AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense Tip Showed My Name on other cam site

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Hey all,

I wasn't aware but a model just told me, when I was tipping her (just now) on CB using the Lovense Lush, that my tips were also showing/registering on Stripchat, saying "Reacting to [brett] tips".
I was signed in to both site buts use a different name on both, so that is nothing to do with it.

I think she is on a 3rd site and it didn't do it on there.

Just curious if anyone else has experienced this and if it's something that can be "fixed" or not? personally I don't mind it showing my name on that site also, but is it a bug for Lovense?

Thanks in advance, it's just curiosity at this point mostly

They could turn off the Lovense overlay, but that takes away some of the interactivity.

If they're using Tip Alerts, they could do a different OBS streams for each site they're streaming on.

Tip Alerts is to show stuff on the video though right? She has nothing on there at all except herself/stream.
It was just the whole reaction from the Lovense in the public chat.

Actually, now I think about it, I did 200x1 fast token tips, on ALL of them, it should show the "reacting to NAME tip for 1 second" but NONE of those showed in the CB chat. CB Chat only showed "name has tipped 1 token" 200 times. And then on Stripchat, it was the opposite: it showed the "reacting to name tip for 1 second" but no tip amount..

I have personally never seen this before, so it's why I am confused by it. I am sure it's just a simple thing she has done wrong - she usually works in the studio but today she is working from home (coronavirus) using her studio account, so I guess it's something in the setup. Just no clue what

CB Chat only showed "name has tipped 1 token" 200 times.
I'm sorry for interrupting but WOW, I find that kinda exhausting for a model.
The yellow wall is good and probably appreciated by a model but 200 tokens by 1 token...
I can't speak on the behalf of other models but it'd be a little annoying to me but I wouldn't say it to a member out of politeness because I'd still appreciate the tips.

Though, that's not my business to tell how someone should tip.
I'm sorry one more time. Just my two cents.

As a member I find token walls extremely frustrating since it scrolls text off the screen and the model might not see it if it's a question

But, I do agree that it's good the tips are going to the model. I just find them annoying

She had 10 people in her room with no talking or other tipping, and she has this every day. I promise it's not something I do often but it works great and she enjoys it, like it or hate it, she and I get on fantastic and she enjoys it, I promise. I can assure you, if sh hated it and never wanted me to do it, she is that kind of woman who is direct and would tell anyone - not just me as a regular.

The most talking she had was bots coming in her room.

But back to the subject at hand...

Reactions: SMuser69
Yep, it's all model prerogative. I don't think any model will say "No". But, just commenting on it.

One way to test the issue you mentioned would be for you to not be logged into the other sites and do the tip. If it still happens, then my guess is that it's something with the plug-in and how the two sites are making those calls via modules, extensions, etc. It may also be something to do with if she's using a different tab in the same browser window. She might need to do it within private windows for both. I'd think some of the models here who splitcam with toys could have run into it.

I'm sorry for interrupting but WOW, I find that kinda exhausting for a model.
The yellow wall is good and probably appreciated by a model but 200 tokens by 1 token...
I can't speak on the behalf of other models but it'd be a little annoying to me but I wouldn't say it to a member out of politeness because I'd still appreciate the tips.

Though, that's not my business to tell how someone should tip.
I'm sorry one more time. Just my two cents.

The best way to get rid of 60 one token tips is to make tipping one 60 tokens tip a better value.
IE: 1 token 1 second, 60 tokens 70 seconds.

The best way to get rid of 60 one token tips is to make tipping one 60 tokens tip a better value.
IE: 1 token 1 second, 60 tokens 70 seconds.

That's a little unrealistic on the numbers and increment scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.