AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense and Privates!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xoxAprilJames

Cam Model
Aug 23, 2018
Twitter Username
@xoxAprilJames
Chaturbate Username
A_Little_Honey
My Lush just arriiiiived just in time for me to set it up and cam in a couple hours! I'm super excited but also wondering how y'all use yours when it comes to Privates, if you do those? Do they just tip on top of the private rate to get the thing going? It's been touched on in other threads (that I didn't want to hijack so here's this new one hi!) and I've seen some people say they hand over the controls and I guess I could do that in exchange for upping my rate, if it's not difficult to do, but I have no idea. Is there a norm?

Most of what I've heard from others, or have seem models offer, is to turn over controls during the private. Not sure if they charge additional such as a pre-tip, or just included as price to get/keep the privates.

As a member, I'm not fond of them, so would request that it not be in use. But, as AmiGold mentions, to each their own. :)

Wish you the best of luck!

Totally off topic but I re-read the title of this 3 times before I realized it did not say Lovense and Pirates.

I personally don't change my rate when a user asks for the control of my Lush while in private. But it's because I really like it so I don't care. Between a private where I need to do a lot of complicated stuff (like fingering myself + playing with a buttplug in my ass + showing my face) and a private where the guy simply wants to see me get off while he plays with the Lush, I take the latter without hesitation! ;)

So I thought it would be an issue but it wasn't! No one asked me to hand over control, I took it out for two privates so we could do other things but in the other ones they tipped on top of it and it was super fun and way easier and yay! In summary: Yay.

Also once I finally (after hours) got the software installed right I saw that it would be way easier to hand over the controls than I'd thought, so that's good to know too!

I used to offer lush control for a little while when I was still doing privates. Sometimes they would tip for control beforehand since it was in my tip menu but otherwise I'd offer it right before. that thing is so unpredictable with connectivity for me though! I stopped offering control without letting them know it might disconnect at some point or that I might want to take it out and use a dildo or something unless they had their heart set on controlling it

Reactions: Sillykitty
Status
Not open for further replies.