AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Manyvids Live Help With Video Sales And % Take?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Does Streaming On Manyvids Live Increase Your Video Sales?

• Yes, a decent amount of sales

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, my sales skyrocket!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to hear from other models if their sales would go up for their videos when streaming on Many vids? I have heard that making tokens can be slow a lot more than good. But wondering if it helps with video sales overall?

Also what is the percent that the model takes as of now? I know for certain months that models took 80 percent. Is it still that?

Currently the payout %'s are:

MV Live/Tokens are 60%
Videos are 60%
Store items are 60%
"Fund Me" and other services are 60%
"Make It Rain" tips are 80% for life
Custom videos are 80% for life
MV Crush is 80%

I have streamed a few times on MV and have not noticed an increase in followers or sales. The most registered members viewing my cam I have had at one time is 3. The rest of the 20~ viewers are anonymous. I've never had a tip on MV Live either.

Sorry to bring up an oldish thread, but was looking for posts about MV live. for me, using MV live has increased my sales a bit and brought in new people who weren't following me before. I made #21 in the january 2019 rank and i hadn't cammed anywhere else before (i've been on MV live since the end of december 2018), so...just a mild success story for anyone doubting MV live.

Status
Not open for further replies.