AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Marry, Fuck, Kill

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marry - I_Am_Iris, because little Rudiger needs a male influence in his life. :lol:
Fuck - Rose, because we had a sexless marriage already. :tongue3:
Kill - emptiedglass, because I'm guessing you're a dude. :think:

Rose said:
Marry: Albert_1- because I could totally do a relationship where I didn't know the person, just don't ask me for sex
Story of my life. :lol:

Marry: PlayboyMegan--So many wants to kill me, its time for me to fake my death and you collect on insurance!
Fuck: CarinaChateau--some thinks of it as fucking but we know it as making love, dreaming impossible dreams
Kill: Southsamurai--You might be a samurai but I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night. Psychoanalyze that beyotch!

Marry: IsabelleTease, even though she never comes out to play with me anymore, I still lurv her
Fuck: Aella, I promised if she did anal with me she would enjoy it so I gotta keep my word
Kill: emptiedglass, for killing the game

Marry-Aella
Fuck-AnaVictoria
Kill- Red...sorry I dunno you and had to put you somewhere lol

Marry: Savannah Fyre (who is always so sweet & adorable) :romance-admire:
Fuck: Veronica Chaos (who wouldn't?)
Kill: Rainy Day Guy (nothing personal, I just don't recognize you and had to put someone here ;) )

Reactions: Alana Cruise
Status
Not open for further replies.