AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Low traffic

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2021
Romania
www.friendsbio.com
Twitter Username
@MallorieReese
Hello girls,

In the past two weeks, I have noticed a serious decline in my traffic. I usually log in on the night shift, so after 10 PM Eastern European Summer Time. Am I the only one who sees less and less members online or do you experience this too? If not, please tell me which peak hours you have encountered until now - it will be really helpful. Thank you!

Depends on site, followers, types of shows, etc. There's a million different reasons you can find for a decline. Maybe a show got stale, main tippers are on holiday etc. Best to try a different show to boost back viewers or add a shift at a different time slot in addition to your normal schedule. No idea if you're a studio model or independent. Most advice I have is for independent.

Status
Not open for further replies.