AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Meeting a model live

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 8, 2016
Hi all,
I am new here so forgive me if I am not up on the routine!! Anyway, I happened on this site when looking for information regarding having a live meeting with a web cam woman located in Romania who I have become friends with. Certainly the relationship centers on sex but I would also like to just meet her and become a closer friend. I know a post from a few years ago had some concerning things in it but I am wondering if things have changed. I am not naive here and understand this is not some infatuation. I just would like to have some live time with her and understand that may not come free!! I don't mind that as long as she would be able to keep all the cash. Anyone have some thoughts here????

My thoughts are it will never get to the actual point where you meet her.
She will fall ill and need surgery first. Can you send some money? After she's healed, her dog will fall ill. Can you send some money? After that her landlord will up the rent. Can you...eh, you get the trend.

First time you say no she'll break it off.

I would never advise a model to meet a customer in person. It's kind of like in stripclubs, you're not allowed to touch. Not meeting is kind of a similar rule of thumb in camland.

But, we're all adults here and everyone is allowed to make their own grown-up decisions. Models meet up with fans at the fan-days for the various events, so it's not like it's an unheard of concept. Those are events though, so it's apples vs oranges.

Have we ever heard of a member meeting up with a Romanian model and things going well? Maybe we just hear all the negative stories though since people are more likely to share them.

My thoughts are it will never get to the actual point where you meet her.
She will fall ill and need surgery first. Can you send some money? After she's healed, her dog will fall ill. Can you send some money? After that her landlord will up the rent. Can you...eh, you get the trend.

First time you say no she'll break it off.
Then charge you to be unblocked. Rinse and repeat.

Reactions: WebcamStartup
The reason we don't hear success stories is because the ones who know it's a valid/genuine invite don't have to ask advice. Indeed, not quite sure what advice you're asking for... if you don't know how to plan a holiday, then, wrong site buddy!

If you have a genuine friendship, you don't need to ask our advice for anything - you know and talk to her about what to do, where to go etc. It sounds like you're both very open about it being for sex, but since you are asking, and aren't organizing things directly with her input I think you know it's not genuine. Example - do you ask your friends for advice before going to visit another friend? Or do you just talk with the friend you're going to visit instead...

The fact you're asking gives indication this isn't really a friendship, not a genuine friendship. It's one of those internet friendship things that you don't really trust...

So do genuine invites happen? Yes. I've been invited to two weddings, never mentioned it because it's irrelevant; I didn't need advice. I talked with the models in question about it - just like you would with a friend. I don't need nameless/faceless internet people to give me advice, I'm an adult able to converse with the best placed person to talk to about it - the friend inviting me.

Did I go? No, as I was able to weigh up the impact of going on their day, and the likely enjoyment for myself when no-one else would speak the lingo except the bride and her sister (and their partners).If they didn't spend lots of time trying to engage with me, then I'd be very isolated. On their special day it'd be incredibly selfish of me to put myself in a place which makes them have to consider doing that for *my* benefit. This was based on experience of going to other weddings where I was the only English speaker (native) and the bride/sister spent time/effort to communicate with me to keep me involved (though their families were awesome at involving me despite language barrier - but it was a Greek wedding so we were dancing for about 5 hours!)- and also I've been at weddings where some don't speak the language and I'm the friend of bride/groom putting in a lot of effort to include them. Did I enjoy doing that, yes, but some of my other friends did - so I was keenly aware that in a reverse situation I may not meet someone like me, but them, and therefore be left isolated and miserable.

Bottom line, if you're having to ask advice about things, I think you're on shaky ground and should proceed with caution.

I'd also ask if this is genuinely both ways, or if its money that's causing this to happen. If it's down to money, then is it "friendship" or someone taking advantage of another persons circumstance (who taking advantage of who is up to the reader to decide!).

• Helpful!
Reactions: JubalCobb
I don't mind that as long as she would be able to keep all the cash.
oh don't worry about that, you're not gettin the money back, I can promise you that

• Funny!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Status
Not open for further replies.