AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Manycam & Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2012
Hi,
We now have our new webcam, a Logitech C615.
We are using a Mac and can't edit the colours or contrast so downloaded manycam to solve this problem.
Only now we are struggling to get the cam stream that we see from our manycam application live through Chaturbate.

Where you select the camera to broadcast on chaturbate there is only the option of the built in one and the Logitech C615 not anything to do with manycam?!

Thanks

Open your cam after you've opened ManyCam and then try again. It should recognize that you're using ManyCam after that.

No luck :icon-cry:
Do you mean;
Open Manycams, plug in webcam, select colour settings ect, load Chaturbate

Chaturbate is still not showing it.

Failing that could somebody tell me how they are able to control the colour balance, contrast ect on there Logitech webcam while using a Mac.

Thanks!

first thing to try:

plug in webcam.
then open manycam...
then open your broadcaster .
(LAST, choose webcam as your source in manycam if you have to. i havent used that program in a while, so i dont remember if this step is included or not)

this is the sequence i always use and it generally works. :geek:

however, recently i have been finding that Firefox WILL NOT pick up my cam program (i use camtwist.)
furthermore Chrome and Flash have been misbehaving so I have had to use chrome version 19 only or Safari. :snooty:

If manycam continues to fail i'd recommend Camtwist instead. It's another great freeware program for mac where you can adjust settings, choose cams and watermark. Make sure to use the sequence above to open your cam, though! Cam, camtwist, browser, allow, then choose your logitech as the source in camtwist.

Good luck ! :handgestures-salute: :handgestures-salute: :hello2:

Reactions: Badj3u
I know this is an old thread but have recently been looking to see if I am able to use OBS for streaming on either MFC or Chaturbate and landed here.

I have used manycam for MFC but not for Chaturbate and I found the same issue. My resolve was using Google Chrome browser. For some reason Safari doesn't pick up manycam as a video source in Adobe Flash.

Hope this helps anyone else having the same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.