AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Makeup: On/Off

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had so much fun looking at the pics so far and covered half of your faces with my hand. :lol:
Enough fun that I am going to participate myself.

This is the make-up I wear on cam.
Left side: Naked
Right side: Gussied up eyebrows, mascara, under eye concealer, and powder.

Attachments

• 025 (580x600).jpg
    025 (580x600).jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 599
ConnerJay said:
I had so much fun looking at the pics so far and covered half of your faces with my hand. :lol:
Enough fun that I am going to participate myself.

This is the make-up I wear on cam.
Left side: Naked
Right side: Gussied up eyebrows, mascara, under eye concealer, and powder.

zomgggg soo pretty! both sides! I love your skin it looks so soft I just wanna touch it! lol.

This is scary.
tumblr_mldmafuGdy1qzhtsho1_1280.jpg

I didn't care about hair and makeup until I started uni and got a job and felt the pressure to look ~prettier~ for other people. Plus I was sick of hearing "Is that a black eye? What happened?" and "How did you break your nose?".
Now I feel uncomfortable even going to the shop without makeup on. I'm not fond of my face.

This is great stuff here. I find it fascinating how striking an effect eye makeup seems to make. The difference seems more subtle when not side by side. Thanks to all of you lovely ladies for sharing these pictures. Ironically it seems for many of you at this point a picture like this makes you more anxious than being naked on camera. :lol:

This is a little heavier for me. I normally never wear lipsticks.

also, the foundation line is usually not that drastic, lol, its exactly the color of my skin. But I got sunburned.

Attachments

• Picture 288.jpg
    Picture 288.jpg
    395.7 KB · Views: 481
  • Picture 291.jpg
    Picture 291.jpg
    389.6 KB · Views: 472
Just Me said:
Self perception vs others perceptions of us.

We judge us so very hard sometimes, totally true. It was very interesting to see the different sketches and the reaction of the women... that look on their faces! I've always think that we are beautiful, in our very special way and of course, there will always be people who think we are the most cute thing in the whole world (most of the times, is our mom, lol).

Thank you for sharing the video, Just Me. :)

Reactions: LadyLuna
I_Am_Iris said:
ueceHWH.jpg

Ignore the wet hair.

Oh thank god. As soon as I saw Iris was the latest post in this thread my first thought was 'Oh crap, she painted up half of Dobby didn't she!' :eek:

Very beautiful by the way.

emptiedglass said:
It amazes me how much time and money are spent on cosmetics that aren't necessarily needed.

"need"

I guess I could look pretty on cam in an old t-shirt but no one tells me I spend too much money and time on lingerie or getting my hair to look cute.

Make up is a way that we can express ourselves, and the "need" is determined by the wearer, not you.

I_Am_Iris said:
ueceHWH.jpg

Ignore the wet hair.

I almost didn't recognize you without a grey kitten in your mouth. As with several of the other ladies, I had to look closely to tell which side had make-up.

emptiedglass said:
It amazes me how much time and money are spent on cosmetics that aren't necessarily needed.

I agree, although I suppose minor things stand out more with powerful lighting. In general, I think women are more critical of their own looks than others are. To be fair, men probably do the same thing, but society doesn't focus on male looks quite as much so maybe we feel less pressure about it.

Also, as I see Miss_Lollipop has pointed out while I was typing this, make-up can be a style choice even if it is not objectively needed to look nice. It comes down to personal preference, and the person who owns the face gets to choose.

Reactions: emptiedglass
ya know i keep being amazed by the difference with and without. i still say that neithe ris better than the other really. but in most of these it really is like two different people. the changes around eyes are so markedly different its spooky sometimes. almost like two siblings got cut in half and glued back together. i never underestimated (or so i thought) what skilled make up can do, but seeing it on the same face with and without really shows what an art form it can be

Reactions: SexyGabrielle
Miss_Lollipop said:
emptiedglass said:

"need"

I guess I could look pretty on cam in an old t-shirt but no one tells me I spend too much money and time on lingerie or getting my hair to look cute.

Make up is a way that we can express ourselves, and the "need" is determined by the wearer, not you.

OK, I will just say it. I used to wear makeup. Back in my rock and roll days of being single I wore makeup and I enjoyed it too. And to be honest I looked damn good in it.
:oops:

Miss_Lollipop said:
emptiedglass said:

"need"

I suppose guys feel superior because they have to live with what we have. They don't have special dispensation within our culture to apply make up to hide the bags or broken veins or disguise our giant noses. I just feel sorry for the girls who look like they failed clown school when they try to apply make up and won't do anything to get better at applying it.

As for me? I think make up can look awesome, but if I'm going to fuck you I want you completely naked baby. Trust me, if there is poon at the end of the rainbow we will tell you that you are the most beautiful face we have ever seen (we probably mean it too - at the time)

Brad said:
OK, I will just say it. I used to wear makeup. Back in my rock and roll days of being single I wore makeup and I enjoyed it too. And to be honest I looked damn good in it.
:oops:
I used to date a couple guys who wore more make up than me. Shoot, they were a lot better at putting it on than I was too. No lies, it was pretty hot watching them apply their eyeliner when we got dressed in the mornings. Granted, it was an issue when they used to steal my chapstick, but that's usually an issue for me regardless of what gender I'm romancing.

Guys in make up are hot. :thumbleft:

I'd post my own half/half face, but I'm too lazy to wear make up these days and probably won't be wearing any until after kiddo gets here. If you care to see the difference, just go look at my tumblr. :lol: All the face shots recently are no make up and all the studio pictures have loads of it.

Always been a fan of the non make up , just woke up look...hair every where, that natural look.
Especially in the morning ...right after waking up..somewhat a little sleepy...ROWR.

I get it ... some ladies feel better with the makeup on I don't have a bitch or a beef about it.
Just not a fan for the ones that look like they are getting ready to lead a tribe of Sioux warriors into battle ...you know the war paint look

Reactions: Autumn_LoL
Reviving this because I (FOR ONCE) remembered to take a half on/off photos after my Fairy show. Obviously this is a very extreme example! I want to try to post On/Off for my normal make-up too at some point!

qMcEXM3l.jpg

(Twist ending, I am really a magical fairy and the right side is how I look after I cover myself up with make-up to look human. :lol: )

Status
Not open for further replies.