/Installation-Guides/Extension-–-Chrome

If you are using the app then you need to download and log into the app, there's a button for scan qr code and when you log into the extention, on the right side of the settings page click the button to connect to mobile device (I think thats what it says, going from memory here), it gives you a qr code to scan to link the browser to the app thats connected to the toy
I did chrome but it always says my toy is disconneted? Am I able to use it on 4 sites at the same time for tips?

Which one is better? Am I able to use it on 4 sites at the same time for tips?
it depends on how the sites have implemented it, if they all support the browser extension then it shouldnt be a problem, some sites like streamate require you to scan their qr code instead which means you can only use that one site.

I use the chrome extension with the mobile app, I have used it on 3 sites at the same time and never had an issue doing it that way.

Do I need obs to do the tip menu ?
Nope, it's all done through the extention.
The only thing you need obs for is to have the graphic overlay on the cam feed.

Where would I go for that? It’s my first day trying figure this all out. Can you show me a screen shot please?

Where would I go for that? It’s my first day trying figure this all out
To set up the tip menu, click the lovense extension icon, and then click the settings tab
1710651975291.png
Setting up sites is on the left, click the + button and the button for connect by mobile to get the qr code is on the right.
1710652038489.png
Then under all the advanced gameplay stuff (you need obs to use that since it's all graphics overlays) you have the space to set up your tip vibration levels:
1710652182423.png

Reactions: Lyllla and Wuggie