AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

March was a success!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
I've finally had 3 days in a row to decompress from the insanity of last month, and I'm feeling loads better. I've had a chance to reflect on it all, and all I can say is that I'm very grateful to all of my friends and fans on MFC, my forum, and Twitter for keeping me going all month! Everyone's generosity, support, encouragement, and virtual hugs, smiles n' giggles made March a total success!

I'm posting pics of all the names on my wall below. I believe I counted 44 names... all who contributed 2000 tokens or more during the whole month. That was extremely kind and generous of you, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Today when you see me on cam, the wall will be empty again. We are putting the ups and downs of March behind us, which unfortunately means that these are the last images you'll see of the Magical March Wall of Fame...

3kCoU.jpg

oS77p.jpg

Ii4u3.jpg

rsGTD.jpg

yEYGN.jpg

eUq9T.jpg

IKlKg.jpg

iAsFM.jpg

jbfuH.jpg

And of course I couldn't go without thanking the wonderful, beautiful, silly & sexy CandieCane for being so awesome. Not only is she my biggest single tip ever (yes, 27,000 tokies on my 27th birthday) but also for always being there to listen to me and help keep me on my feet. CandieButt :mrgreen: , I think you're a very special girl, and I want you to know that you're loved. :love5:

QyVvJ.jpg

And this is how it ended. :)
file.php

That was my funnest month by far of my seven months on MFC. Amber you did a fantastic job, even through the stress and long hours, you succeeded. I know last month was exhausting by the end, but you came out on top.

Amber, you are such a generous, down to earth, and beautiful women that you deserve all the best. I'm glad to have taken part and helped to make March a success for you.

Nerdy_Boy said:
That was my funnest month by far of my seven months on MFC. Amber you did a fantastic job, even through the stress and long hours, you succeeded. I know last month was exhausting by the end, but you came out on top.

Amber, you are such a generous, down to earth, and beautiful women that you deserve all the best. I'm glad to have taken part and helped to make March a success for you.
So sweet!! Thank you soooo much. All tokens aside, hearing that I've made someone happy and made them smile really keeps me going. I'm really glad you were part of my crazy month!

Wow bravo to all those guys and especially CandieCane :clap:

Already high in my regard Candie just shot through the roof :thumbleft:

Congratulations on the great March you had (before I had even gotten here), but seeing the one million token goal you set for Wed the 6th, I'm a little worried there will be disappointment at the end of April. How far did we get? LOL!!!

Glad to be here!

What an awesome Bday gift from Candie! You two seem like real sweethearts =) With a naughty side, I like =D

Congrats on another awesome month on MFC Amber! You always have great supporters and it is easy to see why!

and I love your colorful name wall! sweet!!

Status
Not open for further replies.