AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Member's Pet Peeves

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody every came across that fellow member regular, that just PM's the hell out of you pondering about the model that you have in common? The member that focuses on the 4 W's...

What is ___ doing?
Where is ___ at?
When will ___ be on?
Why has ___ not been on lately?

Really?! Does it look like I'm the models keeper? How am I supposed to know this shit! Have you tried following her on twitter?

Don't get me wrong.... the dude is a cool guy in the models chat room, but the offline borderline stalker syndrome needs to simmer down!

Be content with saying "I miss ___" then checking her profile for the last time she was on and going to My Account > My Model Notifications and set the shit up!

Okay, I'm done with my rant! :D

LacieLaPlante said:
I had a guy like this for a while. I'd get a whole countdown for naked done due to him, I'd get naked and then he'd tip like 400 tokens for me to put my clothes back on until "someone beat his tip". Literally because he was a troll, he's a chan mod -_-. Back in the day, I used to charge 1000 for naked. So 400 to put clothes back on was almost half my goal, and HE had paid for the naked countdown so I didn't know what to do. I'd throw on a snuggie for a bit and let other people rage and then I'd tease using the snuggie and my tipper would rage over how I was showing too much. People generally wouldn't try to beat his tips because they thought he'd try and beat them again. Which he did more than once.

He eventually stopped coming around because it wasn't fun anymore, I didn't want to drive people away like he did and he didn't want to tip for anything that wasn't putting my clothes back on or straight up embarrassing to me. People would come in and say "Oh, Nox is here? I'm leaving" and I couldn't have that anymore even if he was a big source of tokens.

Back when I first started hanging out on MFC... I was a regular in a models room that had a guy that started doing this at one point... Just as she reached her tip goal to get naked or topless... He would counter the tip goal with an equal sized tip and tell her to keep her top/cloths on

On top of doing this... which was pretty much considered a dick move by most of the room regulars... The general consensus was he thought they were dating, or might eventually meet off MFC, because she let him get away with being extremely rude to a lot of the people that would go into her room... Including many of the room regulars... Where she'd jump all over anyone else that behaved like him

I'm going to say she obviously saw the value of his willingness to counter a tip goal to get naked... And it wasn't long before she started encouraging tip wars between us vs. them (a cpl guys jumped on the don't-get-naked bandwagon)... She'd regularly let the tip war rage until it was time for her to log off... And more times than not she'd reach the end of her night without ever taking a stitch of clothing off

I wasn't the room high tipper... but I did swing a pretty big bat in her room when it came to tipping... and when I stopped because it seemed like the tokens I was spending were a waste of money... She noticed it and stopped giving me that much attention... With her not talking to me beyond saying "hi" as I entered her room & without her getting naked... I didn't have any reason to stick around and moved on pretty quickly... I talked to another room regular of hers 4-5 months ago... And he told me it didn't take long for several of her other large tippers to follow my lead and they stopped going into her room as well

She still logs onto MFC... but as near as I can tell she managed to alienate a lot of the guys that use to go into her room... and her cam score has tanked from what it use to be

strider77 said:
Has anybody every came across that fellow member regular, that just PM's the hell out of you pondering about the model that you have in common? The member that focuses on the 4 W's...

What is ___ doing?
Where is ___ at?
When will ___ be on?
Why has ___ not been on lately?

Really?! Does it look like I'm the models keeper? How am I supposed to know this shit! Have you tried following her on twitter?

Don't get me wrong.... the dude is a cool guy in the models chat room, but the offline borderline stalker syndrome needs to simmer down!

Be content with saying "I miss ___" then checking her profile for the last time she was on and going to My Account > My Model Notifications and set the shit up!

Okay, I'm done with my rant! :D

Set PMs to friends only.

AmberCutie said:
soyelsancho87 said:
When tipping for a public show, it's 5 or 10 members doing all the tipping and then the room starts to get filled up 500+ member in the room and demand the model to do things when they didn't tip at all, cheap fuckers.

I try my hardest not to sound like a money grubbing bitch about it, but when only a handful of people are tipping and contributing to a countdown, I will make statements like "come on you guys, don't let such and such do all the work for you, if you have some tokens and are enjoying the show, please pitch in."

Does that bother anyone? I've realized that even though I've always tried not to be a "beggar" that sometimes all it takes is asking for some tokens to start rolling in and it happens, but I wonder your thoughts on this.

That is what group is for, just say "If you guys are the only ones who are tipping, save it for a group".

Jolene Jolene does that a lot, she sets up a show of some description and then invites everyone who wants to participate into a group for it.

Its worth staying out of the group for about 30 seconds just to see all of the howls of indignation that the model isn't doing it in free.

xzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzzxxzzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzx

As for my pet hate. Models using the laptop camera. Either use a bigger font or get a separate camera ladies. Standing up and bent over so all I can see is your forehead is not that attractive. Especially if you have 5 big fat white heads on your forehead like a model I saw recently :icon-lol:

Reactions: 1 person
Red7227 said:
AmberCutie said:
soyelsancho87 said:
When tipping for a public show, it's 5 or 10 members doing all the tipping and then the room starts to get filled up 500+ member in the room and demand the model to do things when they didn't tip at all, cheap fuckers.

I try my hardest not to sound like a money grubbing bitch about it, but when only a handful of people are tipping and contributing to a countdown, I will make statements like "come on you guys, don't let such and such do all the work for you, if you have some tokens and are enjoying the show, please pitch in."

Does that bother anyone? I've realized that even though I've always tried not to be a "beggar" that sometimes all it takes is asking for some tokens to start rolling in and it happens, but I wonder your thoughts on this.

That is what group is for, just say "If you guys are the only ones who are tipping, save it for a group".

Jolene Jolene does that a lot, she sets up a show of some description and then invites everyone who wants to participate into a group for it.

Its worth staying out of the group for about 30 seconds just to see all of the howls of indignation that the model isn't doing it in free.
I just have to note that normally when this is happening, those few contributors have already shelled out a few hundred tokens each. I'd actually feel like more of a token whore expecting them to then go INTO a paid show to watch the show they already started contributing to. However, I have asked them all personally if they'd be interested in doing that a few times, and we have gone into group for the show.

Also, I never do cum/toy shows in public, I'm talking about the public shows that are the norm to do in free with a countdown like showers, oil, lotion, etc.

Reactions: AedanRayne
Red7227 said:
AmberCutie said:
soyelsancho87 said:

xzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzzxxzzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzx

As for my pet hate. Models using the laptop camera. Either use a bigger font or get a separate camera ladies. Standing up and bent over so all I can see is your forehead is not that attractive. Especially if you have 5 big fat white heads on your forehead like a model I saw recently :icon-lol:

I actually think you might be a little confused. I have never taken a show to group instead of finishing the countdown.
However, because I don't do any public penetration/cum stuff countdown shows do usually lead to groups. Especially ice shows. I am guessing you are speaking of Ice shows. Ice shows consist of a countdown to naked ice rubbing for at least 20 minutes then group show to insert said ice. It's not that I gave up on public, it's just that I don't do the penetration in public chat. Nothing against people who have brought countdown shows to group if things aren't going well, I just haven't ever actually done that before.
My countdowns are small enough that I don't often have to give up on them.

Unless you are talking about something else, than I'm the confused one! ( nothing new there lol! )

Reactions: RedHerby1
AmberCutie said:
I just have to note that normally when this is happening, those few contributors have already shelled out a few hundred tokens each. I'd actually feel like more of a token whore expecting them to then go INTO a paid show to watch the show they already started contributing to. However, I have asked them all personally if they'd be interested in doing that a few times, and we have gone into group for the show.

Yeah, that is the approach I'm thinking of. We don't mind so much because group is so cheap, and the previous tokens can be seen as a down payment on what you are going to do in the group. Plus it really fucks with the freeloaders and lounge crowd, which is never a bad thing.

JoleneJolene said:
I actually think you might be a little confused. I have never taken a show to group instead of finishing the countdown.
However, because I don't do any public penetration/cum stuff countdown shows do usually lead to groups. Especially ice shows. I am guessing you are speaking of Ice shows. Ice shows consist of a countdown to naked ice rubbing for at least 20 minutes then group show to insert said ice. It's not that I gave up on public, it's just that I don't do the penetration in public chat. Nothing against people who have brought countdown shows to group if things aren't going well, I just haven't ever actually done that before.
My countdowns are small enough that I don't often have to give up on them.

Unless you are talking about something else, than I'm the confused one! ( nothing new there lol! )

Bit of both :-D I've noticed that you do organise things that will only happen in group with the build-up in public. What I'm saying is, that is a nice alternative to public shows with with a bunch of freeloaders watching, especially since half of what other girls do is against the rules in free anyway.

Bocefish said:
OK, there is a model's pet peeve topic...so perhaps it might be beneficial for models to hear some of what irks the premium members. Let's try to keep it nameless, if at all possible, and of course, civil.

By far, one of my biggest gripes is when a model achieves her set goal for a tip show and is getting into said show...then she takes a private mid-show.

While i love to hear music while a model is online and 'performing" or having fun. i find it is too loud for the cheap microphones that cams have. if its too loud it comes out distorted and unpleasant. Also when she speaks now her voice is also distorted. :twocents-02cents:

blake9110 said:
While i love to hear music while a model is online and 'performing" or having fun. i find it is too loud for the cheap microphones that cams have. if its too loud it comes out distorted and unpleasant. Also when she speaks now her voice is also distorted. :twocents-02cents:

I have the sound muted a lot of the time because of the variable sound quality in a lot of rooms. I don't think it is a surprise that all of the really successful models have good sound.

This site is awash in gorgeous women. If a girl has crap sound, people will move on to the next room and not give her the time to make a positive impression on them.

Reactions: schlmoe
bawksy said:
I would sit down with them and gently explain to them that they are being a faggot.

This made me :lol:

(in a gentle voice) "Hi, I don't mean to be rude. I just wanted to let you know that you are being a faggot." LMAO.

Maybe it's just me, but often times when models advertise their wishlist on twitter and other media venues it comes off as rather tacky and sorta like begging for gifts in my opinion. If somebody wants to spoil you or get you something from your wishlist, they know how to do it. There is no need to look greedy by basically telling people: "Hey, why don't you buy me something?!?" Would you say that to your RL friend? :think:

It's called a wishlist for a reason. :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: Jupiter551
Bocefish said:
Maybe it's just me, but often times when models advertise their wishlist on twitter and other media venues it comes off as rather tacky and sorta like begging for gifts in my opinion. If somebody wants to spoil you or get you something from your wishlist, they know how to do it. There is no need to look greedy by basically telling people: "Hey, why don't you buy me something?!?" Would you say that to your RL friend? :think:

It's called a wishlist for a reason. :twocents-02cents:

Yup put it on your profile, we know where to find it, pushing it on us all the time actually alienates us.

Its kinda hard to read through 17 pages of responses, many of which are just responses to responses, and only a few responses are responded to at that. Yep..I just typed that sentence. Also, I am sure much of what I am about to say has been touched on <remember 17 pages of responses>...but here goes:

First off...There are few things that should NOT be pet peeves...as one can move on to another room....

-What a model will and will NOT do in public and/or pvt and group should NOT be a pet peeve...just move on to another room
-What a model charges should NOT be a pet peeve...Just move on to another room <If she thinks she is worth 2000 tokens just to be topless and not getting tips because no one believes she will reach it...her choice>
-A models appearance should NOT be a pet peeve...Just move on to another room
-A models lighting should NOT be a pet peeve...Just move on to another room
-A models choice of music or volume should NOT be a pet peeve...Just move on to another room <if you can spend 10 mins in the room bitching about it...then you shouldnt be bitching about it, as it doesnt really bother ya so much>
-Admittedly I am guilty of this myself: If a model is silly enough not to respond a PM you have...in chat.. referred her to because you want to discuss a show; that should NOT be a pet peeve...Just move on to another room
-Models banning people for no reason should NOT be a pet peeve...Just move on to another room <Do you really care?>
How many times have models said that they dont care if they lose your tokens as there are plenty more out there? Hello!!! How many more models are on at a given time? The market will decide what a model does or does not do...or charges.

Actual Legitimate Pet Peeves should be as follows:
-The pretense of friendship on this site. Sorry we arent friends here. And meeting CandieCane or Jalyn at the Expo while they are working their booth does NOT count as meeting them. Spend actual social time with them in a manner that they dont need each other or a guy there for security, then you may call them friends.
-Those timely emergency phone calls that come once the countdown is reached
-Models using loop holes or technicalities in their topic to get out of doing a show..or giving a subpar show. Its why I no longer participate in countdowns. A 30 second g/g show after a 5000 token countdown is reached is a SCAM!!
-Reaching a countdown..then purposefully taking too long to honor your topic and pissing people off til they leave...then asking the new people in your room for more tokens is a SCAM!!
-SCAMS...errr..Raffles...err...yes SCAMS!
-Taking pvts or groups once the countdown is reached. Please note..taking a pvt or group before it is reached perfectly fine. But it would be nice for ya to come back and give us a timetable to reach the goal.
-While in pvt...leaving the cam for more than a minute will result in me leaving...and attempting to get my tokens back from admin.
-While in pvt...taking too long to setup the cam will result in me leaving...and attempting to get my tokens back from admin
-While in pvt...going on too long on asking "What does daddy like?" when you have been told what I like or what to do will result in me leaving...and attempting to get my tokens back from admin.
-Do I really need to mention my pet peeves concerning admin?
-Basically anything that has the intention of jipping me out of my money. If something happens, and you didnt intentionally jip people, Just come back and make it up to them. I know people think it is different here, but it isnt. Hotels, restaurants, retail outlets, Camming websites...all the same...Customer Service needs to be key

**Just a side note...as i do not feel like starting another thread: Models remember <not to say it is ok or make any excuses> if you get jipped..you can always get dressed or take the toy out of you. It isnt so easy or possible for us members to recoup our tokens when we are scammed

Ataboy said:
Its kinda hard to read through 17 pages of responses, many of which are just responses to responses, and only a few responses are responded to at that. Yep..I just typed that sentence. Also, I am sure much of what I am about to say has been touched on <remember 17 pages of responses>...but here goes:

First off...There are few things that should NOT be pet peeves...as one can move on to another room....

You seem to misunderstand the meaning of the phrase, "pet peeve". So let me help you out.
pet peeve

noun
a particular and often continual annoyance; personal bugbear: This train service is one of my pet peeves.

You notice the word personal in the definition? You can not tell me what I find annoying. The fact that something is a pet peeve may be the reason a member is hitting next.

My new pet peeves​

Members who do not contribute to goals, but then come to a site filled with models to bitch about how their freeloading is being disturbed by having to wait for the show to start or that their free show was too short.

When other members think the world revolves around them and only their opinion matters on a subject.

AshaSnow said:
@Ataboy Raffles don't equal scams :(

THIS.

I've done many raffles, and I've always come through and gave the winner(s) their prizes. Just because there are some models who will scam you doesn't mean that all of us will do it. I've spend a lot of time planning raffles, and I've never had the intention of scamming anybody.

I can remember one time when a guy tipped like 20 or 25 tokens for a raffle ticket (one of the prizes was to be a phone call), and later that night he ended up being such a dick in my room that I ended up banning him and removing him from my raffle. I don't care how much tokens you spend on me...if you treat me like shit, don't expect me to tolerate you for a 15 - 30 minute phone call.

Ataboy said:

-What a model will and will NOT do in public and/or pvt and group should NOT be a pet peeve...just move on to another room
-What a model charges should NOT be a pet peeve...Just move on to another room <If she thinks she is worth 2000 tokens just to be topless and not getting tips because no one believes she will reach it...her choice>
-A models appearance should NOT be a pet peeve...Just move on to another room
-A models lighting should NOT be a pet peeve...Just move on to another room
-A models choice of music or volume should NOT be a pet peeve...Just move on to another room <if you can spend 10 mins in the room bitching about it...then you shouldnt be bitching about it, as it doesnt really bother ya so much>
-Admittedly I am guilty of this myself: If a model is silly enough not to respond a PM you have...in chat.. referred her to because you want to discuss a show; that should NOT be a pet peeve...Just move on to another room
-Models banning people for no reason should NOT be a pet peeve...Just move on to another room <Do you really care?>
How many times have models said that they dont care if they lose your tokens as there are plenty more out there? Hello!!! How many more models are on at a given time? The market will decide what a model does or does not do...or charges.

-The pretense of friendship on this site. Sorry we arent friends here. And meeting CandieCane or Jalyn at the Expo while they are working their booth does NOT count as meeting them. Spend actual social time with them in a manner that they dont need each other or a guy there for security, then you may call them friends.
-Models using loop holes or technicalities in their topic to get out of doing a show..or giving a subpar show. Its why I no longer participate in countdowns. A 30 second g/g show after a 5000 token countdown is reached is a SCAM!!
-Reaching a countdown..then purposefully taking too long to honor your topic and pissing people off til they leave...then asking the new people in your room for more tokens is a SCAM!!
-Taking pvts or groups once the countdown is reached. Please note..taking a pvt or group before it is reached perfectly fine. But it would be nice for ya to come back and give us a timetable to reach the goal.
-While in pvt...leaving the cam for more than a minute will result in me leaving...and attempting to get my tokens back from admin.
-While in pvt...taking too long to setup the cam will result in me leaving...and attempting to get my tokens back from admin
-While in pvt...going on too long on asking "What does daddy like?" when you have been told what I like or what to do will result in me leaving...and attempting to get my tokens back from admin.
-Basically anything that has the intention of jipping me out of my money. If something happens, and you didnt intentionally jip people, Just come back and make it up to them. I know people think it is different here, but it isnt. Hotels, restaurants, retail outlets, Camming websites...all the same...Customer Service needs to be key

**Just a side note...as i do not feel like starting another thread: Models remember <not to say it is ok or make any excuses> if you get jipped..you can always get dressed or take the toy out of you. It isnt so easy or possible for us members to recoup our tokens when we are scammed

This post really makes you sound like a self-important, want it his way, douchebag. You sound like a guy who complained about buying a video from a model during a public show, and she forgot him for a minute or 2. He went on a tirade before tipping for the video about not tipping, because he'd been screwed out of things before, but she seemed different. Thing is... he screwed himself out of things. He'd MFCMail or PM this model to try to get the video, then, because she wasn't responding IMMEDIATELY while offline, he put her on his ignore list, which, if you did not know, prevents said person from MFCMailing or PMing you.

In essence, any ACTUAL problem is with your attitude, rather than anyone else. But you place the blame on others, to absolve yourself.

And, yeah, you do not understand the concept of "pet peeve" it seems.

Reactions: 1 person
Ataboy said:

My pet peeves is douchebags who assume that because they had a bad experience with one model, assume that all models are the same.

You notice the word personal in the definition? You can not tell me what I find annoying. The fact that something is a pet peeve may be the reason a member is hitting next.

Fair enough! Bad choice of wording I suppose. However, when trying to have a good time with the model and having to listen people bitch about said things, is a pet peeve. That is why I made those points. Yes of course you can be annoyed by anything you choose, but please dont make me listen to it. And please do not respond with the fact that I too can move on to another models room. I just said that I am trying to enjoy the model in the first place.

The_Brown_Fox said:
AshaSnow said:
@Ataboy Raffles don't equal scams :(

THIS.

I've done many raffles, and I've always come through and gave the winner(s) their prizes. Just because there are some models who will scam you doesn't mean that all of us will do it. I've spend a lot of time planning raffles, and I've never had the intention of scamming anybody.

I can remember one time when a guy tipped like 20 or 25 tokens for a raffle ticket (one of the prizes was to be a phone call), and later that night he ended up being such a dick in my room that I ended up banning him and removing him from my raffle. I don't care how much tokens you spend on me...if you treat me like shit, don't expect me to tolerate you for a 15 - 30 minute phone call.
I can attest to this. Not only do you always come through, but you follow up and ask, to make sure the USPS is doing its job too. :)

Ataboy said:

Fair enough! Bad choice of wording I suppose. However, when trying to have a good time with the model and having to listen people bitch about said things, is a pet peeve. That is why I made those points. Yes of course you can be annoyed by anything you choose, but please dont make me listen to it. And please do not respond with the fact that I too can move on to another models room. I just said that I am trying to enjoy the model in the first place.

Why did you go into a thread called "Member's Pet Peeves" if you do not care about members pet peeves? Also I am not really concerned about your ability to enjoy a model after you told me you do not tip towards goals. You want to enjoy her? Then take her private freeloader.

Ataboy said:
I no longer participate in countdowns.

Then take her private freeloader.

Why am I automatically assumed to be a freeloader just because I do not participate in countdowns? I am not totally sure I even implied that I do not tip or take models private or group. I do believe I simply said, that I NO LONGER participate in countdowns. Does that not imply that I once did, and that I feel I have been jipped too many times?

Also, I do care about member pet peeves. I was simply pointing out that some of these "pet peeves" could be resolved by taking your business elsewhere. Just like in mainstream businesses. Bitching about something that does affect your spending money in a room that other people are enjoying regardless of lighting, music, camera angle. etc...is indeed a pet peeve of mine.

Ataboy said:
Also, I do care about member pet peeves. I was simply pointing out that some of these "pet peeves" could be resolved by taking your business elsewhere. Just like in mainstream businesses. Bitching about something that does affect your spending money in a room that other people are enjoying regardless of lighting, music, camera angle. etc...is indeed a pet peeve of mine.

I was simply pointing out that some of your "pet peeves" could be resolved by taking your business elsewhere.

Shaun__ said:
Ataboy said:

I was simply pointing out that some of your "pet peeves" could be resolved by taking your business elsewhere.

Haha very clever!! Unfortunately you failed to realize that my pet peeves stem from fraudulent behavior of the models AFTER they have already received my money. I cannot take that business elsewhere.

All I ask is that you realize there is a definite theme to my personal pet peeves. In no way am I saying that my way is the best way for the model to conduct business. I think I made that clear in the first half of my original post.

Ataboy said:
Haha very clever!! Unfortunately you failed to realize that my pet peeves stem from fraudulent behavior of the models AFTER they have already received my money. I cannot take that business elsewhere.

My bad experience cost way more than yours, and I took my business elsewhere. I am entered in two raffles right now in fact. Both of them are for artwork.

Ataboy said:
All I ask is that you realize there is a definite theme to my personal pet peeves. In no way am I saying that my way is the best way for the model to conduct business. I think I made that clear in the first half of my original post.

Your theme seems to be the model is taking too long to do what you want her to do in public chat, or has an emergency and has to leave with out doing a show. You already said you do not tip towards countdowns, so I still fail to see how you have any right to complain about that.

Regarding the Raffle = scam equation mentioned above.

I actually won a Skype raffle last August from a RO model, after purchasing about 8 of the 200 tickets sold. It was for a 10 minute show, which was a total lie, as we ended up spending almost 90 minutes together on Skype. And then she had the nerve to refuse my offer of a generous offline tip to compensate her for the extra time she gave me. What a bitch!

:lol:

Reactions: NoelleBright
When I ask the model a simple question, and 4 , 5 douchey white knight overprotective retards answer like assholes.

For example, CassieRamone was making out with a familiar looking woman who i think ive seen before, and after they are done I ask who is she and does she have a twitter since cass mentoned follow her...

Douche 1 : Its chastitylynn jackass
Douche 2 : yea you twat
Douche 3 : omg how could u not know!
Douche 4 : keep making .out!

Lol..yea maybe the two hot women making out made most ppl uncivil and stupid but cmon. Haha

By the way i did recognize ChastityLynn cause of her distinctive tattoo...shes an adult film star >_>

:h: you cass haha...

I hate when one of our "roving" models is on location doing a daring public show from a car, restaurant, parking lot, library, etc., there are scady-eight umpteen people in the room, we're right in the middle of the action, and every 10 seconds a late arriver chimes in with "What's going on?" or "Where is she?" or "Is that a (fill in the blank...)?" First of all, most of the time if you take 2 seconds to read the fucking topic, you'll understand what's going on. Second, if the topic isn't specific or clear, just STFU and watch for a bit, and maybe between the video action and the chat, you'll actually figure it out by your lonesome. The people grooving to the action don't want to take time and attention to explain the setup every time someone comes late to the party, and the model is too preoccupied in the middle of the action to stop and re-introduce the "plot" a few dozen times! :woops:

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Status
Not open for further replies.