AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CurvyJ

Cam Model
Jun 10, 2018
Twitter Username
@CurvyJForYou
Tumblr Username
CurvyJForYou
Streamate Username
CurvyJForYou
Chaturbate Username
CurvyJForYou
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001875005/CurvyJForYou/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/130715/allthingscurvyjforyou
Hey so I finally got my hush and lush 2.0 I was wondering if anyone would mind helping me out?

When we were getting tips on our stream our stream was laggy and would freeze... we were using just one, the hush at the time, does this happen often? Im worried this will happen even more if we attempted to use both hush and lush at the same time

also... <and this may actually be why we had some issues> do I need to... use the lovense browser, the usb adapter AND my phone? is there a way to cut back on some of these steps? I still havent even figured out giving up control of the toy yet...its so confusing

I wish there was a complete lovense guide for dummies, even if i was the only one to use them

I do know quite a few models do have issues with the tip activation on browsers. Its all with trial and error with most, wish I could help more on that front.

But on giving control to a user... this goes via the Lovense App, which you can either generate a unique url that you pass onto the user, just remember that CB blocks urls so you'll have to try and explain the url when you split it up.

Otherwise its adding the user via username if they also have the same app and they can control the toy/s that way.

Upvote 0
I do know quite a few models do have issues with the tip activation on browsers. Its all with trial and error with most, wish I could help more on that front.

But on giving control to a user... this goes via the Lovense App, which you can either generate a unique url that you pass onto the user, just remember that CB blocks urls so you'll have to try and explain the url when you split it up.

Otherwise its adding the user via username if they also have the same app and they can control the toy/s that way.

Interesting thank you! And... a browser is the only way to incorporate a lovense to my streamed show right?

Upvote 0
Other options is use the normal lovense app.

• Set the toys to sound activate. Even you talking or the radio is going to set it off.
  • Or let people tip you specific amounts to play specific songs for your phone's play list to play in the lovense app.
  • Use the toy as a normal vibrator, maybe show the app so people can see the settings your using.
  • share lovense usernames, and let people control the toy(s) through their lovense account using the lovense app.

Honestly it's kind of a pain to switch back in forth between normal lovense app and the Love connect app. So most models just use the connect app. Especially sense they can just share a link for direct control. Without having to deal with teaching people how to use and download the app.

Upvote 0
I've decided I need a domi. Or 5. We tinkered around with the hush/lush... neither are going to give me an orgasm from those being inserted... so I held the lush to myself and i was dead...

Upvote 0
I've seen performers with tip menus specifying a certain number of tokens triggering specific strengths/lengths of time for the toy. Is there a way that this is accomplished or is it just for show? I apologize if it has been asked before, I have been strongly considering the purchase of lush and the USB adapter to be able to utilize that specific feature and want to make sure I'm not mistaken. I did use the search function. Please and thank you for any time and insight any models can provide.

Upvote 0
you can send the levels to the chat room. Are you talking about a bot/app that does this or the levels from lovense itself?
The lovense browser does send out the levels in the chat room if you have it turned on. I find it lags the chat screen if I have it turned on.

Upvote 0
you can send the levels to the chat room. Are you talking about a bot/app that does this or the levels from lovense itself?
The lovense browser does send out the levels in the chat room if you have it turned on. I find it lags the chat screen if I have it turned on.

Yes, I'm pretty sure it's a bot but that does answer my questions about its capabilities so thanks a ton, no more reservations about getting one for myself :shame: Lag is never an issue for me because I married a super nerd who insists on having overpowered laptops and excessively fast internet :haha:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.