AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Member tags and direct profile edit button

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the member tags are already getting ridiculous, like "big dick", "freeloader" and "cheap". :tongue3:

Though, I can see some good use out of tagging ourselves. Like tagging ourselves into pseudo model "fan clubs". I'll be proud to know I'll the first "Frankie whore" in reference to Frankie Chemical. :cool:

Ok I'm tagging myself emperor of the universe!

Most common tag amongst members - funny. Or at least they think so.

** Lol fuckers keep 1 star rating me I just noticed! Pretty sure it's not models

haha I saw AnalRapist :lol:

Lydia_Deetz said:
Jupiter551 said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:
Hahahah reference to Arrested Development ftw

I so wish that they would have picked up more seasons of Arrested Development. Best show ever.

Yeah me too :( they were making a movie but it seems to have stalled indefinitely

I don't really like the member tags...

Like what's the purpose? It makes me feel like MFC is turning into a dating website. Blech!

Felicity said:

Like what's the purpose? It makes me feel like MFC is turning into a dating website. Blech!
I'm with you there. It's unnecessary.

But with that said, the tags I put up for me are: hates rule breaking,asshole,Amber Addict,dorky,geek,gentleman,picky

I figured I'd make a bit of a statement in there.

Edit- edited my 1st tag

Felicity said:

Does that mean our date is cancelled? :lol:

Seriously, I can only wonder what Leo is up to with the seemingly useless added features of late.

Felicity said:

Funnily enough, MFC is in fact exactly what most men would want a dating website to be like!

Yohan said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:
Haha that was in my profile i guess...

Was it? I have a premium account and was searching tags, so Idk. But now I know your an Analrapist :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.