AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Makeup: On/Off

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
This shall be a fun new thread where we can post pictures of ourselves with half of our face "done up" with our usual makeup, and half of our face naked! It feels a little silly sitting here with half of my face done, but I'll kick it off with a pic of my own.

Girls who share pics of this in the thread will be showered with thanks and adoration, because any haters will be promptly shot. :D (I'm kidding, I don't condone violence, but really, don't be mean, many girls are shy to post their faces with no or little makeup.)

Here's my On/Off face!

Left contains light foundation, a little concealer around the inner corners of my eyes, blush, eyeshadow, mascara, and light pink lipstick.
Right contains freckles (usually masqued a bit under the foundation), a sleepy looking eye, and little bit of blotchy skin, as well as a lip that needs some chapstick. :)

You can even see the reflection of my hands and iPhone in my eyeballs, haha. And wow, my nose looks huge in this pic due to the angle, but I don't care! :D

Sometimes I add darker lipstick, a little more colorful eyeshadow, or some liquid eyeliner to the mix, but this is pretty much my usual palette.

YOUR TURN!

Please?

Attachments

• on off.JPG
    on off.JPG
    125.6 KB · Views: 1,048
Sweet_Fall said:
You are so fucking adorable Amber! I wish freckles showed up better on cam because I love them.
I love freckles, too! I wish there was a way to just even out the rest of my skin tone and still have my frecklies show through. It's getting a bit blotchier as I get older.

Reactions: AngelicTease
I generally only wear primer, foundation, eyeliner, mascara base, mascara, and a tinted lip moisturizer. I'm actually wearing a lipstick in this photo because I was too lazy to go outside and get the lip moisturizer out of my car. If it's not apparent, I'm wearing make-up on the left side / your right in the photo.

My freckles will really start appearing once I start spending more time in the sun. My foundation won't even be able to cover some of them up.

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    162.7 KB · Views: 984
Granted I am not an expert in the nuances of make-up, but so far I'm thinking all the ladies look lovely. Both halves.
I've been having to read your comments to figure out which half is supposed to be the gussied up side. Natural beauty is beauty in and of itself.

Red7227 said:
AmberCutie said:
Here's my On/Off face!

Apologies for for the out of character and un-misanthropic comment, but you are fucking adorable.
sitting in a stuffy car, typing this out on touch KB, I'm hot, sticky, and my wiskers are standing up in rebellion against my face, but none of that bothers me a single stitch right now. I really, really, really, like this thread, and I think this is my all time favorite, Red7227 post. Great idea Amber, you have me feeling all Eddie Izzard.

I'm gonna guess that anyone who puts their pic here is going to be much more critical of themselves than anyone else would be.

Yeah, I can see differences. Not enough to be significant. But I'm a fan of the more natural look.

Reactions: God
Ahahahaha mine would be like night and day! I'll have to take a pic when I strip my makeup off tonight.

I've been wanting to ask this, but never was sure where to do so. I'm a guy with huge dark circles under my eyes that are caused by severe sinusitis. I know guys aren't supposed to wear makeup, and I don't want to go overboard with it or anything, but it's really affecting my self confidence. Is it possible to use something just under my eyes? I thought I heard there was guy under eye makeup before, is there?

Reactions: camstory
dustinxxxizzle said:
I've been wanting to ask this, but never was sure where to do so. I'm a guy with huge dark circles under my eyes that are caused by severe sinusitis. I know guys aren't supposed to wear makeup, and I don't want to go overboard with it or anything, but it's really affecting my self confidence. Is it possible to use something just under my eyes? I thought I heard there was guy under eye makeup before, is there?

Get under eye concealer. Go to a Sephora or MAC or anywhere with some sort of makeup counter and have one of the clerks do a color test on you. Most makeup artists I know love doing makeup on guys and would be completely fine getting you concealer that you can use daily.

dustinxxxizzle said:
You could try a tinted moisturizer. :D Then you're not using make-up per se and you're keeping that skin well moisturized to help fight puffiness and circles.

Reactions: dustinxxxizzle
southsamurai said:
an old school fix for shadows and bags is cucumber slices over the eyes for about 20-30 minutes. it works pretty well if you dont feel like shopping for product. tea bags will work ok too, but the tannins can stain so go with green tea
Frozen spoons can help too if you can stand the cold. I never could though so I just stick with tinted moisturizer if I need to leave the house or get on cam. My only problem with cucumbers (they do work) is that I'm always too tempted to eat them.....so they never worked for me because they never lasted longer than a minute. :shifty:

Rose said:
southsamurai said:
an old school fix for shadows and bags is cucumber slices over the eyes for about 20-30 minutes. it works pretty well if you dont feel like shopping for product. tea bags will work ok too, but the tannins can stain so go with green tea
Frozen spoons can help too if you can stand the cold. I never could though so I just stick with tinted moisturizer if I need to leave the house or get on cam. My only problem with cucumbers (they do work) is that I'm always too tempted to eat them.....so they never worked for me because they never lasted longer than a minute. :shifty:
You have to stop applying them with the ranch dressing. That should help curb the desire. :lol: running away from the pregnant lady now.

JerryBoBerry said:
Rose said:
southsamurai said:
You have to stop applying them with the ranch dressing. That should help curb the desire. :lol: running away from the pregnant lady now.
Actually it's blue cheese or thousand island.... :shifty: Hey, I've gotta play catch up somehow. Spent over 6 months not eating anything more than jello and now they tell me I'm supposed to consume ~2200 calories a day! Lol.

And I better skeedaddle before I get in trouble for thread derailing now. Oops!

RogueWarrior said:
I'm gonna guess that anyone who puts their pic here is going to be much more critical of themselves than anyone else would be.

No sir. Anyone who posts here is Brave with a capital B.
Most women don't have the guts to do something like this. And I think I'm one of them.

RogueWarrior said:
Yeah, I can see differences. Not enough to be significant. But I'm a fan of the more natural look.

Be careful, this can be a backhanded compliment because many men don't realize that A "natural look" can often times involve lots of makeup.

LuckySmiles said:
Be careful, this can be a backhanded compliment because many men don't realize that A "natural look" can often times involve lots of makeup.

Yeah we do. You guys are supposed to have pores. There is an Indian girl at work who does the natural look beautifully, the only obvious thing is a dark lippy and eye liner. Closer you can see the unnaturally smooth finish.

Makeup can be very beautiful, but it is un-natural. If you ask them, a lot of guys will prefer just lippy and eye liner if given the choice.

I digress anyway. This thread is about seeing you guys half naked, so carry on...

I love this thread! Ill have to join in next time I do my makeup :-D

Red7227 said:
Makeup can be very beautiful, but it is un-natural. If you ask them, a lot of guys will prefer just lippy and eye liner if given the choice.

I definitely agree lots of guys like the natural or light make up look....but a lot of times you think we have no make-up or only eye liner and lipstick but we actually are wearing a lot more. Lol. :twocents-02cents:

LuckySmiles said:
RogueWarrior said:

No sir. Anyone who posts here is Brave with a capital B.
Most women don't have the guts to do something like this. And I think I'm one of them.

While it does take a brave woman to do this, Rogue is still right. He wasnt downplaying the guts it takes, he was simply stating that were more critical on ourselves than others...which I agree with. I dont see how that in anyway says that the ladies participating arent being brave :think:

AnaVictoriaXO said:
While it does take a brave woman to do this, Rogue is still right. He wasnt downplaying the guts it takes, he was simply stating that were more critical on ourselves than others...which I agree with. I dont see how that in anyway says that the ladies participating arent being brave :think:

I don't want to go too far off, and I agree people can criticize themselves more then others sometimes. But I think other people certainly do criticize just as much, whether or not they admit it, or are aware of it when it comes to this. I think many women can relate to getting a highly different reaction from others in a public setting based on being made up vs. not. I know I can.
I just don't think someone who wears makeup is necessarily doing it because they're over analyzing, or being too critical of their own flaws.
As much as we can say it doesn't matter, most people's appearances are greatly improved with makeup and being aware of this doesn't necessarily make you any more critical of yourself than everyone else is. I consider it more to be realistic is all.

LuckySmiles said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:

I don't want to go too far off, and I agree people can criticize themselves more then others sometimes. But I think other people certainly do criticize just as much, whether or not they admit it, or are aware of it when it comes to this. I think many women can relate to getting a highly different reaction from others in a public setting based on being made up vs. not. I know I can.
I just don't think someone who wears makeup is necessarily doing it because they're over analyzing, or being too critical of their own flaws.
As much as we can say it doesn't matter, most people's appearances are greatly improved with makeup and being aware of this doesn't necessarily make you any more critical of yourself than everyone else is. I consider it more to be realistic is all.

Completely agreed :) But yeah, I just dont think thats what was being insinuated is all, I could be wrong though!

Reactions: RogueWarrior
LuckySmiles said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:

First, I think everybody in this thread looks good with or without makeup. In some cases I am surprised how little difference makeup makes, but it definitely helps. I also have to say you girls are skilled at makeup. Which I have to say I didn't know was actually a skill, that not all girls possessed, until my last serious girlfriend.

She was jock; marathon, triathlons, etc. and looked younger because she was thin, toned and tanned. So even though I like makeup on girls it never really bothered me that she never wore any. A few times when we went to fancy events she'd put makeup and it looked awful. Of course since my grooming habits are pretty bad I certainly couldn't complain. Finally around the third she did this and she was cursing why her makeup looked awful we had a discussion. First, I tried to help her put on makeup which only made it worse, but was good for some great laughs. But what really puzzled me was her best friend was a flight attendant and put on make up to go to the grocery story or the gym and always looked fabulous. From what I knew her mom wore make up and at least a couple of her childhood girlfriend did also. Anyway she said that never learned to put on make as teenager, which really surprised me, cause I though sharing makeup tips was rite-of -passage for teenage girls.

So I am curious, how did you girls learn about make up, did camming make you more conscious of makeup. Finally do you view makeup as one of those necessary evil things you have to do, or does it make you feel better because after your face is on you feel better about yourselves. (I hope that make sense.)

Status
Not open for further replies.