AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Member's Pet Peeves

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaun__ said:
AmberCutie said:
How long were you in private? After about 25 mins in a private I am ready for a break, maybe that was her issue too if you were that long.

On an added note: you boys who take a while should note that to the girl at the beginning so she can try to pace herself.

I checked the time stamp it was a little over 10 minutes. I have honestly never met someone who was that fast. I will remember to talk about pacing in the future AmberCutie.

For me, it's very common for me to cum in 3 mins... so a 10 min private I could cum 3 times (and have done so). However, if I tire out before the guy is finished, I throw myself into sucking the fingers or dildo off. :p Or ask if he'd like a closeup or spread, or just keep going.

Then again, I've also had days where I can't cum for what seems like hours... so, it's always a toss-up with me. I've gotten into the habit of edging my second one, and waiting to release it until he says he's cumming.

Clicking on a models room / avatar trying to enter, mfc refreshes the model list , only to wind up in another models room

Minor annoyance... but i hate it when it happens haha..

Shaun__ said:
She finished twice before I finished once and declared herself done . I was so frustrated physically not mentally....
So my new pet peeve is blue ballers. I have new found respect for models who get taken private over and over yet never get to finish. Your jobs are much harder than I ever realized.

LOL.. you'd have hated several of my X's. They all could get off in under 5 minutes, and usually several times in a row. Made for quite the mess with the squirter sometimes... :lol: :lol:

As for the peeve, I have yet to find any that aren't eager to take as long as needed to satisfy the 'customer'.... On the flip side, I can't stand the ones that go into the "robot moan mode" the instant they touch themselves and drone on for the entirety of the session. Honestly, I'd prefer quiet to the fake moaning simply BC most of it is soooo fake that its almost cartoon worthy and is definitely a distraction.

JerMajesty said:
Clicking on a models room / avatar trying to enter, mfc refreshes the model list , only to wind up in another models room

Minor annoyance... but i hate it when it happens haha..

Yup, it's worse when logged into the premium account, and this happens. You don't want to appear to be one of the silent, room-hoppers. But if the model immediately spots you and says "Hi, _____!" you'll feel like you HAVE to stay to at least say hi back. Lol.

WickedTouch said:
The tip highjackers :angry4: . The contemptible cheap little weasels that infest a room sitting contributing nothing to chat nor tips for the model then suddenly chime in when there is a selection of tips, with a cheery "well thats XXX tokens you have had now bb when are we gonna see some pussy". WTF!

I think this is one of the reasons that members sometime leave tips that the room can't see. They're tipping because they like the model, and they don't want that tip being counted towards the countdown, when there's other premiums in the room capable of tipping (but aren't).

LilyPink said:
Bocefish said:
Seeing the topic "Help Me Get Into The Top 20" in just about every room lately.

That annoys me too. Or "Get me to number 17/6/8" for doing absolutely nothing but sitting here.

I've seen many popular, well-known models on MFC do this. Sitting there with their lips pouted, saying "I wish we could get me to #16/17," and then stare at the screen to see who tips next. Just like you said...doing nothing but sitting there. :think:

The_Brown_Fox said:
LilyPink said:
Bocefish said:
Seeing the topic "Help Me Get Into The Top 20" in just about every room lately.

That annoys me too. Or "Get me to number 17/6/8" for doing absolutely nothing but sitting here.

I've seen many popular, well-known models on MFC do this. Sitting there with their lips pouted, saying "I wish we could get me to #16/17," and then stare at the screen to see who tips next. Just like you said...doing nothing but sitting there. :think:

It's a relentless fad seemingly, if you're good you'll end up in the top 20, if not you won't.

I don't have a pet peeve about how a model runs her business - countdowns, public vs private shows, topics, etc... If it works for you and you are making the amount you want then continue on, if not change it up and see what happens.

Model peeves:
Mannequin models - Just sitting there doing nothing. Not talking not moving just sitting there. Can't stand it.
Over use of a cell phone - Do you really have to spend 5 mins looking at your phone texting? If you did this to me in person, I'd walk away from you. And I am not talking about a once in a while thing, I totally understand you have a life and need to deal with it.
ApertureScience not talking lol :whistle:

Member peeves:
Emote talkers - FUCK stop that fucking shit. I know that people have fun with emotes but god damn.
Penis emotes - I don't want to see a dick on my screen plunging into a girl's ass, shooting or oozing cum or just sitting there. Great if you need to stare at a cock to enjoy yourself but I'm ok with the model shaking her ass into the camera..kkthks
This is SPARTA talkers(aka Cap Lock Fucktards) - Once or twice isn't bad but if that's the way you always type GTFO...kkthks
Inane questioners - for the love of bacon read her fucking profile PLEASE!!!

Amber and I had a lil discussion about this not too long ago. Cause there are days when I just can't ignore them, luckily most days I can. And she pointed out that I only saw them in the chat, how about seeing them in chat, PM, MFC mail, PMs and mail of the forums she participates in? And I thought once again "Thank you nature for blessing me with a penis."

The combination of network latency, MFC lag, and bad audio that lists me in a model's room for 20+ seconds before I can see her video and understand what she's saying, only to have her first intelligible sentence be a complaint about asshat premiums who never say "Hi".

Reactions: tiffanyannexx
JickyJuly said:
Models who call Members "fans". :sick:

Member/fan, I don't see much difference. I'd rather be a fan than a "prem". As long as they stay "fans" and don't get fanatic, is this problem?

Ok, I've read through over half of the peeves, and I'm sure this has been covered somewhere I didn't read, but here goes anyway:

Inaccurate and incomplete profiles. I may be in the minority, but I read a profile each and every time before entering a room. I like to know a little bit about what I am about to encounter. Whatever it is you expect, do or don't don't do, put it in your profile. I have wasted my time going into some rooms, and have surely missed out on some rooms that would suit me. All because of inaccurate profiles or profiles that basically say nothing.

I'm sure I am preaching to the choir on this site because if you are here, then you obviously care. I am much more likely to enter a room if it is stated in the profile, no public nudity, no public shows, what you can expect in group, what you can expect in private, etc. Tthis crap about come see me and find out/you won't be disappointed/I'll make your dreams come true/blah, blah, blah---meh.

OK, my $0.02.

RogueWarrior said:
Ok, I've read through over half of the peeves, and I'm sure this has been covered somewhere I didn't read, but here goes anyway:

Inaccurate and incomplete profiles. I may be in the minority, but I read a profile each and every time before entering a room. I like to know a little bit about what I am about to encounter. Whatever it is you expect, do or don't don't do, put it in your profile. I have wasted my time going into some rooms, and have surely missed out on some rooms that would suit me. All because of inaccurate profiles or profiles that basically say nothing.

I'm sure I am preaching to the choir on this site because if you are here, then you obviously care. I am much more likely to enter a room if it is stated in the profile, no public nudity, no public shows, what you can expect in group, what you can expect in private, etc. Tthis crap about come see me and find out/you won't be disappointed/I'll make your dreams come true/blah, blah, blah---meh.

OK, my $0.02.

I just ran into this tonight saw a new girl that put on her profile she was from my hometown. So I had to stop in and welcome her and also asking about how things where going there, nothing personal. Well she was going in chat room and some guy tipped her, thinking that she would do one thing and well she wanted more to do it. The member got upset and left and her room became a ghost town very quick. I pmed her and talked to her a bit told her hey you NEED to set a clear for this many tokens you get this. It's just hey your making life harder for you and who knows he could have had a few 1k tokens saved up for her.

The other thing is yea guys expecting a girl to reach up there and tickle her ovaries for 20 tokens, pls. I would love to see one night a topic, highest tipper gets to pick what asshole I ban.

Reactions: GingerHolly
ComicOzzie said:
My latest pet peeve is the random stranger who enters a model's room and immediately starts posting dick emotes every 10 seconds. WTF?
That's grounds for immediate ignore in my room. And not just the ignore where you try not to pay attention to him, the actual ignore function that makes it impossible for him to type in the chat.

AmberCutie said:
ComicOzzie said:
My latest pet peeve is the random stranger who enters a model's room and immediately starts posting dick emotes every 10 seconds. WTF?
That's grounds for immediate ignore in my room. And not just the ignore where you try not to pay attention to him, the actual ignore function that makes it impossible for him to type in the chat.

That raises a question...
When do you use the ignore function and when the ban?
If someone annoys me so much that I want him to not be able to type anymore, I don't want him to be in my room and see me, either. That's why I always ban and never ignore.
Could someone explain that a little more? :?

When the avatar doesn't match the live shot

Attachments

• falseadvertising.jpg
    falseadvertising.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 180
Lily90x said:
If someone annoys me so much that I want him to not be able to type anymore, I don't want him to be in my room and see me, either. That's why I always ban and never ignore.

I thought there was a limit on the number of bans and I know you have to renew them. When you iggy someone its forever and that covers the whole room. =) I know Amber iggies more than bans so she doesn't have to worry about renewing the bans. But I'm not a model so WTF do I know? lmao

Neudiin said:
Lily90x said:

I thought there was a limit on the number of bans and I know you have to renew them. When you iggy someone its forever and that covers the whole room. =) I know Amber iggies more than bans so she doesn't have to worry about renewing the bans. But I'm not a model so WTF do I know? lmao
Yeah, Iggy is just easier. I only ban like once a day now. Iggy works well because I don't really care if the person can see me, but their chats and insults annoy me. If a person is begging with no tips and I get fed up, that's when I ban. I won't give them the priveledge of being able to watch, even in silence.

Reactions: LilyMarie
AmberCutie said:
ComicOzzie said:
Does that make it so that only the model does not see what is typed, or can the person no longer type in chat at all?

Sevrin said:
AmberCutie said:
ComicOzzie said:
Does that make it so that only the model does not see what is typed, or can the person no longer type in chat at all?
Depends if the model is using the software or the web broadcaster. Software version doesn't seem to work, and if so, only model can't see their chat. That's terrible. On the web broadcaster, it makes them unable to chat completely. They will type, but their text doesn't show up to anyone, even to them.

There's a female member who likes to go around rooms on a spree of posting nothing but emotes against using "lol." She's also kind of... She likes to get into fights, for some reason. I guess it's slightly better than her old schtick of swooping in and asking for tips for the model, without tipping herself.

..."Get me to number 17/6/8" for doing absolutely nothing but sitting here. I have no personal issues with girls who do this, I just think that it's a bit unfair to your guys if that's the only thing you've got in your topic. Having a countdown to a lotion show or something would really be nicer to your guys rather than expecting them to donate for nothing.

AbsoFuckinLutely! I also have seen models, just silently sitting there, doing what looks like clerical work. Online Ambien, ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz.

waogo said:
There's a female member who likes to go around rooms on a spree of posting nothing but emotes against using "lol." She's also kind of... She likes to get into fights, for some reason. I guess it's slightly better than her old schtick of swooping in and asking for tips for the model, without tipping herself.
Hah I know who you mean. She slipped off my ban list a while ago and has been visiting occasionally again.

ComicOzzie said:

This drives me nuts. It's just rude and childish, in my opinion. You won't bother saying hi when entering my room ("My hands are busy" doesn't apply in this case), yet you can post a bunch of animated dick emotes every ten seconds??? Um...no...get the fuck out. :roll:

Lily90x said:
AmberCutie said:
ComicOzzie said:

Keep in mind that if you only ban someone from your room (but you don't click 'Ignore'), they can still talk shit on your profile wall and send you nasty MFC Mail. If you ban AND ignore them, they can't enter the room, nor can they post shit on your profile or MFC Mail.

To me, it seems like the best way to go about it is if someone's trolling and just talking shit, ignoring them is the better option. Then they don't get the pleasure of pissing off the model and the whole room.

But if someone's making it clear that they're just freeloading and mooching off of other member's generosity, then the ban is needed so they can't benefit from getting their rocks off for free.

Just my :twocents-02cents:

Status
Not open for further replies.